The Party [II]

I'm Sorry Yeollie

 

            “Let’s play a game,” Sungyeol suggested.

            “What kind of game?” Sunggyu asked.

            “Let’s talk bad about our husbands while they are not here. I’m sure you guys want to let out all your dissatisfaction about them, right? Come on. It’s been so long since I played this game and I still want to get hang of it,” Sungyeol winked.

            “I don’t know. I don’t want to be caught talking bad behind Baekhyun.” Chanyeol said, hanging his head low.

            “Come on, Chanyeol-ah. Its not that bad and we make sure they don’t catch us during the game,” Sungyeol smiled, still convincing Chanyeol to play the game.

            “Well, okay then.” Chanyeol said, defeated.

            “You know but back in the days, this game is called ‘Talking Bad About your Boyfriend’ but now since everyone are married, it changed to ‘Talking Bad Behind your Husband’,” Sunggyu laughed including everyone except Sungjong.

            “Hey, did you guys forget that I’m still here? I’m single, you know?!” Sungjong go angry.

            “Okay fine. Its an exception for you, maknae,” Sunggyu told Sungjong.

            “Okay. It set then. Who’s gonna start first?” Sungyeol said, but then the atmosphere turn silent, “Okay, let start with Hoya hyung.”

            “Hey, why me?”

            “Because you did not say even a word just now,”

            “I’m tired. You’ll know how its feel when your tummy gets bigger,” Hoya whines.

            “Okay. I’ll start first.” Sunggyu volunteered.

            “Yay!” Everyone was excited to hear Sunggyu story as Woohyun is a very greasy one man.

            “Well, you know Woohyun is a very greasy, right?”

            “Is he?” Chanyeol asked as he is still not familiar with everyone’s character yet.

            “Yeah. Terrible, greasy man.” Sungyeol said, receiving a loud smack on his head from Sunggyu.

            “I’m the one who supposed to talk bad about my husband, not you.” Sunggyu commented.

            “Fine,” Sungyeol pouted.

            “Well again, here goes the story…”

 

[Meanwhile]

            “Hey guys, which one of this lettuce look better and fresher?” Myungsoo asked Baekhyun and Woohyun while Dongwoo & Changjo went to other sections.

            “I think the one on your left hand look fresher, right Baekhyun?” Woohyun asked Baekhyun for his opinion.

            “Yeah, I also think it’s the left one cause the colour is still good and didn’t seem wilted or the colour faded. It has many nutrients that important for people having a baby,” Baekhyun gives a full lecture about vegetables. Woohyun & Myungsoo looked at him with amusement. “What?” Baekhyun noticed that the guys stopped awhile from what they are doing and looked at him.

            “Nothing. You sound just like a doctor a few seconds ago,” Myungsoo continue examining the vegetables, looking for the fresher ones.

            “Really? I really tried hard to act like a normal person but after a few minutes, I’ll start going by the facts again. Haha, can’t change that,” Baekhyun laughed it off.

            “Haha. I guessed Chanyeol-shhi must had a hard time listening to you,” Woohyun laughed, “ Just joking. I’m just jealous. You make a perfect husband for Chanyeol,”

            “Really? I don’t think so. I think I’m still not enough to be someone that Chanyeol can depends on. I still need to improve and I always stay apart from Chanyeol as I got to go to this and that, leaving him at home alone was my biggest fear,” Baekhyun sighed.

            “Don’t worry too much man. All of us are like that. I always take precaution when Hoya said he was in pain or anything. I just can’t let him being in pain since he was the one who had to carry the baby,” Dongwoo said, tapping Baekhyun’s shoulder. Baekhyun just smiled.

            “Now, what did hyungs  found already? We got to move or we’ll be late for the BBQ!” Changjo lifts the mood as it was getting heavier.

[At Sungyeol’s house]

It was Sungyeol time to talk bad about his husband.

            “Chanyeol you know what, Myungsoo used to be a bad boy in school. You can ask either Sunggyu or Sungjong or even Hoya. They knew him.”

            “Myungsoo was a bad boy in school?” Chanyeol’s eyes get bigger as he mentions the word one by one. Sungyeol just nod.

            “He was cocky and a bastard actually during high school. He bully people, smokes and sometimes ditches school but since his parents distributed a lot of money to the school, the school just ignored Myungsoo’s crime records,” Sungyeol told, still trying to remember the past.

            “But one day, Sungyeol got transferred to that school and almost pick up a fight with Myungsoo on his first day but luckily the school ends and Sungyeol rushed home, afraid if he meet Myungsoo on the way back home,” Sunggyu laughed.

            “But thanks to Sungyeol, the Myungsoo now is responsible and such a nice person. There’s one incident which made Myungsoo what he is now. I remembered that one day. The day that Myungsoo got dumbfounded. The day the great Myungsoo fell in love. He was dumbfounded when Sungyeol fought back his words with words that even have strong meanings than he’s. At that time, Myungsoo swore he will hate Sungyeol forever. He had hated Sungyeol with all his heart and Sungyeol knew that but unfortunately our Sungyeol was in love with the school bully,” Hoya teased Sungyeol. Sungyeol just smiled.

            “I still remember what Sungyeol hyung said to Myungsoo hyung that day. ‘Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that. Myungsoo hyung really think hard to understand what Sungyeol mean but at last he was the one who was head over heels for Sungyeol hyung,” Sungjong grinned.

            “I think instead of talking bad of our husbands, we were talking nicely about them,” Hoya commented.

 

[At that time]

The ‘men’ in the relationship are already finished with their grocery shopping and went home. They were planning to surprise their wives but the they hear about their wives was talking bad about them. They were planning to eavesdrop their conversation by standing behind the wall so that none of them can see them.

            “Okay Chanyeol, its your turn to talk bad about your husband and after this its Sungjong as we go by age,” Sunggyu said.

            “Okay. You know, Baekhyun have this weird sleeping habits that sometimes disturbs my sleep at night. He…-“ Baekhyun heard Chanyeol was going to talk about his sleeping habits which was very private for Baekhyun as it is embarrassing. Baekhyun went slowly towards Chanyeol but Chanyeol didn’t notice as his back was facing the front door. The others saw Baekhyun coming inside but didn’t let Chanyeol know about Baekhyun standing behindhim. He bent towards Chanyeol’s ear.

            “Talking bad behind your husband, I see…” Baekhyun whispered into Chanyeol’s ear and kissed on the spot. The whisper was not too loud but the whole group there can hear Baekhyun’s whisper. Chanyeol eyes got bigger like doe eyes and slowly turning around to look who was at his behind and as he saw Baekhyun there, he knew he was in a lot of trouble.

            “My wife was talking bad about me, I see.” Baekhyun said, completely staring at Chanyeol’s eyes.

            “Guys, you said I won’t get caught,” Chanyeol whines while talking to the others who played the game,”

            “Baekhyun-ah, I’m sorry but they insisted me on joining the game,” Chanyeol whined while following Baekhyun everywhere, asking for forgiveness as Baekhyun was playing around by acting like he was sulking because Chanyeol almost talked bad about him. The rest just laughed at them. While on the other hand, Chanyeol was almost on the verge of crying because he really thought that Baekhyun was really upset. A tear almost fall from Chanyeol’s eye.

            “Hey Baekhyun, stop it already. Chanyeol really looked like he’s going to burst into tears in a few minutes,” Woohyun said, chuckling. With that, Baekhyun turned around and indeed Chanyeol was on the verge of crying.

            “Haha, Chanyeol, I was just joking. Calm down, how can I be mad at you?” Baekhyun embraces Chanyeol. Luckily Chanyeol didn’t cry. He just enjoy being in Baekhyun’s embrace.

            “Let’s start cooking, shall we?” Changjo called the couples from the kitchen.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's goes my second update of the week. I think I'll try to update tomorrow

But for the mean time, what do you think of this chapter?

Comment! <3