Chapter 5 -

I'm Sorry Yeollie

 

Suddenly, someone knocked Sungyeol’s hospital room. Sungyeol looked at the door and say “Come in,” It was Dr. Chanyeol.

          “Why aren’t you sleeping yet? It’s 3 A.M already. Where’s your husband?” Chnayeol asked.

          “He went home to take a bath and rest for awhile,” Sungyeol smiled, “Why are you still here? Shouldn’t your duty be over by now?”

          “Yeah. It ended one hour ago,” Chanyeol yawned, “But I can’t go home without Baekhyun. Baekhyun is still leading a surgery.”

          “Why? Afraid living him alone?” Sungyeol smirked.

          “Nah, he won’t let me went home alone since we got married and plus I’m pregnant, he’s taking extra precaution,” Chanyeol smiled.

          “Oh how lucky you are. You had a nice life,”

          “Not exactly. I guessed you even had a wonderful life than me, since I always stays in this hospital 24/7,” Chanyeol giggled.

          “You know, I got admitted to the hospital because of a reason. Everything happen for a reason, right?”

          “Yeah. You can tell me everything. I’m ready to lend you my ear. Maybe we could solve your problem together? Since the ‘guys’ always thought we are the ‘woman’ in the relationship,” Chanyeol make a pissed face. Sungyeol chuckled.

          “Well, it started like this,” Sungyeol told Chanyeol the whole story. Chanyeol didn’t interrupt and let Sungyeol told the story first. Sungyeol end his story, thinking that he can’t go any more and cried. Chanyeol also cried, understanding Sungyeol’s situation.

          “Well, you know, I was under the same situation as you. For me and Baekhyun, I think that is the biggest fight both of us had had. Well, this happen last year,”

 

[Flashback]

 Chanyeol was walking back home since Baekhyun is at home already since Baekhyun shifts ends earlier than him. Chanyeol arrived in front of his house and entered the door password.

          “I’m back,” Chanyeol took off his shoes and walked to the living room. He looked up to the living room, seeing a woman cupping Baekhyun’s face, kissing him. Seeing the scene is the most not-wanted scene Chanyeol want to see. When he shouted he was home, Baekhyun were struggling to get the woman off him. Chanyeol gasped and slowly backed down towards the front door, mouth hanging low. Baekhyun managed to get the woman off him and stand there, looking at Chanyeol.

          “Well, we meet again, Chanyeol-ah,” She smirked and snickered at Chanyeol. Chanyeol didn’t expect this to happen to him.

          ‘Isn’t that woman was staying overseas?’, Chanyeol thought. A tear fall from Chanyeol’s eyes. Baekhyun came closer and closer to Chanyeol. Chanyeol got out from the house and ran to the lift. Baekhyun wanted to ran after Chanyeol, but before that, he glanced back at his so-called ex girlfriend, “Get out from my house, you and stay out from my marriage!” With that Baekhyun ran after Chanyeol. He ran down the stairs to catch up with the lift that Chanyeol was on. He got down at the time Chanyeol was about to ran out from the lift.

          “Chanyeol-ah!” Chanyeol looked at him and even increase his speed but Baekhyun succeeded in catching him into his embrace. Chanyeol fought violently to escape from Baekhyun’s embrace but Baekhyun just held him tighter. Chanyeol was crying like crazy at that time.

          “Let me go!” Chanyeol’s hand curled up into a fist and punched Baekhyun’s chest. Baekhyun just withstand the pain at that time, not willingly to let go of his wife. But after awhile, Chanyeol managed to get out from Baekhyun’s embrace.

          “Listen I had no relationship with her anymore. She just came to our house and suddenly pinned me down, cupped my face and forced me into a kiss!”

          “How am I supposed to believe that?! You were enjoying that kiss too! You think I didn’t notice that?! Just admit that you still love her. Plus, that -…” Baekhyun cut Chanyeol’s words.

          “She’s not a ! She just-…arggh… And I did not enjoy that kiss!”

          “See? You were even backing her up! How are you supposed to even love me?” Chanyeol hung his head low.

          “Now, you’re even feel uncertain about my love towards you?! I don’t know what to say to you anymore, PARK CHANYEOL!” Baekhyun yelled at Chanyeol.

          “Fine!” Chanyeol ran away from the scene and Baekhyun can only stood there thinking about his bad luck.

The day after their argument, Chanyeol never came to work. Baekhyun starts to worry. He went to his in-laws, his parents, asking if Chanyeol had came there but they say no. Baekhyun started looking into Chanyeol’s friends.

          One day, he receives a call from his nearest friends Kai & D.O. They were Baekhyun & Chanyeol’s friends that got married three months ago. They can’t keep a secret against Baekhyun anymore. They end up telling Baekhyun that Chanyeol was at their place, day & night crying his eyes out. Baekhyun hurried to Kai & D.O’s house and can’t wait to see Chanyeol. He got there and entered the house when the couple opened the door. They showed the room that Chanyeol was staying in and helped knocking his door cause he might doesn’t want to see Baekhyun.

          “Chanyeol hyung, opened the door for awhile. I want to talk to you,” D.O called Chanyeol.

          “Coming!” Chanyeol’s voice was kinda hoarse, probably tired from crying. The door opened. Chanyeol saw Baekhyun and quickly closed his door back but was stopped by Kai’s hand.

          “You two. Settle your problem.” Kai said. Chanyeol just hung his head low. Baekhyun took his time examining his wife state. His eyes were puffy and red from all the crying. His delicate baby skin and his lips that was dry and cracked a bit.

          “Chanyeol-ah,” Baekhyun tried touching Chanyeol but Chanyeol move away from his hand, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to-…”

“I don’t want to hear anything from you,” Chanyeol said.

“I just want to tell that I love you more than my own soul and she was just trying to make our marriage to a total failure. I’m sorr-…”

“What do you mean you’re sorry?” Chanyeol cried again on Baekhyun’s chest. Baekhyun can see Chanyeol had started to softened. Baekhyun wrapped his hands around Chanyeol. He felt very happy at that time. Baekhyun looked at the two people that were ignored just now and mouthed ‘thank you’ to them. D.O pulled Kai away from them so that they can have their private time. After awhile, Baekhyun break the hug and caressed Chanyeol’s crying face.

“Let’s go home, okay?” Chanyeol nodded.

 

[End Of Flashback]

 

          “I didn’t know you had a sad memory too. I guessed that what happen to us sometimes,” Sungyeol said while wiping his tears.

          “Yeah, that kind of memories can either strengthens or weakens our relationships,” Chanyeol said, letting his tears falls.

          “What are you guys talking about?” Baekhyun’s figure stood at the door and coming closer to them.

          “Nothing. I was just talking to him since I was feeling boring, having to wait for you to finish the surgery first. Are we going home? I’m getting my things,” Baekhyun just nodded at all Chanyeol’s words.

          “Go and take your things. I’ll wait for you here,” Baekhyun said to Chanyeol. Soon, Chanyeol’s can’t be seen anymore.

          “You know, Dr. Baekhyun, your wife is a very strong person on the outside but too soft in the inside. You better treat him well cause a person like him is one in a million,” Sungyeol said.

          “Yeah, I know. He was too precious and he is indeed one in a million,”

          “Just treat him well, you know?”

          “I will and I will always be,” Baekhyun smiled.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for posting the chapter late! My sister was conquering the laptop just now  --'

Anyway, here's the short chappe, sorry !

There will be wrong spelling as well as grammar!

 

-Song Yoo In-