Our Baby ~

I'm Sorry Yeollie

 

The time is surely moving really fast. Without knowing, now Sungyeol’s baby is 7 months already. The couple had bought all the necessities that they’ll need after the baby is born. Now, it is even harder for Sungyeol to even take a step. He can barely move anywhere. He’ll need help from Myungsoo each time he wants anything. Its not that Sungyeol was too lazy but he can barely move because of the baby. Sungyeol pitied his husband because he had to go through many pain because of him. Going to work from 8 a.m. and went home at 7 p.m. and then need to help Sungyeol at home. Even though Sungyeol didn’t want any help but Myungsoo insisted in helping even though he’s on the verge of no energy anymore. Myungsoo also have to help him, get the food that he wanted to eat, no matter how bizarre the food is and at anytime he want. Sungyeol pitied his husband so much that he hoped Myungsoo would just let Sungyeol died that day. But of course, Sungyeol didn’t tell Myungsoo that or Myungsoo will have a fit.

 

            Sungyeol heard the sound of door opening and closing. He can guess who it is. It’s no other than Myungsoo. He wanted to welcome Myungsoo home but because of his state, he can’t. He just acted like he was asleep when Myungsoo came in. He can heard the sound of a suitcase being put down and suddenly he felt like someone was sitting on the bed. He just ignored it. Then, he felt a pair of lips set on his forehead.

 

            “Goodnight sweetheart,” Myungsoo whispered. After setting Sungyeol’s legs under the duvet, he got up from the bed, stretched and yawned; he was surely tired that day. Sungyeol felt guilty when he heard Myungsoo yawned tiredly. He knew Myungsoo been stressed out of work but  Myungsoo didn’t let it out. Then, he heard the sound of the bathroom door closed and soon he could hear the shower was . Sungyeol think about all that Myungsoo had done to him and he couldn’t feel even less guiltier towards Myungsoo. He wanted to give something to Myungsoo as a token of gratitude but didn’t know what to give. He also remembered the day that Myungsoo cried when he was lying on the road, looking lifeless. He didn’t know that it could hurt Myungsoo so much. He thought will be better off without him but he was proved wrong again. Without Sungyeol knowing, tears just came out naturally from his eyes and can’t be stopped. He tried to stop it so that Myungsoo won’t notice. From crying turns to little sobbing, he couldn’t stop any lower than sobbing. When he tried to control the tears that were coming out naturally, Sungyeol didn’t notice that Myungsoo had finished bathing and even finished wearing his pajamas. Myungsoo was combing his hair when he heard a soft sobbing sound coming from the bed. He went slowly towards Sungyeol, who was faking his sleeps.

 

            “Yeollie?” Myungsoo asked, getting closer to Sungyeol. Sungyeol who realized Myungsoo was there quickly closed his eyes. He can feel someone sitting on the bed beside him.

 

            “Come on. Tell me what’s wrong. You can’t lie to me by acting like you’re sleeping while your pillow was damp with tears,” Myungsoo caressed Sungyeol’s face while saying that. Sungyeol’s eyes flew open. His eyes were a bit red from all the crying. Myungsoo’s forehead scrunched looking like an old man.

 

            ‘Was there anything happen during I’m gone?’ Myungsoo thought. Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo, remembering Myungsoo’s crying face when he was lying down on the road, blood oozing from his head and it’s a miracle that his baby was safe.

 

            “Tell me baby, is there anything wrong?” Myungsoo caressed Sungyeol’s face while looking worried at him. Sungyeol shook his head but tears still fall. Myungsoo get under the cover on the empty side beside Sungyeol. Sungyeol sit up slowly and rests his head on Myungsoo’s chest. Myungsoo caressed Sungyeol’s hair.

 

            “Still not telling me?” Myungsoo asked.

 

            “I’m sorry for troubling you,” Sungyeol started talking, “You looked so tired every time you came home from work but yet still, you have to help me with household works. I think if you just left me that day, it’ll be easier for-…” Myungsoo freezes. He immediately gets up from his slouching pose and sits still. He looked at Sungyeol in the eyes. Sungyeol looked anywhere else except Myungsoo. He just can’t stand being stared by Myungsoo.

 

            “Yeollie, look at me,” Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo, “Even though all this is tiring me but it’s better than living you on that day. Yes, I regretted I let out anger on you. I regretted I’m not able to save you. Please, I beg you. I don’t want to talk about this anymore. It makes me remember all the bad things I did to you that day,” Myungsoo said everything in one breath. Myungsoo got back to his position just now and let Sungyeol’s head rests on his chest again. Sungyeol looked up to Myungsoo and smiled. Myungsoo peck Sungyeol’s lips when he had the chance. Both of them just shrugged the topic off by laughing it off.

 

            “Hey, did you remember the day Hoya gave birth to their first daughter?” Sungyeol asked.

 

            “Yeah, why?”

 

            “They send an album of their baby’s photo,” Sungyeol chuckled.

 

            “Those guys. Boasting off their cute baby,” Myungsoo said.

 

            “Take it. We can see it together. I put it on the kitchen’s table,” Sungyeol said. Myungsoo got up from the bed and went to take the album. Soon, Myungsoo came back with the album in his hand.

 

            “What’s the name of the baby again?” Myungsoo asked.

 

            “It’s Jang Hyo Won. Remember that and don’t get it wrong whenever we meet them or Hoya hyung will be super mad,” Sungyeol chuckled when he remembered how Myungsoo mispronounced Hoya and Dongwoo’s daughter name. Hoya went pretty sad at first but then he turned mad. And Myungsoo had to beg for forgiveness from Hoya.

 

            “Yeah, yeah. Whatever. How old she is?”

 

            “If I’m not mistaken she’s 12 months and our still in my stomach,” Sungyeol grinned.

 

            “Not to mention the baby’s mother is super pretty,”

 

            “And not to mention the baby’s father is super hideous,”

 

            “Hey, I complimented you! You should do the same,” Myungsoo sulk.

 

            “Haha, not going too. Why? The future father is sulking?” Myungsoo pouted.

 

            “Aww, the baby’s father is sulking. What should I do? Should I kiss him?” Myungsoo’s eyes brightened, “No, I don’t think so. A hug? I don’t think it’s enough,” Sungyeol went on and on and when Myungsoo didn’t pay attention, Sungyeol placed a peck on Myungsoo’s lips. Myungsoo was looking clearly, dumbfounded. He smiled and pecked Sungyeol. After that, they continue with the album. On the first page, the baby’s name is written there.

 

Jang Hyo Won

D.O.B: 22th May 2012

Father: Jang Dong Woo

Mother: Lee Ho Won (Hoya)

 

 

          “Aww, the family’s name is so cute,” Sungyeol cooed.

 

            “Soon, we will too,”

 

            “What should we name the baby since we already knew the gender?”

 

            “We should name it Kim Soo Yeol,”

 

            “What’s the reason?”

 

            “It has our names. Myung Soo & Sung Yeol,”

 

            “You’re so sweet. Okay, I’ll let you name the baby since it’s a boy,” Sungyeol smiled.

 

            “Now, let’s look at the picture,” Myungsoo opened the first page. There was Hyo Won when she was 8 months. And they keep viewing the photo until the photo that Hyo Won was 12 months.

 

(8 Months)

koreans-have-premarital--too.jpg            

(10 months)

T22L0TXbtXXXXXXXXX_!!150821744.jpg

(12 Months)

tumblr_lyv96m3aFS1qb53xjo1_r1_250.png

 

 

           “She’s really cute. We should visit her,”

 

            “Really? Let’s go tomorrow,”

 

            “Really? Okay. I’ll tell Hoya hyung that we’re stopping by,” Sungyeol grinned.

 

            “Sungyeol-ah, remember. I don’t want you to talk like that again. I’m worried. You’re the only one I have and I will forever have,” Myungsoo pecked Sungyeol’s forehead, “Now sleep my queen.” Both of them slip under the cover and soon fell asleep.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Here’s my update after a long hiatus. Well, I know the baby's picture are not the same baby since I can't find any other baby's picture. Thanks to the new subscribers and do comment!