The Party [I]

I'm Sorry Yeollie

 

Sungyeol packed his things, making sure that he left nothing at the hospital room. He can’t wait to go home, lay down on his enormous bed ( it was only a king-sized bed.. LOL) and take a deep, fresh air in his house. Sunggyu and Woohyun were assigned to pick-up Sungyeol with the reason of Myungsoo’s still working while the truth is Myungsoo is getting ready for the party. All of them were already there. Baekhyun & Chanyeol took a one day vacation so they couldn’t see Sungyeol off at the hospital. The Yadong couple are also there including Sungjong & Changjo. All of them were helping with the decorations and all except Hoya as he was pregnant and its dangerous for him to help with the party.

[At the hospital]

            “Dr. Baekhyun & Dr. Chanyeol are off-duty today? Why?” Sungyeol asked the nurse at the information counter.

            “They took a day off today. I don’t know what the occasion is but maybe they are going to spend some quality time together” The nurse smiled as she handed the bill receipt to Sungyeol.

            “Wait, did you knew they were married?” Sungeyol asked, out of curiosity.

            “Of course. The whole hospital knew even the board of directors. The older patients adore them as they were known as the cute doctor couple in this hospital. The hospital didn’t care if they are married or not and last fortnight, the hospital congratulated Chanyeol-sshi on his pregnancy news. Dr. Baekhyun wasn’t really expecting he was going to have kids. You should’ve seen his expression on that day. He was very happy until he kissed Chanyeol-sshi a few times in front of us. He got the news as soon as he finished a surgery when Chanyeol suddenly fainted when he was done checking a patient,” the nurse was grinning at Sungyeol.

            ‘Wow, Baekhyun really loved Chanyeol. Haha, both of them are really fated to be together. They are so cute together,’ Sungyeol thought.

            “Well then, it’s a disappointment that I didn’t get to meet them before I’m discharging,” Sungyeol sighed, “Thank you for the information,” Sungyeol bowed at the nurse.

            “You’re welcome. Do remember that you have a check-up every month. And your next checkup is on 14th February.”

            “Yes. I’ll remember.” Sunggyu came towards Sungyeol to see what was taking him so long at the counter just to pay the bill.

            “Are you done yet, Sungyeol? Woohyun almost dozed off waiting for you,” Sunggyu chuckled.

            “That namu. Haha, let’s go hyung. I’m finished.” Sungyeol & Sunggyu walked towards Woohyun who was yawning.

            “What did you ladies doing so long at the counter?” Woohyun asked, still in the state of drowsiness.

            “Hey, I’m not a woman.” Sunggyu retorted.

            “You are. When you are with me, “Woohyun whispered into Sunggyu’s ear. Sungyeol just watched them in a disgusting way.

            “Ah, whatever. I don’t want to hear about those y things you guys always talked about. Save the dirty-talking when you guys are alone with each other,” Sungyeol walked away from them towards Woohyun’s car. Woohyun & Sunggyu followed. Sunggyu helped Sungyeol settled in his baggage and sat in front. Woohyun got in and started the engine and drove away. While in the car, Sungyeol was thinking about the future his baby might have. Not too long before Sunggyu and Woohyun talked to him.

            In a 30 minutes drive, they reached Sungyeol and Myungsoo’s house. Sungyeol  was walking slowly towards the door while the Woogyu were following behind him attentively and tried to hide their giggles as they know how the plans are going in place. Sungyeol opened the door. And he got sprayed with snow confetti.

            “Congratulations on your pregnancy news!” Everyone yelled at Sungyeol. Sungyeol just looked at others with surprise face He was also surprised to see Myungsoo on his left, still holding a can of snow confetti. He just smiled sweetly at Sungyeol. SUngyeol scanned the whole room and he was shocked to see Baekhyun & Chanyeol were there too.

            “No wonder you guys take a day off today. The nurses at the counter told me.” Sungyeol said, while hugging Chanyeol.

            “Haha, didn’t you guys asked us to take a day off and join the party?” Chanyeol grinned, hugging Sungyeol back.

            “Of course, you guys saved my life.” Sungyeol said.

            “Yeah, why wouldn’t we invited you since I was being very grateful towards you guys for saving my wife’s lifes” Myungsoo slide his hands around Sungyeol’s waist, “Firstly, we should start the party already as all the guests and the main star had appeared. But today our Dongwoo hyung forgot to bring the meats as we are going to have barbeque today. So the guys will go out to buy what barbeque need and the rest stay at home and rest.” Myungsoo said.

            “Especially you, Hoya.” Dongwoo looked at Hoya. Everyone did the same.

            “I know. I know. I know..” Hoya answered short to prevent the others to continue looking at him.

            “So, I guess we should be going now if we don’t want to be late for the grand barbeque then.” Baekhyun said. The others just nodded and kissed their wife and went out to buy the barbeque necessities while the ‘women’ sit together at the living room. They were started to get boring from talking to each other until-…

            “Hey guys, let’s play a game…” Sungyeol suggested.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys sorry for the long updates and also the short chappie!

 

I tried to wite more but my state doesn't let me to do so...

 

So just enjoy this chap!

 

-Love Song Yoo In