Part Two

I'm Sorry Yeollie

Here it goes, guys !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Myungsoo went closer and hugged those fragile body of Sungyeol.

          “Myungie…” Those words came out faintly from Sungyeol’s mouth.

          “No, Sungyeol, don’t leave me yet! I can’t live without you!” Myungsoo said to Sungyeol, “Someone please call the ambulance!,” Myungsoo shouting for help.

          “The ambulance is on the way,” A stranger told Myungsoo

          “Hear that, Yeollie? The ambulance is on the way so please just hold on! Hold on!,” Myungsoo keep hugging Sungyeol’s fragile body and pecking Sungyeol’s lips afraid that he might not be able to kiss it again. Myungsoo’s shirt was now soaked with Sungyeol’s blood.

          “Myungsoo…don’t bother…saving me…Don’t cry… Find someone else…worthy for you…” Sungyeol managed to held his hand up to wipe those tears coming out from Myungsoo’s eyes. Sungyeol smiles weakly at Myungsoo.

          “Yeollie, don’t leave me! I still need you! I can’t move on without you! I’ll die! I’ll die! Without you…” Myungsoo whispered the last word in Sungyeol’s ear.

          “Myungie… just let me go…I’m not…worth it…Find a …better person…for you…,” Sungyeol’s eyes keep fluttering to prevent him from closing his eyes for eternity. He still want to admire those beautiful face of Myungsoo.

          “Soon, the ambulance arrived and it took Sungyeol hurriedly to the hospital. Myungsoo keep praying that Sungyeol will be okay. They reached the hospital and rushed to emergency room. Sungyeol had to undergo a surgery due to his lost of many blood. Myungsoo was forced to stay outside by the nurses on charge. Myungsoo told the others about Sungyeol’s condition. They said they will come soon.

          By the mean time, Myungsoo was crying until there were no tears anymore left. He just stood there dumbfounded, thinking about what he had done. Waiting for the surgery to be done, Myungsoo went to sit and then stood again and vice versa. He just can’t stay still. He spent every minutes, worrying about Sungyeol.

          “Hyung!” He look to his left and saw Sungjong along with Sunggyu and Woohyun, linking their arms TOGETHER.

          ‘Sungyeol and I always done that when we are out for a date” Myungsoo thought.

          “Myungsoo hyung, how was Sungyeol hyung?” Sungjong came to Myungsoo.

          “He’s still in the surgery room *weeping* It’s all my fault,” Myungsoo said.

          “Ssshhh, hyung..” Sungjong said.

          “Don’t worry. Sungyeol goona be alright. He’s a tough guy.” Woohyun hugged him.

          “What do you mean he’s a tough guy? He’s just  a fragile looking guy…” Myungsoo said.

          “I’m sorry. My bad,” Woohyun smile reassuringly. Sunggyu slapped Woohyun’s head slowly. Woohyun pouted.

          “Myungsoo, go and change your clothes now. Your clothes is red in colour already. I’ve stopped you house to get some clean clothes. I’ve also had put away the food and the cake into the refrigerator,” Sunggyu said.

          “Wait, what cake?” Myungsoo asked, shocked.

          “I don’t know. But there’s a writing on the cake. It says ‘ Happy Birthday Myungsoo !’, Woohyun paused for awhile, “Is that why Sungyeol asked us to go to his house today?”

          “Yes, you fool, “ Sunggyu flicked Woohyun’s head.

          “Enough with the hitting!” Woohyun pouted again.

          “Arggh, I don’t know why I call you my husband…” Sunggyu facepalmed himself.

          “Oh no…,” Myungsoo sighed. He went home, blurted his anger on Sungyeol and too stupid to realize how precious Sungyeol is.

          “Myungsoo, stop weeping and change your clothes. We’ll stay here if there is any updates about Sungyeol’s condition.” Myungsoo got up and go change his clothes.

[15 minutes later]

Myungsoo walked slowly towards the emergency room, lifelessly. It seems like the surgery is still going on as he can see his hyungs and Sungjong is still there. He can see Changjo too. He guessed Changjo just got there.

          Soon, they heard a noise coming. All of them looked at the noise, simultaneously. It was Dongwoo. He brought some food.

          “Hey, look what I’ve had brought.” Dongwoo said and passed it to Sunggyu and Woohyun. Hoya came a few minutes later, catching his breath.

          “Are you alright, honey?” Dongwoo asked his wife.

          “I’m alright…Its just that…you walk too…fast,” Hoya said, still catching his breath.

          “You should be careful, hyung. You are already in your seventh month of pregnancy,” Sungjong nagged while helping Hoya to sit.

          “Sungjong-ah, don’t you know that nagging is not good to say to a pregnant woman-…I mean guy,” Hoya said to Sungjong. Sungjong just rolled his eyes. Soon, the food was distributed to everyone. Myungsoo rejected the food that Sungjong was about to give because he doesn’t have any appetite to eat. He looked to his left and saw the Woogyu couple, feeding each other. Then, he looked to his right, he saw Yadong couple talking to each other about their future baby. In front of him was Sungjong and Changjo, talking to each other with a bright expression on their face. While him, just feeling guilty all over him. If ‘this’ wouldn’t happen, he would be happy with Sungyeol right now. He kept looking at his phone’s screensaver. It was a picture of both of them, smiling happily to the camera. It was taken during their date with the other couple.

418750_289114174486411_164828476914982_8         

          Suddenly, the door to the emergency room opened and a doctor came out.

 

          “Lee Sungyeol’s family?”

          

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'm back! Sorry, I can only update this much ! I was frustrating over how I can't go to Infinite's Second Invasion Evolution and can't watch the live broadcast!

But anyway, I already updated it

So, enjoy

Sorry for the wrong spelling!

Love, Yoo In