EPILOGUE

SEVEN NOTES OF LOVE

Seating at the edge of Kyuhyun's bed, Piano unfolded the letter that was given to her by Henry awhile ago.

***

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyrr3loGw_w ► if you want you can play this song while reading this)

To my beloved Piano-ah,

How are you? I don't know when will Henry-ah will give you this letter, but one thing for sure, when he give you this, I'm already dead. Please don't blame him, I'm the one who request this to him.

You might be thinking why am I writing this? Well, to tell you the truth, I also don't know why? But, one thing that I know is that I want you to be reassured that everything is fine. I want to see you smile, and be happy. If you think that, I can't see you frown, then think again, I'm in heaven, so that means I can watch over you. And if you want to know if I'm alright in here, don't you worry because God is taking good care of me.

You probably don't know this, but, I first saw you at the hospital, you were the only person that made me smile, after I learned that I have SCA. You smile like the Happy fairy that my mom use to tell me. You're the sun, shining in my life when I have the darkest days of my life. Do you remember when I almost pee in my pants, just to have a good name for Gin? You're always smiling, you also do the snapping, but most of the times you're smiling. Little did I know that you're also hurting. The night of your birthday, you were so drunk and you spill the things that hurts you. I'm so glad that I am there to listen and I am there to comfort you.

Do you remember when I raised Gin too high, causing him to puke on me? Do you think that's funny? I think it is. And because of that we earned the nickname; "the two stupid trouble maker". Do you know that we're proud of that nickname? Because it can make you happy, and smile.

When Henry-ah came, you smiled at him, from then on I knew that something's between the two of you. But, you shocked me, when I realized that you love me. I'm glad, yet I'm sad, because we can never be together. I knew Henry-ah can take good care of you, he loves you, and will do anything for you, and Henrry-ah's life is longer that mine. So please be kind to him.

I'm so glad that you finally overcome your fear of touching that pianos, even though you only touched one note, it's fine to me. Hoping that one day, you can play it beautifully. I'll be leaving you to Henry-ah's care. Because I know he will take really good care of you.

Always play with Gin, so that he won't get lonely, without me. And always clean the house, araso?

Just as you said: This is life, no one can change it. That, you're not the only person suffering in this world. That, everybody will face death sooner or later. That, dying isn't a curse. That, you don't want your patient to regret.

Don't worry, I'm not regretting anything. Because I get to meet everybody. And I get to know and love you.

Piano-ah, I LOVE YOU, you're the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me. You're the one that I will cherish in my memories the most. I LOVE YOU, a thousand, million, billion and even a trillion times. I'm so glad that I get to know you.

Loving you always,

Cho Kyuhyun.

***

Piano's tears dropped. "This guy," she chuckled. A soft knock was heard on the door, as Henry entered. "Have you read it already?" he asked, Piano answer with a nod, and a smile on her face. Henry sat beside her, and she rest her head on Henry's shoulder.  "What do you want?" Henry eagerly asked her. "I want mango," she replied. "Let's buy a dozen later, araso?" he hold her hands.

'Thank you Kyuhyun-ah. Me, Henry, and the new life that I carry will begin and create a beautiful memory together. And I'll be hoping that one day we'll meet in heaven and be together there. But until that day comes, I'll be smiling and I will be happy with Henry, and my baby,' she smiled looking at Henry. "Arff," Gin barked at them wanting to join the moment. 'And of course we're also with Gin,' she smiled. 'I LOVE YOU TOO. Wait for me there, araso?'

 

*****

Author's note:

Thank you everyone!!! For supporting this fic, and I love you all^^

The story was originally tragic because "Kyuhyun's 'Seven years of love' and Ha Dong Kyun's 'Please love her' were tragic songs. So, I'm really sorry for getting your hopes down.

"Live life to the fullest, not to the foolest."

"Never compare your life to other's, you may never know that their journey is all about,"

¢antabille2417@SEVENNOTESOFLOVE