CHAPTER NINE

SEVEN NOTES OF LOVE

Henry's tears drop, as he sat on his bed. He was hurt too, but he didn't show it. He was the last person you would see to cry, because he didn't want Kyuhyun's worries to worsen. He was a strong person outside, but a soft marshmallow inside.

'If things were not like this, I would gladly give Piano to the man whom she truly love, the man that could give her happiness. And that man isn't me! It's Kyuhyun-ah,' he buried his face to his palm hoping that it would somehow help. His tears are like rain pouring to lessen the pain. 'I'd like to see the both of them happy. How come did this end up like this?' Henry asked him-self. It was pathetic to mourn three days before you get married to the woman you love, but he can't take it. Piano didn't love him. He was one of those guys, who would rather be hurt, than see the most precious person in his life suffering. But what can he do? When it's his will.

***

"There," Kyuhyun's mom smiled. It's already Spring, and the thing is it's only a matter of minutes before Henry and Piano's nuptial. Piano faked a smile. She did want to be happy on her wedding day, but the thing is, she didn't love the guy that she going to marry. "Kamsahamnida," she weakly told the old woman. "Aissh, this kid. It was nothing, my dear. You and Henry-ah, are like a family to me," the old woman replied to her, with a bright smile on her face. 'If only she would know,' Piano thought. Just then, a soft knock was heard on the bride's room's door.  Donghyun's wife-- Minyoung opened the door, holding her big belly. It was 24 weeks before she would give birth to Donghyun's second child. Minyoung smiled at her. "Kyuhyun oppa is here," Minyoung announced, as Donghyun wheeled Kyuhyun inside the room. She let a fake smile appear on her face once again, but this time it's wider. She need to smile for him. 'How I wish that, I was your groom, and we're gonna be together forever,' Kyuhyun smiled at her, while thinking of of things that he knew, that it would never happen. "Ka...ja(Translation: Kaja)," Kyuhyun told her.

Donghyun was Henry's best man, and Minyoung, was Piano's bride's maid. Henry did want Kyuhyun to be his best man, since they were best friends, but Kyuhyun declined the offer and choose to have the role of: the father of the bride, since Piano has no father to her to the aisle. They agreed, but it's really awkward to see the bride wheeling her . So, there we have Dr. Jung to wheel Kyuhyun, beside Piano. Just like the usual wedding Kyuhyun hold Piano's hand as they walk to the aisle. Henry looked at them. 'I would be glad to give her to him, but I can't,' Henry thought. Just then the three already reached his spot. "L...ove he...r(Translation: Love her)," Kyuhyun gave Piano's hand to him with a smile on his face. Without another word, Dr. Jung wheeled Kyuhyun beside Donghyun.

***

The most awaited question in every wedding finally came. "Do you, Lau Henry, take Park Piano as your lawful wife. For richer and for poorer. For sickness, and in health. Till death do you part?" the Priest asked. "I do," Henry said, holding Piano's stiffen hands. "Do you, Park Piano take Lau Henry as your lawful husband, for richer and for poorer. For sickness and in health. Till death do yo part?" it's Piano's turn to answer the question. She didn't know how to answer the question, since the only word she might say is a 'No.' And that would have everyone disappointed, specially Kyuhyun. "I...I..." she was stuttering, she couldn't think of what should she answer. She silently looked at Kyuhyun, as she wished that Kyuhyun would suddenly cancel the wedding, or even disagree.

but instead of disagreeing Kyuhyun smiled at her, from then on, she knew that Kyuhyun, will not fight for their love. "I... I... I do," her heart sank, tears fall out from her eyes. They exchange their rings as they also exchange their vows to each other. "Wear this ring, as a sign of my everlasting love. I will spend my life with you, I will always be, by your-side, and I will live for the promise I have made," Henry's tears also fell. "I love you," he slipped the ring in her trembling finger. "Henry-ah," she called. "Wear this ring as a sign, that you'll have me for the rest of my life, and thank you for being here for me," she slipped the ring on Henry's finger, her tears pouring out. "Jeongmal Komawo," she mouthed.

"By the power that God blessed me, I now pronounce you husband and wife," the Priest announced. Kyuhyun felt his heart sank. He's smiling, but at the same time his tears are falling non stop.'Please love her more than I do. Love her more that anyone else can. Make her happy and take good care of her.' Kyuhyun said hoping that Henry would do every thing that he's thinking right now. It really hurts, it's even worse that a dagger stabbing your chest. And not to mention that the next words from the Priest is; "You may now kiss the bride," It tore him to pieces to see Henry and Piano kiss. It hurts, but, it's much better that worry, when he's gone. He wanted to be secured in the first place; If he would left Piano with one person in this world, that person would be non other than his best friend-- Henry. The reason would be because he knew that Henry love Piano, and he can entrust Henry with everything. He knew better. Henry is a responsible person. He will fulfill his promises.