Playing House

Lost Sanity

Disclaimer: Yeah, you should already know this. I don’t own, I don’t profit, YG. 

A/N: I am actually really pulling out all the creative juices for this story. It’s absolutely amazing that I am coming up with so much good stuff for this story and honestly I am really excited to be getting to the end of this story. Lol but don’t worry this will be a pretty decently sized story from me. Just so you all know and I can clear this up… No, the public did not know about Ji-Yong and Chaerin’s relationship. She was still under five year contract so she wasn’t allowed to date officially yet as for whether she is really there or his imagination that will be revealed at the end of the story. I want to keep you all guessing. Now it seems I have taken up too much of the space and its time I get to typing huh? Don’t forget to comment and subscribe. <3

When the morning came and Ji-Yong had found himself sleeping all alone and without his queen he sighed and began to stretch and stand up from the bed. He could smell the food outside in the kitchen and he was immediately drawn to it. Throwing on some more comfortable clothes since he and Big Bang were finally on hiatus it gave him time to finally relax a little. Seeing Chaerin recently though unnerved him it also made him feel less alone. How she would talk to him made him feel less guilty. She was still alive after all right? She was still with him. But her leaving him in bed was very different. She hadn’t done that since the days where she would have to sneak in and out of the apartment in the beginning of their relationship. Yeah, that’s probably what happened. She was just sneaking out like old times to bring back the spark in our relationship. The funny memory of her made him grin widely as he finished pulling up his pajama pants and tank top.

“Morning hyung.” Daesung said as he walked out of the bathroom that was across the hall from Ji-Yong’s bedroom and he received a smile from him as if this was normal. No more funny stuff right? No more nonsense of Chaerin and going back to the apartment from his leader right? There won’t be a need to call YG for some psychiatric help… right? Daesung had thought to himself, silently hoping and pleading that whatever the hell happened last night was just some drunken phase. He knew that all of them were hoping that was the case. Especially Seung Hyun even if he had told them to just play along with his delusion. Maybe if Ji-Yong sees that nothing has changed and that Chaerin isn’t there like he pictures it then it will be alright and he would be able to go through denial and the rest of the grief stages like a normal person. After all when Chaerin had died a year ago Ji-Yong had to pretend and act like she was just a close personal friend and that it wasn’t like losing his other half. He had to pretend that he was okay for his fans. For all the VIPs around the world he had to pretend that he wasn’t dying inside. Sure it’s a late for the grieving process but maybe its better late then never.

“Good morning. Did Young Bae cook breakfast?” Ji-Yong asked as he walked into the bathroom to wash his face. He was smiling at his friend happily, just like the old Ji-Yong used to when Chaerin was alive, when he was a lot more carefree.

“Well, more like lunch. It’s almost noon you know. But yeah, there is food on the table for you. We didn’t eat everything.” Daesung responded before going into his room so he could call Minzy and talk to her for awhile about this whole mess.

Ji-Yong went into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of bacon from the plate on the counter, munching on it happily as Young Bae was cleaning up the stove. “How are you feeling Ji?” he asked and Ji-Yong looked to him with a confused look, why would today be different? Chaerin was still here waiting for him so he was finer now. He didn’t kill her like he thought.

“I’m good, but I think I should move back into the apartment upstairs. Sure its nice staying here with you guys and you’re all taking care of me but I need some time alone. I need to be with her and her things you know?” Ji-Yong answered as he swallowed his bacon slice and walked to the other side of the counter to go to the refrigerator and pull out a gallon of orange juice.

“To get over her right?” Young Bae asked softly afraid that it would cause a screaming fest with his friend. He didn’t want them to be arguing about Chaerin. Respect for the dead after all was a very important thing and the apartment was usually pretty tranquil for the most part.

“Yeah sure. I guess I need to figure out what if and stuff like that. It’s better than me blaming myself, right?” Ji-Yong answered and the dancer though didn’t like this idea it was a lot better than him constantly blaming himself and beating himself over what couldn’t be help. Sure he was the reason she got into the car but it wasn’t him who crashed into her by running a red light. If she snuck out last night she probably doesn’t want them to know she is here still. She always did love to play games with them like that. She just wants to surprise them all. Ji-Yong thought as he drank from the cup and awaited for Dong Bae to say something about it and when nothing came from his mouth he took it as a blessing to move back out and left the kitchen to finish packing his clothes.

After an hour of packing he had grabbed his essentials and waved goodbye to his room mates. Sure they were all feeling uneasy about letting him go but what if this did help him. They thought that if he saw the empty home and was surrounded with her things, maybe he would really realize that she was gone forever. But that is not how Ji-Yong saw it. Chaerin was waiting for him and he needed to be with her. He needed to help her with his baby. It would be a few months old now and from what he saw of her last night she looked tired, probably from staying up with her without his help.

Walking out of the elevator on the top floor he pulled out his house keys and turned the lock. “Chagiya, I’m home. I’m sorry I have been such a bad boyfriend.” He laughed and he could hear baby crying and the humming from the voice of his one and only. Ji-Yong dropped his suitcase on the floor in front of the door and went into the back room where he knew would have been the baby room. He could see her form there holding onto a little blanket in her arms and bouncing her up and down. “I’m home now.” He whispered and walked closer and the closer he got the hushed the baby’s crying got.

“Welcome home my love.” Chaerin called out in a sing song fashion and moved a little so that Ji-Yong could see his baby better. Slowly he wrapped his arms around Chaerin’s waist and kissed the little forehead of his baby girl whom had her head on her mother’s shoulder. “Chai, this is your daddy. You look like him.” She laughed softly and the baby made little mewing noises as her small almond shaped eyes looked her father.

Ji-Yong felt so much more complete as he looked at his daughter. She had light brown hair and small almond eyes, his nose and his cheeks… her lips we soft and dainty but curved like his own. “Chai… I am here.” He whispered and looked at his beautiful girlfriend who he kissed deeply. He was home and together they would always be together. They will make up for lost time.

“Ji-Yong, Don’t leave anymore okay? I love you.” Chaerin whispered in the sweetest of all tones that caused him to aw a little and kiss her over and over.

“I won’t leave you ever again Chaerin. I will always be home now to help you and the baby. I won’t go anywhere. I love you too. Always know this.” He answered and held her even tighter to him… he didn’t want to go as they slowly rocked back and forth together, a silent dance between the three of them.

 Under the apartment of lovers was Se7en’s apartment floor and all of the members of Big Bang and 2NE1 as well as the owner were there. They were standing on the table in the living room and were even on one another’s shoulders with glasses pressed to their ears and the ceiling. “What can you hear, Bom?” Seung Hyun asked as he held Bom on his shoulders as she listened. “I can hear him talking but it’s muffled. I can’t understand it.” She answered as he tried even harder to listen in. “Its only him though.”