Found

Knights of the nights

Donghae smirked as he watched his newest target with a sudden urge of euphoria. His heart felt lighter as his target smiled and held a conversation with his friend. Due to his enhanced senses, spying on his target was easy.

“Hyukjae, are you sure you really want to do this?” Shindong asked eyeing the trampoline with a smirk. The hyperactive monkey like man was planning on trying a new relaxing treatment for his dreams. Before he could reply though his eyes dilated before he was looking at the oddest sight he had ever seen. Before him stood, well him. Lee Hyukjae was being held up by a worried Shindong.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Donghae hissed as he held his head trying to ease the pain of the sudden intrusion. That boy Lee Hyukjae was in his head somehow.

help me’

‘how are you in my head?’

‘Do you honestly think I know!’

‘Well get the hell out,’

‘I would if I could,’

Donghae  growled as he walked forward towards the two men. Shindong was too busy trying to regain Hyukjae’s attention to notice the man behind him lifting his hand. Shindong’s eyes glazed over before closing and slumping to the ground. Donghae smiled before dragging the man’s body to a nearby bench inside the dance room they were occupying. Grabbing Hyukjae’s body, Donghae made sure no one was around before transporting themselves away via the shadows.

“You need to wake up and stay out of my mind.” Donghae hissed before gently dropping the older males body on the bed before him. Hyukjae snapped awake from his trance confused as his head whipped around trying to locate where he was.

“How did you even get into my mind, and how long have you been able to do that?” he asked. Hyukjae looked down. Donghae smirked as he heard the distinct lift of Hyukjae’s heart accelerate and the smell of his blood rush to his face.

“It’s been like that for a few months, today was the first time it happened while I was still conscious.” Hyukjae replied. Donghae cursed before taking a seat on the foot of the bed.

“What all have you seen?” Donghae asked curiously.

“Nothing much,” Hyukjae said quietly not expecting the man before him to hear. Donghae though, smiled having heard the boy.

“Allow me to repeat myself, what have you heard little monkey.” Donghae repeated petting Hyukjae’s face.

“Nothing, and I’m not a monkey.” Hyukjae pouted moving from the younger man’s grasp with a dark blush. The older boy made a dash for the door as Donghae watched with curious eyes. just as Hyukjae made it to the door Donghae appeared before him, his lips mere inches from his own lips. Hyukjae gasped parting his lips just as his captors lips touched his own. Donghae parted from the monkey as a blush crossed Hyukjae’s cheeks.

“Now, let me see if I can guess what my little monkey has seen and heard.” Donghae whispered grasping the boys wrists and holding them above his head. Hyukjae’s eyes widened as Donghae pressed his body onto his.

“You’ve seen my king, and you know I’m not human.” Donghae smirked.

“So, what are you. What am I?” Hyukjae asked narrowing his eyes at the man before him.

“Try to guess.” Donghae smiled kissing Hyukjae’s lips. Hyukjae widened his eyes before laying down and closing his eyes.

“I refuse,” he stated stubbornly. Donghae blinked before crossing his arms.

“No, you have to guess, it’s no fun if you refuse to play.” Donghae whined. Hyukjae raised an eyebrow at the immaturity of the male before him. Donghae looked like a young model, what with dark chocolate eyes and tanned muscled skin.

“How old are you?” Hyukjae asked curiously.

“Twenty five,” Donghae responded casually. A year younger than me.

“How long have you been twenty five?” Hyukjae asked. To his surprise Donghae laughed.

“Awhile,”

"So this is like that twilight book thing right?" Hyukjae  asked.

 "You want the truth?" Donghae asked.

 "Yeah,"

 "I'm way hotter than that bat and I doubt you can have a baby that saves everyone from getting eaten after a very long talk about fighting." Donghae replied.

"Your right, the book in the end." Hyukjae laughed.

“So you know what I am,” Donghae asked.

“Vampire,” Hyukjae smirked earning another laugh from Donghae.

“Staying true to the book yes, but not as nice as those vampire outcast.” Donghae smirked as his eyes went from brown to gold. Hyukjae stood in awe gazing at the younger males eyes.

“You look cute with those eyes,” Hyukjae smiled.

“They go red as well,” Donghae explained walking forward. Hyukjae cocked his head.

“You’re my destined Hyukkie, the ability to jump into my mind with such ease proves that you have the power to be by my side forever.” Donghae explained.

“Destined?” Hyukjae questioned.

“My mate,” Donghae replied causing Hyukjae’s eyes to grow.

“Mate?”

“Yes Hyukjae, I want you to be my lover I have already gained the scent of a mated vampire, I’m also more than sure you have also gained the scent.” Donghae smiled. “So what do you say Hyukkie, be my mate?”

Hyukjae froze in his spot confused. Had he just been asked out by a vampire?

“Well,” Donghae asked.

“So how much like twilight is this going to be?” Hyukjae asked still in Donghae’s grasp.

“Not much, unlike twilight. You and I really could die in the end.” Donghae replied.

“I could die?” Hyukjae asked.

“You will die anyway someday, might as well have some adventure until then.” The young man smiled. Hyukjae nodded, he had indeed just been asked out by a vampire. With a huge sigh, Hyukjae extended his hand.

“What all does a vampire mate do?” he asked. Donghae’s lips pressed against his own.

“They help the vampire, you are a destin, you are my destin.” Donghae smiled before walking away from the older male.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Zhou Mi sighed as Henry glared at him from the couch, legs and arms crossed.

“Your angry,” Zhou Mi stated earning a snort from the younger mate.

“What the hell is going on Mimi,” Henry snapped raising himself from the couch to stand inches from the vampire. Zhou Mi sighed pushing Henry back onto the couch.

“The other vampires are on the move, Heechul has found me and Donghae has changed scents.” The vampire explained. Henry blinked, confused by the new information.

“What does this mean for us, for Ryeowook and Yesung?” he asked. Zhou Mi shrugged truly confused by the whole thing.

“I don’t know, but I think Donghae may have mated Hyukjae.” Zhou Mi whispered dropping the final bomb. Henry cursed under his breath before marching to the table and grabbing his cell phone.

“I need to warn Ryeowook and Yesung,” Henry announced before a hand stopped him.

“I wouldn’t call right now,” Zhou Mi mused.

“And why not?” Henry asked narrowing his eyes. Had he kept another secret from him?

“Because, our innocent looking boy has been working all day with a up his and I know he went home to Yesung begging to be ed.” Zhou Mi explained as the Canadian Chinese boy blushed in embarrassment.

“Still, Heechul finding you is bad. What will happen now and what about Hyukjae weren’t we suppose to protect him from this. If Donghae takes him to Heechul then it’s going to be hell!” Henry yelped.

“We just wait Henry, we cannot do anything.” Zhou Mi said.

“,” Henry cursed.