Issues

You're Mine
Youngjae:

Being around Choi Minha, I was seriously beginning to doubt weather I was the oldest one within the group. She's really assertive and gets to the point quickly. She's very bold, I'll give her that. 

She doesn't cover when she laughs, which I admire. She's not afraid of letting everyone see her smile. I've noticed that she doesn't get too shy either. When we were at the café, Zelo had nudged my arm, and winked at me.

"Just wanted to let noona know, Youngjae here saw your bra. Big cup size huh?" My face grew red, and I could feel my body growing warm in embarrassment, and anger. 

But, Minha wasn't mad at me for peeking. She merely smiled, and began to laugh. He smile was so bright. Her teeth were perfectly white, and perfectly in place. I'm glad she didn't cover her smile.

She nudged my leg under the table with her own leg. She smirked, and grabbed her own s. Zelo and I were shocked, but couldn't tear our eyes away from her or question her at all. "I know they're quite large. I can't even go jogging anymore. Sports bras don't work! When I run, they bounce too much! And they hurt most of the time." At the end of her "ie rant", she made a tiny pouting face, and let go of herself.

Zelo and I were absolutely dumbstruck. What girl in their right mind would say something like that to two boys. Not to mention one being her senior, and the other her subordinate. Of course, being boys, it's normal to feel a little intrigued by a girl who admits her... Her problems.

Zelo's mouth was hanging open so much, he actually drooled a little. Minha had to kick him to get him to stop staring.

Being the respectful gentlemen my mother raised me to be, I tried not to stare either. So, I went right to my beats as a distraction.

But I couldn't help thinking in the back of my head. Did Minha purposely talk about that to tease Zelo and I?

*******

Sorry for such short updates^^ ONLY A FEW MORE HOURS/MINUTES UNTIL BAP'S NEW MV AND SONG "POWER"!!! LET'S GO, GO, GO!