Run (last chapter cont.)

You're Mine
When he left, I had to drag myself into the bathroom. It was only 6:30 in the morning.

After just washing my face and brushing my teeth, I heard the bell ring. 'He came so quickly!' 

I ran to the door, and opened it up quickly. I was greeted by another blast of cologne. Zelo was leaning up against the doorframe with a y grin on his face.

"Ah, my noona looks hot even in her pajamas!"

He started towards me, closing the door behind him. He grabbed my by my waist, and leaned down. He pressed his nose against my neck and sniffed me, making cute little whining noises.

"Y- yah! Respect your elders Zelo!" I pushed him away and ran to my room. 

"Noona-!" Zelo slipped in through the door behind me, and quickly ran to my closet. "Oohhhh!!!! Noona's lingerie!" Zelo pulled out a pair of lace and a lace bra. 

I crossed my arms and gave him my are-you-serious look.

Zelo pouted and walked out of my room. "Oh! Noona, noona!! I want to brush your hair!" 

I blushed slightly and pushed him out of my room, slamming the door shut. When I finished changing, I walked out. 

Zelo's eyes widened, and he stared at me for a moment. "Woah.... Your legs are amazing.... Don't ever wear that skirt without me," he said looking at me. 

I rolled my eyes, and pulled out my brush from behind my back.

I swear, his eyes grew huge, and he grabbed the brush from me. 

"Noona, I've never done this before... How do I do this?" Zelo stood behind me as I sat in front of the mirror.

"Just put the brush into my hair, and pull down. But be gentle," I told him.

Zelo did as I instructed, and practically screamed when he saw hair on the brush.

"NOONA!!!!! I'm so, so, so, sorry!!!" Zelo slapped his hand a few times before looking back at me in the mirror.

  "Its okay, Zelo. That happens silly," I told him. I really tried not to laugh, but I couldn't help myself, letting a few giggles slip here and there.

Zelo continued to brush my hair until all the knots were gone, and my hair felt like silk.

"Omo, noona's hair is so soft... I could wear this..."

  "Dont be creepy," I told him. I stood up, and took the brush from him. After patting some loose hair off of me, I smiled at him. "Ready?"

Zelo looked me up and down, before letting out a small chuckle. "Yeah," he nodded, and hooked his arm through mine. 

...

3rd person POV:

Zelo kept looking at Minha from his seat inside of the car. She was looking out of the window. He couldn't help letting his eyes wander to her bare legs. They looked so smooth, and her skin was a creamy color. His thoughts were ruined when his gaze reached her skirt. How he wished it wasn't there...

"Yah, Choi Junhong! Stop staring at my legs!" Minha slapped his knee.

Zelo blushed,h and rubbed the back of his neck. This noona was a hard one alright. "Aish, noona... You're no fun," Zelo pouted at her, and crossed his arms over his chest.

"If having fun means showing you what's under my skirt," Minha leaned over real close to Zelo, pushing him up against the window of the car. She squinted, and poked his chest forcefully, "then I'd rather be a kill-joy." Minha puckered her lips, and teased Zelo when she pulled away. 

Zelo gritted his teeth, and narrowed his eyes at her. 'How DARE she talk back to me like that!' 

Just before Zelo was about to say something, the car stopped in front of the mall.

"Oh fun! We're here!" Minha put her hand on the door handle, but Zelo put his hand over hers. Zelo tenderly placed a hand dangerously close to the hem of her short skirt. 'Let's see noona's fire.' Zelo thought.

Minha looked at him with a sweet smile, but angry flames could be seen in her eyes.

'D'oh . Noona. Is. Pissed.'

Minha placed a hand on Zelo's and squeezed it tightly. Through clenched teeth, she forced out few words.

"You have TEN seconds to run as fast as your soon-to-be-sorry can run. Time start.... Now."