Proud of Him

You're Mine


After a long night of dancing and being d, I stumbled out of the doors trying to walk as gingerly as I could on my blistered feet. My eyes were red from some crying, and staying up so late.

Checking my watch, I saw it was 2:30 in the morning. I was so tired, I felt like passing out on the street. But I woke right up when I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Noona?!"

I cringed at the voice. 'God no...' Turning around, I saw Zelo walking with his friends. He looked even more handsome in his party clothes.

I tried to smile, and wave.

"Who's this little pretty?" One of Zelo's friends spoke out. He had a really deep voice, and a killer smile.

"My noona, Choi Minha," Zelo replied. Then Zelo looked at me up and down, and furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are you out so late?"

"I could ask you the same question," I retorted.

"Aish, noona, I'm with my hyungs. Nothing's gonna happen to me. So, you still haven't answered my question."

I rubbed my eyes, and let out a soft groan before speaking. "I had something to take care of..."

One of Zelo's other friends spoke. "She seems tired... Shouldn't one of us make sure she gets home?" He spoke softly and formally. He was obviously more polite.

"Neh, I'll take care of it." Zelo stepped forward and put his arm around me, trying to help me stand up. He was so cute. I could just hug him.

"I'll be home soon hyungs. Keep having fun!" Zelo started walking away from the others, slowly pulling me along.

After a while, I started wincing in pain every step I took. Noticing my pain, Zelo stopped walking and looked at me with a worried look.

"Whats wrong, noona?" He looked at my feet and saw the blisters that I failed to cover with my flats. "Aish," without realizing it, Zelo shimmied me onto his back, and began walking again.

"Feels like I'm an oppa right now," Zelo remarked. He stopped in front of my apartment, and I was surprised.

"How do you know I live here?" I whispered.

Gently setting me down, he smiled. "I know where everything I own lives."

Too tired to understand what he meant, I merely smiled and nodded. "Gomawo, Zelo-ah." I could tell he was surprised by the cute nickname. He was just too cute. I grabbed his collar and pulled him down. Standing on my tip toes, I pecked his cheek.

The expression I saw when I closed the glass door behind me, will forever be etched into my brain. He was smiling at me, his cheeks flushed ever so slightly. But that smile was something I was proud I had caused. I was beginning to be proud of my little giant baby.