Bodyguard

You're Mine

"I CANT TAKE MY BREATH, BREATH, BREATH,"

I woke up to my BEAST ringtone "Soom" blaring at me from the nightstand. I grabbed the phone and looked to see who was calling.

"Unknown Caller."

Curious as to who it was, I answered the phone.

"Yoboseo?"

"Yoboseo? Yah, Choi Minha?"

"Who is this?"

"Bang Yongguk. One of Zelo's friends. Yah, get out of bed and open your door."

-click- Just like that, he hung up.

Grumbling and mumbling the entire way to the door, I angrily opened the door, and was greeted by a blast of cologne.

It was the boy with the deep voice from last night.

"What do you want?" I growled.

Yongguk merely patted my head and walked right in. "I just want some answers. And by the blisters on your feet, you were wearing heels last night. What were you doing at that club?"

That douche bag! To think he even had the audacity to walk into MY house, and ask me about MY PERSONAL LIFE!

"I beg your pardon?"

"Listen, we both know you were at the club. Just tell me why, and I'll be out of your hair."

Sighing in defeat, I closed the door, and crossed my arms.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Just tell me," he growled.

He was a little intimidating. He stared at me, which made me feel like I was back at the club; practically for the whole world to see.

"I have a job there..."

"As?"

"A stripper..." I muttered. I felt like crying all over again. I hugged myself, waiting for him to call me some foul name. But instead, he put his hands on my arms and squeezed them. He put one hand under my chin and lifted my head so I was looking at him.

"Why?"

"I need the money for my parents. They live in the fishing village, so I send them the money I make," I spoke softly, afraid that someone else would hear us.

Yongguk looked at me and smiled faintly. "Fine. Because I feel bad for you, I'll come to the club every night and wait until your shift is over. How does that sound?"

He just met me, and he's offering me protection?

I had no idea what to say to him, so I just gave him a big hug. "Thank you so much Yongguk... I work every weekday."

He hugged me back, and nodded. "Yah, Zelo's coming over soon. You should clean up," he said with a small smile.

--------------------------------

sorry for such short chapters! ill try and update as often as possible!