Feminine Shopping Frenzy (mall pt. 1)

You're Mine
Zelo's POV:

Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out.

Damn, noona is FAST. Apparently, everyone neglected to tell me that noona was captain of the sprints division for the school track team last year.

But, I still have really long legs. I mean, I'm 182 centimeters at the age of 15. (A/N: His international age is 15. But in Korea, he is 16 because they consider you 1 as soon as you are born. But he says he is 17 because he is going to be 17 this year in October. Age clarification done!) In some customary units, that's about 6 feet or so. I'm taller than all of my hyungs!

I was trying to tell all of the girls to keep quiet. They were all squealing and yelling my name.

Can't a semi-famous, cute looking, dancing machine, bleach-blonde haired, TS Entertainment trainee hide behind a mall trashcan in peace? Aigoo. Fangirls can really be annoying. 

I cursed under my breath when I felt someone grab my shoulder. 

Noona slapped my arm, and pinched my cheeks really hard. 

"Apa! Noona! You're hurting me!"

"Yah! This is what you get for being so disrespectful and crude to your noona! And you still have one last punishment from me!"

"What?! Noona, isn't this enough? What else are you going to make me do?"

"I have a function that I have to go tonight. So, I still need to get myself all dolled up. And you, are going to come shoe and dress shopping with me!"

Noona jumped up and down, holding my hands. Glad she was happy. But there is no way I was going to survive today's feminine shopping frenzy.

"Aish. Can you at least tell me what you're going to?"

Noona only gave a smirk, and patted my shoulder.

"Let's go!"