I'm His?!

You're Mine

I sure feel bad to all the babysitters out there. I now see that babysitting kids is hard. Even though I am technically watching over a fifteen-year old, he is as bad if not worse than looking after a five year old.

My babysitting crisis is still happening even now. But to catch you up, I'll start from the very beginning.

---Two Months Ago---

Minha's POV:

"Yah, Yumi, why are all these girls flocking over to that boy?"

Yumi stared at me, mouth gaping. She slapped my arm, utterly annoyed with my lack of knowledge.

"He's a trainee from TS Entertainment, pabo! He and his friends are all trainees. Their attending our school," Yumi said matter-of-factly.

Apparently he was some sort of super star around here, just because he's a trainee? The girls squealed as they herded around him, desperately trying to catch his attention. I'm not going to lie, he was pretty handsome. His skin was pale, and his hair was bleached-blonde. I could tell a stylist had straitened his hair a certain way so that it stood in place. He was really tall though, towering over all the girls by atleast a foot.

Then, just for a second, I could have sworn he was looking right at me. To my dismay, my suspicions were verified when he started in my direction. Not knowing what to do, I cursed myself, and waited.

When he reached me, his height towered over mine, making me feel smaller than I actually was. My head just barely reached the bottom of his chest.

"Hey, you," he said with a cheeky grin.

I looked up at him, and swallowed hard. He kept grinning, and placed his hands on my shoulders, squeezing them a bit.

"You, you're mine."

He gave me a wink, and slipped his arm around my shoulder. I gave Yumi a pleading look, but she ignored me, totally drooling over this kid! She quickly grabbed his arm, and spoke up. "Please, take care of Minha. She's like a sister to me," she gave him an innocent look. The boy smiled, and pulled me closer. "I'll treat her with the utmost care."

I glared at Yumi. 'How dare you,' I mouthed.

I didn't even get to see what she was going to say back because this giant baby picked me up, and started walking away. It was no use fighting him because he was stronger and bigger than I was. When we got to the back of the school, giant baby put me down, and smiled. He gave his head a little flick, flipping some hair out of his face, and some into his eye at the same time.

"What's your name, noona?"

I crossed my arms, and puffed out my chest, standing up strait. "Choi Minha. What's yours?"

He smiled at me again, and laughed. "Choi Junhong. But you can call me Zelo. But my close friends call me Jello too." He rubbed the back of his neck which was really cute. His cheeks were flushed slightly.

'Now he acts innocent?'

"Cherry tomatoes, they're mine! Steak, it's mine! Lemons, they're mine! Choi Minha noona, she's mine!" He let out a cute giggle, and puckered his lips.

"Yah!" I gently slapped his chest, and laughed.

Zelo pouted and put a hand on his chest. "Apa, noona. That hurt!"

Ignoring him, I looked down at my watch to see what time it was. I slapped my forehead, and gasped. "Aish! I'm going to be late!" Zelo cocked his head to the side, and looked at me with a confused expression. "Mwo? What are you going to be late for, noona?"

"Listen, I have to go. Be a good boy and go home!" I quickly turned around and ran as fast as I could to the club, making sure Zelo wasn't following me. That kid was a piece of work.