A Gift

You're Mine
Youngjae looked at the headphones that were on the racks in the electronic store. There were many different brands, and many different colors. 

Youngjae's favorites were the Beats by Dr. Dre. The design was so cool, and they came in so many different colors. Everyone had them. Everyone except him.

"Aigoo~, noona! Please just tell me where we're going to now! Noona~" Youngjae turned when he heard Zelo's voice. He was being dragged along by a girl. 'Wasn't that the girl they had seen the other night when they got out of the club?'

Youngjae called out to Zelo and the girl. Minha, no? "Yah, Choi Junhong!" 

Zelo practically cried out in happiness, and leapt into Youngjae's arms, giving him a big hug. "Hyung! You saved my life! Now you have to come dress and shoe shopping with me!" Youngjae pried Zelo's arms off of him, and looked over at Minha. He gave her a ninety degree bow, and smiled. "My name is Youngjae. It's nice to see you again, Minha."

Minha didn't bow back, but she hugged him tightly. She buried her face in his vest, breathing heavily. "Please come shopping with us. You'll save me from this giant baby. And they'll be someone polite to give me true feedback on my clothes." She looked up into his eyes with her own puppy ones. "Please~" she whined.

Feeling slightly awkward about such close contact with a girl, Yougjae's cheek flushed a light shade of pink. "U- um... O- okay... I'll tag along," he stuttered. Minha squealed, and hugged him tighter. "Thank you so much! As a reward, I'm going to buy you something. I saw you looking at those Beats."

Youngjae blushed more, and scooted away from her. "N- no, please, you don't have to buy me anything," he said. He smiled sheepishly, and gave her another quick bow.

"Anio! I have to buy you something! You're so polite! You suggested someone take me home the other night, and you still remember my name! So tell me, what's your favorite color?"

Youngjae paused, and thought for a second. "Um, I like the silver and white ones."

"Silver and white? Okay. And Zelo, you get the black and red ones. You two stay here with my bags, I'll be right back." She set her bag down, and went inside the store.

Youngjae stood there, baffled. Zelo chuckled and gave his hyung a nudge. "Shes always like this. You'll get used to it."

Feeling slightly curious, Youngjae peeked into Minha's shopping bag. His face turned red, and he looked away quickly. Zelo laughed, knowing he had seen the lingerie she had bought. "Noona needed a strapless bra for the dress she wants to buy. And she needed a special color underwear so no one could see. Surprised her cup size is that big?"

Youngjae slapped Zelo's arm, and coughed. "Shut up."

Girls stared at the two boys standing in the middle of the mall with a bag from a lingerie store. Everyone knew they were trainees. "I hope noona hurries up. People are gonna think we're erts."

After a few more minutes, Minha came out with two boxes in her hands. She gave Zelo his headphones, and gave Youngjae his. "Here you go. Shall we?" Zelo and Youngjae both bowed multiple times, and hugged her tightly. 

Youngjae finally had the pair of headphones he had always wanted.

"Take care of these headphones, okay? They're not cheap," Minha winked, and picked up her bag containing her underclothes. As she began to walked, the two boys walked next to her. Zelo talked and talked about being a trainee, and going to his school.

Youngjae smiled at the box in his hands, and he kept quiet. He walked, listening to the two ramble on and on about pointless things. But right at the moment, he felt like the happiest boy in the world. Why was a stranger being so kind to him?

Though she was still a stranger, he felt like he could confide in her. Just over a pair of headphones.