secrets,

After School Hours,

"Doongie!", a voice blew across the café, causing both you and me to turn to look over our shoulders. You instantly look away and make a face, quickly shoving a piece of flan cake into your mouth and started to chew aggressively. Before I could ask, Ha Na what's wrong? Lee Joon had walked over to our table, panting. He pulls out a chair and sits on my opposite side, causing me to be in-between you both. He grabs my drink, panting still and takes a sip. His eye lids close as his breathing rapidly slows down, I blush as I stare at him in awh and more of the fact that he was drinking off my drink.

"what took so long?", I ask making a face, unaware I was slightly pouting.

"Ah! I'm sorry Doongie, I was waiting for some in the library that never showed up and ---",

"Ha!", a loud fake laugh was cooed from you, causing me and Joon to look your way. You crossed your arms and placing them along your chest.

"you have the nerve, I never showed up? you mean you come in late and I left",

"Yah! that crazy tutor is suppose to be you!", Lee Joon yelled, you merely roll your eyes.

"tch, I'm not surprised your that idiot, I need to tutor, aish, why me...", you whine, placing your palm against your forehead.

"wei! this is your all fault!", he continued to protest.

"my fault?!", you yell back, slamming your hand against the table.

"yah, I didn't sign up for this requirement, if you didn't tell Rain-Hyung ---",

"your required to attend the tutoring session because your an idiot!",

"I'm fine as one, wei involve me into this ---",

"because your bringing the school's rank down!", and as you both stated your final sentences of heated argument, you both stood from your seats and perched hands on the table. Again I felt glares as some students in the café were staring at our table again. In each hand I grab your wrist and Joon's, dragging you both down into your seats again.

"can someone please explain, what's happening?", I asked in annoyment.

"Thunder-ah, remember this morning about the library session I was suppose to go to?", I nod suddenly remembering now.

"well, I'm assigned as a tutor to the lowest ranked in the school ---"

"I'm not the lowest ranked, I'm in the 50% tilt!", Joon corrected as you roll your eyes.

"lowest academic rank, which is your friend here", you declare, sitting back against your seat and take a bite of flan cake ending the conversation. You pick up the empty spoon and point it to Joon's direction, "this moron never showed up",
"I did show up! Doongie, you saw, I rushed to the library right?", I nod.

"regardless, is this required Ha Na?",

"yes, but I'll resign. I don't want to reach him",

"I don't want to learn from you either, I'm going to Rain-Hyung right now", Joon stated flatly and tapped my shoulder.

"Doongie, I'll see you after class", with that stated, it got up and left. I sighed,

"How do you know Changsun?", you ask curiously.

"I've know him since 4th grade, we both attended the same specialized art school, being the only boys in our class", you giggle slightly.

"that's why he ranks in the mid- of class, because he excels in artistic classes such as singing, dancing and acting", you inform me.

"Ha Na, how do you know him?", you merely wave your hand,

"don't ask, Thunder-ah", I sigh and we continue to finish our lunch.

"Ha Na, I know why Joon calls Rain
Seonsangnim, Hyung, but why do you call him...", I trail off feeling embarrassed as you stare at me. You suddenly smile and wave your hand calling me closer to you. I lean in and you whisper slightly, "Oppa?", I nod. You giggle and continue to whisper,
"only IU knows this but I'll tell you also, Thunder-ah. Rain-Oppa is my real Oppa, my older brother", I lean back abit startled and amazed.

You place a finger against your lips, "but don't tell anyone", as I promised and we headed towards class.

As the day went by, last period I was separated from both Lee Joon and Ha Na, because Rain Seonsangnim, had called them into his office, removing both from class. I knew it had something to do with this tutoring session issue, but I received texts from both of them to meet them in-front of third floor lockers after school. As told, I did wait, the halls were empty as I leaned against the window seat staring out to see the green campus lawn below, stretched with student's sitting, laughing and scrolling. I sighed in content, enjoying the view and soon drifted to sleep against the wall.

About 20 minutes later, I was picked up by strong arms, held, Lee Joon? I wondered in my hazy gaze. I nuzzled against the warm chest and mumbled, "Lee Joon, put me down...", as I rubbed my eyes trying to wake up. I felt myself on a flat surface, glancing to my side, I was on top of an empty flat marble teacher's desk? I gazed in confusion and with narrow eyes looked up to see, my worst nightmare.


MBLAQ Tumblr and follow if you like, officialmblaq.tumblr.com
comment and just subscribe, seouldesu(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*♥:・゚✧