new requirements.

After School Hours,

His grip was off me as he stepped back facing me with his usual sly smirk. My hands formed a fist as I maintain my composure and took this as an opportunity to finally vent out my feelings towards this jerk.

"you are repulsive, you make me sick. I don't want to even be in the same room as you and to avoid you I didn't even report you for me that ---"
" you?", he rose a brow and chuckled,"you were enjoying it, Cheundoong"
I narrowed my eyes, "you took my cries for pleasure sounds?", clearly he did. I lost all respect for him that day.

"I hate you Jung Byung Hee", I stated flatly and pushed him aside, exiting the bathroom. Leaning against the bathroom door outside was SeungHo and Mir, mindlessly guarding. No, I lost respect for all three of them.

As everyone was preparing for mid-terms that were approaching the following week, everyone was told during the morning announcements to come to the auditorium during 3rd period. I walked out the hallway heading towards the auditorium as students around me were directing themselves to do the same. Ha Na ran up to me and started walking by my side,

"what do you think is going to happen Ha Na-yah?", you merely shrug your shoulders.
"Oppa planned this, but he didn't tell me Thunder-ah",
"Ha Na! Thunder!", IU joined and three of us took our seats. As we sit, I glance down the rows,
"Ha Na, where is, Joon?", you place your finger against your lips, shhh-ing me as Bi Rain came on stage and made the following announcement.

"on December 12th, mid-term's are starting."
"on December 23rd, winter break is starting."
"this year, mid-terms will not be taken ---", students surrounding us, stood from their seats and began to cheer, a roar wave was struck in the auditorium causing three of us to look around at the bizarre scene. Bi Rain, cleared his throat into the microphone causing everything to sit down in silences instantly.

you suddenly face palm yourself and mumble, "oh no...",
Before I can question you, Rain Gyohsoonim announced the following.
"donations are being offered by the United State's Ivy League Universities. SNU is the Ivy standard in Korea, as you all know. The university needs these donations, but to guarantee such a fortune; each and every single one of you must revive a minimum B-ranked this semester", everyone in the room cold.
"you will all be ranked as usual, but the average of the school need's to be held with an A, so those receiving A, continue your excellent performance. Those receiving anything less, need to assure themselves they will receive a letter grade higher than their usual average this semester. and to guarantee those results, the deans of SNU have arranged the following...",

"you will all be taking one exam, this test is U.S. academic standard base, it will not be easy. everyone will be assigned tp a dorms, no one shall be leaving the campus for this winter break", grunts and moans were submitted as comments.

"your dorm partner's will also be assigned consisting 5 to 6 members and a paper must be completed in pairs that will count as your mid-term grade", and with that said, everyone was dismissed. Luckily for us, we had lunch but we though over what was just heard. So, no winter break, rather be stuck in the college campus dorms with strangers to complete a paper? And a single test to determine our fates of whether we belong in SNU or not?


"Ha Na, what's wrong?",
"Changsun is going to rank us down again",
"oh come on, he can't be that bad Ha ---",
"Changsun is the lowest ranked, academic based",
"really?", I asked surprised, you nod.
"what about the second lowest?",
"84%", causing me to gasp. SNU truly was prestigious if they consider that tilt to be the second lowest. I swallowed hard, honestly afraid and just as tense as you now, afraid of what Lee Joon's rank might be. We got our trays, IU peaks over my shoulder as we both watch you, chewing on the tip of your nail, getting a possible anxiety attack. You were in charge of tutoring Le Joon, but how bad could it really be?

"Ha Na, how bad can Joon-ah, really be?", IU cooed my thoughts, placing her jawline along my shoulder.
"53%", you state blankly and walked over to our table leaving me and IU opened mouthed.

As we continued to have a heated conversation regarding the upcoming two weeks and these two new regulations,

IU preached her lips, "speaking of, where's Joon-ah?", she's right, where is that boy?

"Hyung please, please!", a familiar voice was begging as we looked up to see Joon walking while grunting and was that Mir? It was, he clung to Joon's shirt sleeve and in panic started to cling on him causing Joon to stop on his tracks. He was luckily by our table by now, but my face went blank. I was slightly envious that Mir was clinging his arms around Joon's neck, even though he looked annoyed, it bothered me. Joon sighed, but suddenly our shoulders hunched up hearing a wile.

"MIR!", oh no, not this joker again.