encounter,

After School Hours,

I had arrived to Seoul because of my noona, Sandra's request. We were fine studying in the Philippines but she strangely wanted to return to Korea to pursue her dreams and the rest of her education. She enrolled in Seoul's National University, a prestigious university in Korea and without my permission submitted my forms too; surprisingly I was accepted but noona had already figured I would get in. I was then required to apply for my visa and attend SNU and reside with noona, my visa however was delayed and thus I started the year 15 days late. I felt just as out of place as any freshmen but even worst, I felt as though I started the semester in the middle of the year because every other freshmen surrounding me was settled and had adjusted really quickly. To make the issue worst, majority of my professor introduced me as though I started the school year mid-way. Although most student's were very friendly with me, because of Dara's popularity. Girl's would gush over and sit next to me, "Sang Hyun is Dara your sister?", I nod with a smile as they squeal.

"Thunder-ah, can I sit next to you?", one petite faced girl cooed in her aegyo. I smiled and nodded, getting aware that Dara was spreading my name as Thunder, to many of my acquaintances.

I arrived to my English Honor Class, practically half hour early and obtained a comfortable seat in the middle. I glanced at the clock and the room was completely empty, my eye's dropped down to scan my schedule as most of my classes were Honor based. I sighed and realized my professor for this class was the principle of the university, Bi Rain. I sat quietly reading my English Grammar notebook and waited for student's to arrive. I wasn't even aware of my surrounding, but the class poured and filled quickly in the next 10 minutes; my mind wonder so much, I didn't even notice the thud, that came from the door way. The student's around me manage to murmur under their breath at the loud entrance that was made, probably by some thugs in the class.

"they're so loud", "but their beautiful", "truly bad boys!", "he's so handsome!", I could hear the girl's giggle and some on their teeth.

"someone need's to teach them a lesson", "are you insane, you'll be the one sorry once you mess with them!", "what's so good about them that the girl's go crazy for?", "yah, one's not that bad, he's actually a pretty chill guy", "one's abit annoying and loud if you take his manga away, but he's not  in this class at least", the male's in this class also commented.

I was too distracted with my own thoughts to glance at the two male's causing the fuzz in class. I didn't even notice that they were sitting behind me, that's why all the chattering was so clear around me. I leaned my face against the palm of my hand and began to tap my pen as my eye's glanced my notebook in silences as class had began once Bi Rain approached the room, the class imitated me as well, silences. My mind began to wonder and although I was present in my class, my mind was clearly absent. I was slightly ignoring Rain-Seonsangnim's lecture and class introduction for what was coming for the rest of the year in this English Honor Class, his last sentence caught my attention as I glanced up.

"Cheondoong", he waved his hand towards himself, indicting for me to get up and approach the front of the class. I knew this would come, I thought to myself and sighed slightly under my breathe as I stood and turned left to exit the alias. I walked down the stairs and approached in front of the class, where Rain-Seonsangnim held my shoulders and turned me to face my class. I stood and stared at the remaining college student's, majority of them smiling at me brightly and girl's blushing as they covered their petite faces while the remaining just sat dully ignoring practically everything that was happening in the room. I rose the corner of my lips and gave a slight bow, to show my respects to my peers.

"Cheondoong, just transferred, so please treat him prettily", Rain-Seonsangnim declared and patted my shoulder to indict I may return to my seat. I did not transfer, Seonsangnim, I groaned in my thoughts. As I sat back down, Seonsangnim began his lesson turning towards the chalk board and started to right a structured English quote while explaining behind his back at the students. Everyone opened their notebooks and began to copy the quote as I picked up my pen and attempted to do the same. But I suddenly was interrupted as I felt a tap behind my shoulder, I look over my shoulder and see a smirking face with hands tugged into his uniform pockets and leaning back against his seat. He seemed smug to me and I chose to ignore him as I turn back towards my notebook. I was once again interrupted with the same tap, I sighed and looked over my shoulder again in anointment as I saw the smug smirk again.

"you should respect your hyung's, kid", my eye's were fixed on the smirking jerk, but a dull nonchalantly tone came from his left as I turn around abit to see, another male beside him. His eye's were abit assumed yet the evidences of his slightly dark circles under the rims of his eye's proved that he wasn't interested in much. The smirking jerk looked to him, nudged him and began to chuckle softly under his breath, it slightly made me angry because I was being disturbed for this? But I kept my composure, assuming they were older since the second male did refer to themselves as Hyung's. I again, chose to ignore them, but this must have offended them because after a few minutes I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head as my eye's roll back and my eye's lids began closing, I instantly dropped my face on my desk and fainted.


I began to feel a soft tug on my arm, as the side of my face laid flat on the cool surface of my hard yet smooth beige marble desk. My eye's winced in closure as I slowly parted my lashes to see a petite glowing facial in front of me, you were smiling with soft pink lips. I slowly began to look up and brought myself up as I rubbed the back of my head, recalling the strange sharp pain. I looked around, seeing the class was completely empty, except for you and I. You kept your hand firmly on my arm with the sweet smile lingering on your lips, I blushed softly feeling strange and you catch it, instantly starting to giggle, bringing your hand off me.

"are you alright, Thunder-ah?", you cooed. I sighed in relief, nodding; as you clearly indicted to my you might have know Dara, another wise, you wouldn't know my preferences of being called Thunder rather than Sang Hyun. I began to rubbed the back of my head and asked in a slight whine,

"what happened?...", the pain was causing my mind to echo slightly.

"Jung Byung Hee", you sigh rather loudly and frown. I glance at you, raising a brow, unaware still of what was going on.

"known as G.O, the university's senior, bad boy", you continue to inform me, as I listen and understanding that the smirking jerk was this G.O.

"G.O, roams with Yang Seungho and Bang Cheol Yong, know as Mir", so the panda eye's male was Seungho, I presumed.

"Mir is decent, he's sweet, I highly doubt he'll harass you Thunder-ah, and the same goes for Seungho, he's too uninterested in much to care, but, watch out from G.O, he's the real bad boy", you inform as I nod. I continued to rub the back of my head, still wondering, what exactly happened. You glance your chocolate brown eye's towards my hand's direction and sigh heavily again,

"Thunder-ah, are you sure your alright? G.O's, ddakbam's are pretty intense", my mouth nearly dropped as I glared at you in horror, a silly finger hit such as ddakbam brought that pain, to me?

"He did what!", I nearly panicked in horror. You begin to giggle abit and stood up, tugging on my hand as we firmly hold each others. I toss my backpack's strap over my shoulder as we exit the alias and down the stairs, groaning is annoyment.

"G.O is possibly the god of ddakbam, he can break nut shell's with those fingers", we exit the room and walk side by side, hand in hand.

"Noona..", I began, unsure how to address you since I didn't even know your name. You smile as we continue to walk down the hall, I followed your lead because I was unsure where we were going exactly.

"I'm Jeong Hanna, call me Ha Na, Thunder-ah", you say with a smile. That name rung a bell, but before I could dig into my thoughts because you declare,

"it's lunch time almost, let's go eat, my treat", I smiled and nodded, agreeing as we headed down towards the cafeteria.


so, Thunder is introduced to the three bad boy's of the university, however as you notice, Mir wasn't present, wonder why?