the boy with the killer smile,

After School Hours,

I was awaiting for the pain, but it was passed the time estimate I was expecting. Three seconds? I peaked through one eye to see his fist a centimeter away from my face, I froze again. But his fist was being held on his tracks, G.O. and I slowly traced the arm that lead us to see a brunette male.

"you shouldn't do that...", he stated seriously in a hush tone. My mouth went dry completely, as G.O narrowed his eyes but after a brief moment began to chuckle under his breath and pull his fist away slowly. He backed up away from me causing me to lose balance but the brunette male held my arm protecting me from falling. I glanced up at him as he gave me a killer sweet sincere smile. Damn that smile always get's to me, I thought.

"How'd you end up here, Joon?", G.O, asked slightly tauntingly. The male rolled his eyes and began to walk away from the scene as he wrapped an arm around my waist, dragging me along with him. My eyes rose in surprise but as we walked he began to state behind his back over to G.O,

"stay away from him Byung Hee, I won't warn you again", he said slyly but G.O, merely laughed as I looked over my shoulder to find him leaving the opposite direction with his gang following behind him. I looked to my side at the male now, he was truly beautiful and physically looked well, pretty y. I felt my cheeks blushing, why was I blushing. I suddenly glance down and look to see his arm was still around my waist, I suddenly pull away and stop on my tracks. He pauses and looks at me, startled.

"Yah! Hyung, what are you doing here?!", he began to laugh, as he placed the back of his hand over his mouth,

"Doongie, I thought you would be more happier than that to see me", I sigh softly.

"Hyung, of course I'm happy to see you but ---", he walks over to me and places his arm around my shoulder.

"your surprised to see me here? right?", I nod. He continued to laugh as we began to walk again down the hall, realizing he was escorting me to class.

"when you have connections, it's pretty easy Doongie", I frown and made a face still confused as he began to explain.

"Rain-Hyung, helped me", he stated as we stopped in front of my classroom door. I rose a brow,

"Rain-Hyung?", did he just call my Seonsangnim and principle of the university, Hyung.

"aigoo, remember when Rain-Hyung was in the role for Ninja Assassin? we become close during the set",

"Thunder, what time does this period end?", I glanced up at the wall clock behind him, "10 minutes",

"Aish! I'll never make it", he held his head.

"Hyung, what are you talking about?",

"I'm suppose to arrive at this tutoring thing at the library", Ha Na, was the first word I associated with when it came to the word library.

He began to panic slightly, "Thunder, what time are you free for lunch?"

"at 1PM, afternoon, Hyung", knowing my programs by heart.

"perfect, so do I, I'll see you at lunch then ---", he didn't even complete his own sentence and began to run off down the hall.

"Hyung, take me with you!", I wanted to go to the library honestly, I wanted to see Ha Na honestly. I was in no mood to be in class today after what happened so early in the morning. "Doongie, I can't, she's a completely ...", he yelled as he continued to run down, after the word , I really couldn't hear him anymore as he disappeared. I sighed and turned around to enter my class.

I realized, I was missing IU and Ha Na, my two best friends. I felt completely lost, more so harassed after what G.O. pulled off, I knew bullies abuse but why did I feel so dirty suddenly. I preferred a bruises from hits rather than have him touching me ever again. I sat in my seat and shivered at the thoughts of Jung Byung Hee. I glanced up to see Rain Seonsangnim; he had connections with him? I was abit surprised seeing him at SNU, because it was so preigious and well honestly he'd never make it here. Regardless a smile laced itself along my lips, because now I had a lunch date with Lee Changsun.

"did the accept you?"
"of course they'll accept you"
"they will accept you, you know you'll make it"
"you made it this far haven't you?"

you begin to laugh and coo finally, "love you too baby", and hang up. you were on the phone with IU, as she had no choice but to panic on the phone about the auditions. It was a good thing IU kept us updated, because the petite girl had made it to the third round so far. We both were pretty confident that IU had the talent and skills needed and she would surely be signed up; we wished nothing but the best. You and I held our trays as we were arranging for lunch.

"Thunder-ah", you coo, I look towards your direction.

"who are you looking for?", you tease with a sly smirk, I blush. You begin to giggle and tug on my arm,

"I knew you were searching for someone, who is it?", you ask eagerly.

"it's nothing Ha Na, just a friend...",

"oh, will they be joining us for lunch?",

"can they?", I cooed.

"Thunder-ah, of course, any friend of yours is mine, right? and I'm glad you made a friend today", you state with a gushing smile, as I nod. thank god you agreed.

"Ha Na, how was your day though?", you bring your attention off your flan cake and look up at me with a slight frown,

"terrible, Thunder-ah, this idiot didn't show up to the tutoring session", you pout sightly. I laugh slightly and wrap an arm around your shoulders as we held our trays and walked to our usual seats to eat. After talking about this tutoring session and my day, I didn't mention the harassment part. I was still skeptical about telling you, but you were my best friend. My mouth felt dry about the topic again, I sigh and after drinking my bubble tea moisten my mouth, you look around and ask curiously,

"Thunder-ah, where's your friend?", you were right, I completely forgot, where is Changsun?


oh visit my MBLAQ Tumblr and follow if you like, officialmblaq.tumblr.com
comment and just subscribe, (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*♥:・゚✧