thank you.

After School Hours,

Everyone's eyes rotated towards the voice booming into the café, a scene was being created as always. Ha Na on the back of her teeth in annoyment and held her forehead between her fingers, closing her eyes from the indicated headache she just got. Mir was quivering as he gripped Lee Joon's arm, as Cheundoong watched envious but was distracted by Wen approaching the table. She grabbed Mir's hand and dragged him away from the table, Mir's grasp was evidently getting tighter on his end; knuckles becoming white but he was eventually pulled away from Joon who stood blankly.  

"Hyung!", he yelped and was taken back to his table where Cheundoong saw ByungHee and SeungHo sitting uninterested as the couple sat with them.

IU brought her attention away from the scene and watched Changsun sitting down.
"Joon-ah, what happened?",
His face seemed bland and completely uninterested, but he did answer with a slight strug,

"He asked if I could cover for him, but honestly I'm not going up against that", gesturing to Wen.

The entire period we sat in silences, eating. The tables around us tried to sparkle conversations but the heaviest uproars were coming from their table. Wen was scolding Mir in her nagging annoying tone. It looked as though he was on the verge of tears. Ha Na scoffed, her headache getting worst by the second as IU and Joon pretended nothing was happening. Cheundoong merely observed at his friends and that bewildered table.

"where are you going!", Wen yelled harshly seeing Mir get up with his head hung down and walking around his seat, leaving the table. She stood up as well and followed him, stopping him in his track in the middle of the café.

"don't ever do that again!", her bitter voice began to scold him again, even more publicly as his head remained down.

Cheundoong rotated his eyes to Ha Na and joined Changsun and IU in avoiding the situation, minding their own business.  But Ha Na sighed loudly and slams her hands against the table and pushes her chair back, getting up to leave the table. Three of her friends eyes instantly gleam up to watch her leaving.

"Yah! Do you hear me, don't make me slap you Bang Che---",

"do it!", Mir yelled in tears, glaring state at his girlfriend.

She froze at the sudden confidence and her face turned sour, she brought her hand up and slapped her boyfriend who looked to his side quickly with eyes shut tight. But a gasp was heard from Wen and everyone in the room went silent, mouths hang up and girls gasping while covering their mouths. Cheundoong and Changsun looked at the scene in front of them in shock and amazement as IU merely smiled. The scene before them contained the following: Ha Na standing beside Wen who gripped her wrist stopping her on her tracks before she could have had slapped her boyfriend. ByungHee and SeungHo too paused their boredom and silences to see the scene with interest. And Wen who stood completely in disbelief as Ha Na looked at her coldly and dropped her wrist roughly before stating,

"don't you ever have the nerve to hit him", Mir slowly looked to see the two girls in front of him, tears rolled down his cheeks as his eyes opened wide. The over joy in his heart was beating rapidly.

Wen trembling still manages to emalute her voice, "Yah! Ha Na mind your own business, he's my boyfriend ----"

"not anymore!", Ha Na scolded. Wen clutched the back of her teeth and looks at Mir angrily, her hands began to form fists but she looked at the two between her and silently yet rapidly walks away from the scene and room. It was disturbing silent as breathing was only heard. Ha Na hears the door click echo into the room and stares at Mir, who looked like a frighten puppy. She walks over and brushes her thumbs across his cheeks to wipe his dretched soft face. But this only caused Mir to choke and being to form new moist tears in his eyes. She smiles in comfort and shushes him, cooing,

"it's alright, Mir...", he smiles in a slight gasp.

"Ha Na-ah, you know my name?", causing her to giggle and nod.

"president after all~", stating with a sweet bright smile. Mir's heart leaped with joy as he grabbed Ha Na's wrist that was still wiping his face and brings it down along with his entire self. Getting on one knee, he kneeled and held her hand as he bowed, "thank you, Ha Na-ah", in that mere second applause was made around them. ByungHee and SeungHo smirk slightly, impressed at their president. Cheundoong and IU stood from their seats and cheered their best friends as Lee Changsun was sitting dumbfolded in amazement. Damn, she's really something...

Ha Na smiles and waves softly at Mir, "annyeonghi gaseyo~"

and left to join her friends to be escorted to class. Mir stood and watched the petite beauty exiting the café in s dreamy gaze. His thought's weren't shattered till his Hyung's came to his side and felt SeungHo's hand on his shoulder.

"oh, Hyung!", he said abit starled. The two men merely smirked causing a slight blush to color Mireu's face.

"pretty impressive", SeungHo commented watching the four ideal friends leaving in laugher.

"pretty impressive indeed...", ByungHee smirked, as he eyed a smile on Cheundoong's baby face.

"I didn't even thank her properly...", Mireu cooed sadly, but he became even more upset now.

Mireu was slightly frowning as he saw Changsun laughing with Cheundoong and caught him slipping his hand into his, their fingers interwining. Changsun was comfortable with it as Cheundoong didn't resist, rather merely was blushing as his attention remained on Ha Na. How we're these thugs suppose to get close to these four?