sneek peak!

After School Hours,

"Doongie?",
"yes, Hyung?",

pause.

"what do you think of Ha Na?",

My mouth slightly dropped as I paused and looked over to my side at Joonie-Hyung pausing his work out as well and staring at me. I blushed slightly awkwardly and didn't realize I was frowning. We were in the campus gym doing bench presses as we both sat up and stared at each other in the silences that came upon on because of this question.

I blinked a few times and with a final clear of throat and attempted to answer.

"Ha Na's wonderful Hyung, wae?",
He merely shrugs and looks mindlessly at the horizon in front of him. I lean forward and became curious now.

"Hyung?", I place my hand on his shoulder and shook him slightly as he snapped from his dreamy gaze. He began to chuckle and cover up his embarrassment. He was blushing.

My stomach slightly turned at the sight of him like this.

He looked at me and shot me his beautiful smile. As I turned to avoid his catching my mouth dropping in awh, I shoved my water bottle into my mouth and drank.

"do you think I have a chance?",
He startled me now and I ended up spitting my drink, practically choking now as concern washed over his face. He began to rub my back roughly,

"Doongie! Doongie, are you alright?!", he was panicking now as I held my chest and forced myself to swallow my water and clear my windpipe to stop the coughing. I sighed and looked at him. He was pouting and I sensed myself frowning again. I didn't realize but my thoughts began to spill now,

"do you think her Oppa would allow it?",
His eyebrows knitted in confusion now, "Oppa?",
I nodded.

"you do have a chance, actually you have a chance with anyone Lee Changsun, but Ha Na's Oppa seems ---",
"what does her Oppa have to do with this?", I shrugged and stared absentmindedly at the floor now.
"Rain-Seonsangnim might now approve his little sister dating as far as I know Ha Na...".

silences.

I panicked suddenly.

My gaze instantly shot at Lee Changsun who was looking at me slightly dumb-folded. My lips began to quiver, did I just tell him Ha Na's related to Rain-Seonsangnim? I mentally slapped my self and quickly thought of a way to cover up what I just said but Changsun merely chuckled and like his usual 12 year old mind didn't catch a thing.

"is she the jealous type?",
I swallowed and nodded a yes. His smile brighten.
"Doongie, help me make Ha Na, jealous?",

I agreed as he wraps his arms around me in an embrace. I slowly traced my hands on his smooth defined shoulder blades and held him, placing my hand on his shoulder. Hoping he didn't catch Ha Na's secret. But something was causing me to hold back my choking tears, the fact that he might like Ha Na...
I wasn't sure if Ha Na was the jealous type honestly but that day I discovered, I definitely was.

incomplete chapter! but a short update!