Harassment, Part I

After School Hours,

I stood in front of our Honor English class, dumbstruck at what I just heard. I knew you'd explain fully later on when I get the chance to talk to you, but I couldn't help but to me eagerly curious. DING, first bell rang. I sighed and opened the knob of the door, entering the room. I glanced towards my seat and didn't see G.O. or Seungho behind my seat.
thank god, I thought feeling the class pouring in behind me and taking their seats. My shoulder was bumped slightly as I looked over to see, a smiling warm expression. I suddenly bowed seeing Rain-Seonsangnim carrying a heavy binder under his arm. He patted my back and with a soft chuckle, cooed as he walked passed me,

"amazing work on the paper Cheondoong, best in the class...",

He walked towards the chalk board, picking up the eraser and swiped it across as I slowly approached him. The class was still chattering and adjusting to their sets, they wouldn't silent themselves till Seonsangnim picked up the chalk piece. I was rubbing the strap on my backpack and stood beside his large marble table. He rose a brow and suddenly stopped, asking curiously,

"Cheondoong, what's wrong?",
"Seonsangnim, Ha Na...", he turned to face me now, curiously and slightly eagerly listening now.
"Ha Na, said she's going to some tutoring audition and asked to be excused for today", I cooed. He sighed heavily and began to rub his forehead and nodded. I bow again and walk towards my seat as Seonsangnim picked up his chalk, starting the class.
I was still uneasy for not quoting you exactly but I forced myself to constraint on the black board for the next hour.

As if that would happen now, because in the next 20 minutes, I crossed my legs under my desk. I had to go to the bathroom, great, I thought to myself. I excused myself and race walked out the room, closing the door behind myself. I walked down the empty classes, passing by windowed doors, students eagerly focused and learning. I looked towards my left and right, my head felt like a pendulum. I heard a thud, following a grunt. I look up, suddenly feeling the color of my skin faint.

"ugh...", I saw a boy, a freshmen I presume frighten and up against a locker. My eye's traced the arm that was pinning him against the hard surface by the collar, a smug smirk. G.O, who was accompanied by Seungho and Mir on his sides were merely watching, the freshmen getting abused.

so they bully when they're not attending class?

G.O, now rotated his eye's towards me and caught me staring. I gulped and quickly walked pass the act, pretending not to have seen anything, actually I was running because I think I was about to pee myself from the shocking display I just saw. A few feet away, I spotted the boy's bathroom logo and instantly I stormed inside, into a stale, locking myself in.
Quickly I used the bathroom and finished zipping up my uniform navy pants. I looked through the narrow gap and spotted no one else in the bathroom, slowly I exited and cautiously I race walked down the empty halls. No G.O, Seungho or Mir to be found. I slowed down my pace and sigh in relief, heading quietly towards my class. I felt a sudden shove and within a mere second I was up against a cold locker. I swallowed hard and say who had had pinned me up against it, as expected, G.O. with his deviously smirk. I grunted, placing my hands on his chest to push him away but he didn't budge at all.

"you shouldn't be roaming the halls Cheondoong",
I rolled my eyes, backing down, "you're the one to talk",

He chuckled and over his shoulder I peaked seeing Mir and Seungho keeping a distances and ignoring the scene. I looked back to G.O, with a disgusted look and harshly said, "get off me". His smirk suddenly widen. Great, I thought to myself, what did I just trigger now? He brought his hand upon my shoulder and pressed me harder against the surface of the locker, to the point I started to feel the structures design imprinting on my back. I grunted and with both arms grabbed his arm to make him stop, but he was too strong for me to hold back now. I gasped suddenly. His free hand was behind my back, his slender finger's began to follow down the curve of my spine. I froze, my eye's widen, I suddenly felt his fingers toying with the brim of my shirt and in a brief second the cool fingers slid underneath and up my back.

"what the --- get off me!", I began to scream horror now.

I was beginning to frigate, trying to loosen his grasp off me now forcefully. I continued to grunt and scream for him to get off or even catch some help from anybody but I forgot the door's and wall's of this university were sound proof. I was panicking now, I was feeling completely harassed now. But after a brief moment, G.O, brought his hand off my arm and formed a fist, bringing his arm back. Was he going to hit me now? I gulped and instantly closed my eye's as his fist directly moved towards my face. God help me...


G.O. going to hurt our baby Thunder?! find out in the next chapter.
subscribe, tell me your feedbacks and please wait for me! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*♥:・゚✧