Scandalised - Chapter 7

Scandalised

"Oh " I frantically searched through my bag for my lens cloth, emptying everything on the floor as I did so.
"Katie, everything ok?" Manager Kim cast a concerned glance in my direction,
"Y-yes, I just can't find my lens cloth." I stuffed everything back into my bag and stood up, "I'll be right back! Give me 5 minutes!" I rushed passed Manager Kim and out of the studio.

I cursed myself under my breath for misplacing my lens cloth, again, as well as being clumsy and socially awkward I was also extremely forgetful. How I got this job, I have no idea.

I made my way up the stairs and down the corridor, towards the dressing room.

"If it's not in there then I must've left it in the cafe..."

Being the unfit person that I am, I was already out of breath by the time I got to the dressing room door, I burst into the room and collided with someone.

Kim Heechul. Kim Heechul in his boxers.




I dropped my bag and staggered backwards with my mouth wide open, I was unable to say anything. Shocked, horrified, surprised, embarrassed, I felt it all. Heechul on the other hand seemed to find the whole situation amusing. He stood in the middle of the room - making no attempt to cover himself up - with a smirk on his face.

"I'm so sorry!" I backed away - falling over my bag in the process and letting out a loud, surprised gasp - my face felt like it was about to explode, I knew I must've looked absolutely ridiculous.
Heechul started laughing at me as I sat on the floor in a heap. His laughter filled the room, it was one of the most hilarious and cheerful things I had ever heard.

Then the most amazing thing happened. He walked towards me and offered me his hand.
I hesitantly took it - his hands were so soft, I didn't want to let go - he pulled me back onto my feet. He stared right at me and smiled.

"This is the first time he's smiled since I got here..."

I now knew why he was considered one of the most beautiful men in the K-Pop industry. He was flawless. Everything about him. Perfect.






*HEHEHEHE* Oh how lovely ^__^'' Please comment and subscribe if you like it ^__^