Scandalised - Chapter 2

Scandalised

Manager Kim told me the other members were still eating and offered to show me around the building.


After following him up and down endless corridors and stairways, we finally found our way back to the dressing room, where the members of Super Junior were collecting their belongings and getting ready to leave for the evening.
Manager Kim cleared his throat to catch their attention, he had to do it twice before all 10 members were looking at him.

I stood in the doorway, half afraid to go in, while Manager Kim introduced me in Korean.

Leeteuk, who I had briefly talked to earlier, smiled warmly and beckoned me into the room. I edged over to manager Kim and looked at my feet, feeling awkward.
The members bowed and introduced themselves to me, all except Heechul, who still seemed to be in a foul mood.
I bowed to them all and snapped a quick Photo.

"Katie will be working with us for a month, please treat her kindly!" Leeteuk said in broken English to the other members. Sungmin shouted "Fighting!" And the others laughed.
Heechul rolled his eyes and barged passed me with his bag. I almost stumbled over and I would've done, had it not been for Siwon, who grabbed my arm.

"Ignore Heechul, He's just in a bad mood, it's nothing personal" Siwon tried to assure me.
But I wasn't so sure. Maybe I had offended him? I wasn't familiar with Korean culture yet and my Hangul was very limited. I decided Siwon was right and tried not to think about it.

"It's late, we should all go home and get a good nights sleep" Manager Kim glanced at his watch and then said something in Korean to which a few of them laughed. Even though I didn't understand what he had said, I just smiled along with them anyway.

"Katie, I'll call your hotel in the morning and say when you should come in" Manager Kim smiled,
I nodded, "ok, that's fine." I bowed and said my good byes, then left the building.


 

 

 

Sorry it's so short >__<

Please tell me what you think ^__^