Scandalised - Chapter 10

Scandalised

Manager Kim said my name, bringing me out a trance and interrupting my train of thought. Leeteuk nudged me when I didn't respond straight away, "Heenim," he waved a hand infront of my face, "Your turn."
I stood up slowly, Katie was avoiding eye contact, which suited me just fine as I really didn't want the awkwardness of the situation to get even worse.

Manager Kim frowned at me, "Heechul, for your own sake, cheer up" He sighed.
I nodded and stood infront of Katie who was still gazing at the ground.
"Ready?" she asked quietly,
"I'm sorry." I blurted out causing everyone to look at me, even Katie stared. "Sorry." I repeated.

"For what?" Manager Kim raised an eyebrow and looked back and forth between Katie and myself.
I couldn't explain what had happened in the dressing room so I just said "For acting coldly towards Katie" I bowed, "I'm sorry. It was nothing personal."
I then shot her a meaningful look and, to my relief, she smiled.
"It's ok."

Manager Kim looked suspicious but at that moment I didn't care, the only thing that mattered was that things were now slightly less awkward between Katie and myself.

I tried out different poses while Katie snapped many photos from different angles.


A wave of happiness flooded over me as I started to forget the other members present in the studio. It felt like it was just me and Katie as she stared intently with each new pose I tried out.
I was, for the first time in a long while, smiling again. Not because I had to, but because I was enjoying myself.

Katie praised me whenever she liked a certain pose, she had suddenly turned into a professional photographer, instead of the awkward, clumsy girl who had walked in on me in my boxer shorts earlier.






I'M SO SORRY I TOOK AGES TO UPDATE AND I'M SORRY IT'S QUITE BORING XD It's just...it was my 18th birthday on the 29th and I got distracted *received a DVD of the SM TOWN concert she went to see in Paris* I've also started another Fanfiction called "Crash and Burn" which I will be updating shortly ~

PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! GOMAWO CHINGUS!
yes