Scandalised - Chapter 4

Scandalised

05:00am the next morning, the receptionist called my room. I answered groggily, I hadn't fallen asleep that long ago, I had been too busy thinking about Why Heechul was in such a bad mood. And about Siwon.

"Yes?" I yawned,
"Good morning Miss Wilson, Kim Jung Soo called for you, he asked us to wake you. He wants to know if it's possible for you to be at the dressing room for 06:00am?"
06:00am!?
"Sure, that's fine, thank you."

As soon as the receptionist hung up, I jumped out of bed and got ready as fast as I could. I hadn't had time to unpack properly, most of my clothes were still crumpled up in the suitcase. I cursed myself for being lazy and just put on the nearest clothes I could find. Luckily they weren't that creased and looked pretty decent.

I grabbed my camera bag and my hotel key and ran down into the lobby. A taxi had already been called for me and had been waiting 5 minutes.
It only took 10 minutes - the Taxi driver knew a shortcut - which left me with enough time to re-do my hair in the toilets.
I glanced at my phone, it was 05:50am. I yawned and checked my appearance one last time in mirror and then made my way up a flight of stairs to get to the dressing room.

Manager Kim, Kyuhyun and Sungmin were already in there, having what sounded like a serious conversation.
I knocked and popped my head around the door, Manager Kim told me to Com in and sit down.
"I'll be with you in a minute" he smiled.
I quickly said good morning to Kyuhyun and Sungmin before sitting down as far away from them as I could - to avoid awkward situations.
While they were finishing off their conversation I decided to snap some more shots of the dressing room.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin got up and left the room, Manager Kim turned to look at me and smiled again, "Only 5 of them will be here today for the photo shoot, the other 5 will be here tomorrow. The shoot starts at 8, so we have time to get some breakfast if you haven't already eaten."
"Oh, Sure" I smiled.
"It'll give us all a chance to get to know you."

To get to know me? Oh please no. My palms started sweating, I hated talking about myself, to be honest, I thought of myself as boring.

Manger Kim and I joined the 5 members in the cafe across from the KBS building. Heechul, Siwon, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Sungmin were sat at a rather table near the back.
They were dressed casually, but you could still tell they were Idols, they all seemed to glow. I felt the urge to start taking photos but knew it would be slightly inappropriate.

The 5 men had already ordered. The table was covered in different dishes, Gaeran Tost-u, or "Egg toast" (Which Leeteuk had said he would order especially for me) Rice, Kimchi and lots of Banchan.
Heechul was the only one who wasn't talking, today he looked more sad than anything else, but he still acted coldly towards me.

Siwon got up and pulled out a chair for me, I smiled at him.
The other members exchanged amused glances.

I felt so awkward, they were talking amongst themselves in Korean, I only understood a few words, it sounded like they were talking about their latest song.
"Katie, what do you think to Bonamana?" Manager Kim asked, they all looked at me.
I blinked, "Me? Well, It's catchy, the lyrics are well written and the choreography is good, plus the stylist did a great job-"
"No, no, what do you think? Personally?"
I thought for a second, "I thought it was amazing. It really makes you want to get up and dance and sing along, even if you don't know the lyrics. Which is quite embarrassing if you listen to it while sitting on a bus." I rambled on, only stopping when I noticed them all staring at me, confused, "It's great" I laughed.




Sorry, it's quite boring xD it'll get better, I swear!