Scandalised - Chapter 6

Scandalised

I walked back to the table with Leeteuk as the others were getting their coats. Katie was taking photos of the different foods at the counter, Siwon was explaining to her what the foods were called and what they were made of.

I felt a slight pang of jealousy, how could he talk to her so casually? My brow furrowed slightly.
"Heechul?" Leeteuk tilted his head and looked at me,
I tore my gaze away from Siwon and Katie and sighed, "I'm just tired."

Leeteuk didn't look convinced but he knew better than to pry further into my problems.
"Come on let's go" He nodded towards the door, where Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Manager Kim were already waiting.
Leeteuk shouted Siwon and he placed his hand on Katie's shoulder to guide her to the door. I took pleasure in the fact that she looked slightly uncomfortable.

I walked behind everyone and was the last one to enter the dressing room. The stylists crowded around each one of us and got to work. Outfits had already been picked out, they were bright and cheerful, unlike my mood. Today was one of those days where I hated my job more than anything else in the whole world, and the thing that pissed me off the most was that I'd only just met Katie. I didn't know anything about her and yet I already wanted her.

"I just want her to fall in love with me."

"Heechul, stop day dreaming, come on, get dressed!" Leeteuk poked me. everyone else was already dressed in their bright costumes, "We're going to go down, hurry up and get ready!"
I rolled my eyes "Yes, yes, ok."
Leeteuk, kyuhyun, Sungmin and Siwon hurried out of room, followed by the stylists and manager Kim.

I stood in the middle of the room, my motivation had deserted me but I had to get ready. I shut the door and started to get undressed.

 

 

 

 

>__< Hehehe ^^