Scandalised - Chapter 3

Scandalised

I stood outside the building, waiting for a taxi. It was already dark outside and there weren't many people on the streets. Seoul looked amazing at night, buildings were lit up with lights in different colours, it was quiet, plus the atmosphere was somewhat peaceful. I removed my camera from it's bag and stepped back slightly to take  a picture of the Cafe across from the KBS building.

As I stepped back, I tripped over something.

Someone's foot.

"Watch it!" Heechul grunted at me. I had almost knocked the poor guy over.
"S-sorry" I stammered. Luckily, I hadn't dropped my camera in the process of falling over.
Heechul didn't say anything else, nor did he offer to help me up. Instead he shook his head and mumbled something Korean under his breath, before walking away.

I wanted to say something, I wanted to ask him if I had done something to offend him. But I stayed silent.

"Hey, are you ok?" Siwon rushed over and offered his hand, I took it and he carefully pulled me up. "Could it be, you're a little clumsy today?" He smiled.
I laughed, "I'm clumsy everyday, but today seems worse."
"Which hotel are you staying at? Would you like a lift?"
I brushed myself down, "I'm staying at the Park Hyatt hotel."
"Ah, that's not far-" He placed his hand on my shoulder, "Come on, you can ride home with Leeteuk and I"

I hesitated, "Um, I'm not sure-"
"It's ok, Heechul is not coming with us, he's going out with Donghae and Eunhyuk" Siwon guessed what was troubling me.
"Ok, if you're sure it's no trouble"

We walked towards a large black car, where Leeteuk was waiting. He was on his phone again, but he still waved.
I smiled, the members of Super Junior were as nice as I had thought they would be. Well, apart from Heechul.
Siwon opened the door for me, I thanked him put on my seatbelt.

The ride home was slightly awkward, due to the language barrier, Leeteuk, Siwon and I didn't have much to say (or much we could say).
"So, Katie, do you like Seoul so far?" Leeteuk glanced at me through the rearview mirror.
His accent was amusing, I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from laughing.

"Yes, it's a beautiful city, especially at night" I smiled back at him.
"Is it nicer than London?" Siwon turned around,
I shrugged, "I've never actually been to London, but I hear it's a nice place"
Siwon looked a little shocked, "Really? I think it's amazing, I went a few months ago. People in London have funny accents, Your accent is much nicer than the ones I heard."
I blushed slightly, "Really? Thanks, I  think my accent's awful."

Leeteuk said something to Siwon and Siwon said the name of my hotel. A few minutes later he pulled up outside my hotel.
Before I could open my door Siwon had already jumped out and rushed over to my side of car to open it for me.

I made a mental note to trip over Heechul's feet more often when Siwon was around.




 

Hehehehe ^__^