How to make a Kingka embarassed ? Lesson 8Eight

How to make a kingka embarrassed?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" What ?! " TeenTop said in unision

" IT , cannot happened . And it will never happened ! " said Ricky childishly but angrily.

" Yes. I know ! We just need to know who is gonna be the victim. We just need to protect her or him from B.A.P. Anyone but B.A.P . " said C.A.P strategictly.

" But who ? Who is the victim ?! "Changjo and Niel said in unision.

" I don't know yet .. but .. lets just be careful. Or in other words, protect the ones who are close to us " C.A.P said

" Even, ~~~ ? " L.Joe said. Everyone was looking at him. 

" Well .. I was about to say that. Even ~~~ . Don't you guys remember ?! She used to be L.Joe and Chunji bestfriend ! " C.A.P blurted out angrily. 

Everyone . Everyone was staring into space .. Why must it happened to them now ? Its not the right time to IT to happened . They've regretyed so much because of IT .. And flashback was playing through their mind.

Flashback .

Screams are everywere. Punches being thrown. Blood shed everywhere. Teen Top need to win
this no matter what. To protect her. Her only. B.A.P knew too much information of her . But unfortunately they lost. B.A.P was smarter and stronger then but now Teen Top turns the table.

" Tsk. You should know that you're no match for us. Now this territory belongs to us. Us, B.A.P . " Yongguk said evily. 

TeenTop ignore them and try to walk away from them.

" Wait . " somebod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter