Author's Note

How to make a kingka embarrassed?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys! I'm sorry to keep you all waiting for an update and disappoint you with an author's note :( I kind of had lost inspirtation and motivation with writing. I love reading but I've been extremely busy for the year. Probably next year too because it's my big exam next year. When I had some time, I read How To Make A Kingka embarassed from the 1st chapter to the current chapter. To be honest, I kind of having mix feelings. Because I felt that my writing style have change a lot! And I don't feel quite sastisfied with the flow of the story. As I read more books both online and real, I kind of change my writing style. So I have make myself 2 options.

1)Whether to continue the story with my new writing style.

2)To start from scratch with a new and fresh style.(I'm kind of a perfectionist but I'm not that serious lol)

So let me hear what you guys think because you've been waiting patiently for an update and I respect you guys for that. Because I feel you guys xD I know that feeling when you've been wanting an update but noooo; the story just didn't pop up in your notfications. So once again, I sincerely apologise for my inactive stories.

 

Yours Truly,

Stahrr

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter