How to make a kingka embarrassed? Lesson 2Two

How to make a kingka embarrassed?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Break time occured. Everybody rushes to canteen as it is fried food day. Including you. You're like a glutton. Eat but never gains weight. Same goes to the TeenTop. L.Joe . L.Joe also eat alot like you but never gains weight. You 2 often fight for food when both of you were young. But too bad. It was just memories now.

Your POV

Better go run ~ Seconds later. YES ! IM FIRST ! WOOO ! Better queue first ^^ .

Author POV

After you bought your food, there is lots of table and chairs to sit at. So you sit at a particular place. Minutes later you finished your food. What you didn't realise is TeenTop was sitting right behind you. Both of you were to engrossed on eating the fried food so you don't have the chance to disturb them. After eating you decide to walk around the school.

Your POV

Hmmmm. Who to get revenge next ? Hmmm .

While you were thinking. You bump into someone. It was TeenTop.

" Oh ! Who do we have here ? Its our dearly ~~~ or should I say , Ugly glutton ? " said Ricky. Ricky was the one who called you ugly glutton. When you eat , you turn into a beast.

" Tsk , who you calling ugly glutton eh ? Must be wrong person . " said you while you are dusting of the dust of your skirt.

" Such rude people. Didn't even offer a hand to a girl who just fall ! " you let out a shrieked.

" Who you calling rude people ?! Of course we are rude . We are Kingkas ! " Ricky said teasingly. *

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter