How to make a kingka embarrassed? Lesson 14Fourteen

How to make a kingka embarrassed?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You was walking down the streets. Until somebody whisper your name. You look behind but there was nobody. You felt something were abit off. The streets . Usually have lots of teenagers roaming around but it seems nobody there and quieter.  You then heard your name called. You turn behind , and it was your mom. You burst into tears. Your mom .. You misses her so much ! 

" ~~~ - ah .. " your mom called you

" Mom .. " you hug her tightly .

" Don't be scared. Don't fear them. They are nothing but bunch of cowards who is waiting for revenge. " your mom said.

" Huh ? "

" You do not need to be scared. Remember, I'm always here with you . L.Joe too, and Chunji. Your father too . " 

" Bu- "

" I need to go now. I don't have much time. Bye . " she gave you a kiss on your forehead and the last hug before she's gone.

" Mom, mom ! Don't leave me alone ! I have nobody else ! Mom ! " you shouted.

" MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ! "

___

" Yah, yah wake up ! " somebody said and sprayed water at you. You shot your eyes open. Tears started strolling down. It was just a dream . 

" Yah, why are you crying ? " the same man said. You just look down thinking about what happened in your dreams. Then the person lifted up your chin .* His hair was blonde. Those baby face of his .. * You then move backwards from the bed that you was sleeping on. 

You realise who he was. It was .. Zelo . You stare around the room . Broke in cold sweat . You really hard searching for more accident. When you are shock, you normally just ran out of breath just like a heart attack .

" Are you okay ? " he said trying to reach out for your hand but before he could do that .

" Don't touch me ! " you sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter