How to make a kingka embarrassed? Lesson 1One.

How to make a kingka embarrassed?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LESSON 1ONE .

Your POV .

Today , this year , This very moment. This time before we separate after graduation. I must get my revenge towards Teen Top ! That kingkas ! Grrrr, they're dead when I get to school.

~~

While you are walking to school, Teen Top and B.A.P are having a "war". Punches being thrown every where. 5 minutes later, the war finally ended.

" Tsk ! You bastards , don't ever come to our territory ! Or you'll get it ! " said a macho man.

" Hmpft. Like we are gonna listen to you. You're not our bosses. So you better shut your bloody mouth up. Lets go guys. Remember, we might be going to be away but we will take our revenge to you soon. Watch out " said a blonde man with a mature voice.

Back In The School.

Your POV

First day of the Senior year. Hwaiting ! Now where are those useless kingkas ? Maybe they're not here yet ? OR maybe they are having a fight with those B.A.P the blonde freL.aks guys. 

End of POV

The school bell rang and everybody went into their respective classes. Unfortunately, you were in the same class as TeenTop. Fortunately, you can get revenge on them. You sat at the back of the class near the window. You were praying for people to sit beside or infront you. But in the end no one sit around you. The students wanted to study hard for Senior year as they dont wanna be a useless child. You let a loud sigh.

Mr Kang came in and was getting ready to teach us. As soon as he wanted to start,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter