How to make a kingka embarrassed? Lesson 11Eleven

How to make a kingka embarrassed?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by. You thought something has change in TeenTop. They're not bullying you anymore or talking to you. Well, except for Chunji of course. Chunji has been talking to you the whole lesson without taking a break. Its not normal for you since he is the type to be cool and quiet .. 

RECESS TIME .

Your POV

Today is freaking weird. I don't get them like seriously. Well .. Im tired. Overnight working ! Should I go to the rooftop and sleep there for a little while ? Yeaah. Good idea ! How smart am I ?

L.Joe POV

Oh, thats ~~~ going to the rooftop. Wait , why ? Stalk her ? Hehehe, should I become stalker L.Joe ? If my fans see these, they'll think imma out of my mind. 

No One POV

L.Joe came in and say you sleeping on the bench. 

" OHMYHOLYTUR-" * Aish ! L.Joe ! You've follow Chunji holyturtles ! You better stop it ! Im your soul living in your body and you should listen to me ! She almost heard me ! Wow. She've never change. Always sleep in a peaceful place and a heavy sleeper. How I miss you girl. * he thought.

L.Joe walk to you and rub your fringe and move it behind. He suddenly let out a smile. A sweet smile. He watch your face. And suddenly he thought of something. *wait. is so cold how is she going to withstand the cold her ? haha, her weirdness never fail to make me laughh* he thought and leave a chuckled. a very loud one that make you wake up.

" Oh My ! GHOST ! " you sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter