How to make a Kingka embarrassed? Lesson 15Fifteen

How to make a kingka embarrassed?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since the 'older' gang member of B.A.P came, Jong Up and Zelo has been treating you badly. Cursing you, bullied you, never let you eat your food. In your mind you thought they are really worse then Teen Top. Teen Top, yes bullied you but never curse you. You've no tears to cry now. Its all dried up. You crued every night wanting to go home. But all B.A.P could say is, "  Shut the hell up. " You felt useless. You was scared of them. You thought about giving up to persude them to let go of you and soon that thought drifted you to sleep.

" ~~~ ah. " a lady called you dressed in white lovely dress.

" Mom .. " you cried. You ran and hug her.

" How many times must I've tell you ? " Your mom said dissapointedly.

" Huh ? " you blurted out.

" Aigo this daughter. "

" Mom ! "

" Well, those guys are not really mean you know. They just wanted something that used to belong to them 2 years ago. You may want to know how I know well, I'm an angel ! I'm living in heaven now looking over you all. I've not much time left honey. Bye. Mom will miss you. " she said while dissapearing.

REALITY .

" MOM ! " you shouted broking up in cold sweats. Its just like deja vu. Your mom tell you the same thing. ' those guys are not mean ' ? ' wanted something that used to belong to them 2 years ago ' ? ' looking over us .. ALL ' ?

YOUR POV.

I need to find out what the hell in the world is happening.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter