CHAPTER 2

나의 세상으로

 

----
At SM Ent. building
Studio

F(X)'s Krystal and Sulli is hanging out with EXO because they just finished the photoshoot. EXO is actually close with SHINee but of course they need to be familiar to other groups and they're getting to know more about F(X) but it's only Sulli and Krystal wo are prsent. Guess what? Sulli still has this blank expression and will just laugh if she'll hear of see something really funny.

"Do you think Segyung would be really visiting us now?" Sulli suddenly asked Krystal.

"I said I have the feeling, right? Let's wait for her." Krystal answered and smiled at Sulli. 

Suddenly, Sulli laughed endlessly. She kept on laughing and laughing. (Sulli's laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG7TTQ1T3DE or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4bE9s84Wek)

"This girl is really weird." Krystal mouthed to EXO and EXO started laughing silenlty. "Sulli-yah! What's your problem now? Aigoo..." Krystal asked and laughed.

"Ne?" Sulli asked and calm herself for awhile and then burst into laughter again. She calmed herself again. "Oh my...gosh...sorry for laughing so much of what I saw." Sulli said and fanned herself. "I saw Taemin oppa slipped just now!" Sulli said and laughed again. "Oh , I'm so bad." Sulli said.

"WEIRD," was the only word that came out on Krystal's mouth.

"Taemin oppa!!" Sulli called Taemin and Taemin looked at Sulli, then asked why. "Are you fine?" Sulli asked and Taemin laughed. Taemin nodded and laughed again. Sulli smiled and laughed also, "Aigoo."

----
At the hospital

Segyung woke up and saw the food already served. She started eating and you can really see that she loves the food on the way she eat it. It's Bulgogi with Kimchi and some Anchovy, soup and many more.

She finished that all and she take her medecine. She pressed a button that which signals that she needs a nurse. A nurse came by and it was the nurse awhile ago. She took off all the things that are injected to Segyung and she told Segyung to change her clothes. Segyung went to the restroom and change her clothes. She went out the restroom and she saw the nurse fixing the things there.

"Ah, thank you." Segyung suddenly said and the nurse looked at her.

"Sure, go now." The nurse said and smiled.

"Ne." Segyung said and bowed at the nurse then left.

Outside the hospital
Segyung's POV

I'm actually planning to go home but I suddenly remembered Sulli and Krystal. I missed them suddenly then I thought of visiting them. I went to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf where I am also working and I bought coffe, the Americano, I bought 2 and went to SM Ent. building. Oooohhhh, I missed this place. I was about to go in but I stopped because the guard didn't asked where I am going, maybe he still remembers me! I smiled at him but suddenly he gave me a curious look and me too.

"Who are you, why are you here and who do you need?" It asked. Oh wow, I thought I was remembered. I shouldn't have smiled at him.

"I'm a stylist of F(X), forgot that?" I said a bit rude. I'm actually not a stylist of F(X) anymore. Let's see his response.

"Oh yeah, please come in." He said. Oh yeah, stupid! Haha. Aigoo, if i could just spill this coffee at you head, your twinkling head.

"And, yah...put on your cap! You're a guard, right?" I asked and I laughed inside.

"Oh, sorry." The guard smiled awkwardly and put on his cap. I smirked and laughed.

----
Inside SM Ent. building

I went in the buliding and as I pass by, people are smiling and bowing at me. Wow, it kinda flatters me. They still remember me but don't they know I resigned? Anyways, thank you. I asked on staff if where are F(X) right now and she told me at the big studio at 3rd floor.

END OF POV
----
At the studio
Sehun's POV

I'm bored to death. I'm tired of standing here. I just looked around and suddenly I noticed the door opened and I looked at it. I saw a mysterious girl, not really mysterious but unkown girl and she's searching for someone. Suddenly, I was shocked because Sulli shouted.

"SEgyungah!!!" Sulli shouted. I thought she was going to call me because she said the first syllable of my name. And that's my sister's name.

The girl suddenly smiled and shouted, "Sulli! Krsytal!" She said while going to their direction

"Oh look, my prediction was correct! Segyung's going to be here! She'll be visiting us now." Krystal said and looked at Sulli. "Believe me now?" Krystal asked and slapped Sulli's arm gently.

"Fine, I believe in you! What important is that Segyung's here!" Sulli said and shaked the girl's body. "Omo, sorry! You were confined right? Aish! You should take care of yourself more. You know you're weak. You should know how to control yourself in doing such things." Sulli told the girl like an older sister, or somewhat like a mother.

"It's not that serious, oh yeah! I bought Americano, this is from the shop that I also work at. I bought 2 for the two of you!" The girl said and gave them the coffee. So unfair, Sulli and Krystal had their Café Latte awhile ago. That should be given to me.

"Oh, wow...Americano." Luhan hyung suddenly whispered.

I laughed and looked at him, "you want it also?" I asked.

"Of course...I never hated that." Luhan hyung said and laughed.

"It tastes good, I want to visit where you work some time!" Krystal said and held the girl's hand. "Sulli-yah, mind going with me?" Krystal asked.

"I'd love to." Sulli answered. Yah, aren't you going to invite us either?!! We're going to debut soon! That will serve as a party to meㅋㅋ. Sulli just kept on drinking her Americano, she's not even talking to the girl even the girl is talking to her. Too busy to drink? I wish that was mineㅡㅡ. "Omo!  It's already empty!?!!" Sull asked. What would you expect? You're continuously drinking it.

The girl smiled and patted Sulli's right arm. "I'll be bringing you some next time I go here." She said and smiled. She suddenly looked at me and looked away quickly. What was that? "Krystal! Do you want it too?" She asked Krystal. What do you think?

"Of course!" Krystal said.

"Anyways, I gotta go...tomorrow, I'll be working again at the shop so I need to sleep early." The girl said and was about to leave but Sulli stopped her.

"Before you leave Segyung...I want to ask if you know these guys?" Sulli asked suddenly and pointed at us. Ooohhh wow, good thing she thought of introducing us to this girl. We're standing here for a long time and just watched you talk to each other.

The girl smiled. "Is this EXO?" She asked.

"Bingo!" Sulli said. "Introduce yourself to them." She told the girl.

"Seriously?" The girl smiled and looked at us. Sulli and nodded. The girl faced us and she smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo! Jega, Oh Segyung ieyo...Jinjja bangawoyo!" She said and bowed. Wait, you mean..your name is Oh Segyung?? OH.SE.GYUNG? Wow, I don't believe this...is this coincidence or it just happened that you named like my sister?

"She looks so innocent." Luhan whispered to me.

"Yeah? Maybe..." I said and smiled.

"Do you know them all?" Sulli asked the girl named as OH SEGYUNG. "If not, I'll ask them to introduce theirselves one by one just for you." Sulli said. Special much?

Oh Segyung smiled and shooked her head. "That's too much. It's alright if you'll be the one telling their names." She told Sulli.

"Ok, Krystal...why don't you do it?" Sulli asked.

"Fine." Krystal said. "Segyung-ah! This EXO group is splitted into two. EXO M and EXO K, I think you know what it means. I'll tell you first the members of EXO K," Krystal said. Krystal looked at us and then she grouped us into two so she could introduce us properly. Of course, I belong to EXO K. "Ok...this is EXOK." Krystal pointed at our group. She pointed at Suho hyung, "this is Suho," then she pointed at Baekhyun hyung, "this is Baekhyun," she pointed at D.O. hyung, "this guy is D.O.," next she pointed at Chanyeol hyung, "this is Chanyeol," then she pointed at Kai hyuㅡshould I call him hyung? Wer're just in the same year, "this is Kai," and she pointed at me, "last but not the least but the youngest, it's Sehun." She said and smiled.

"Suho...Baekhyun...D.O....Chanyeol....Kai and...Sehun." The girl pointed at us one by one as she say our named and she looked at us one by one also. She looked at me a bit long and then she smiled. I don't know what to do but I smiled back.

"Ok! EXO M's turn!" Krystal said and pointed at them. "Ok...this tall guy is Kris," she said as she pointed at Kris hyung, "this one is Tao," she pointed at Tao hyung, "this one is Chen..." She pointed at Chen hyung, "then....this one is Xiumin," she said and pointed at Xiumin hyung then she pointed at Lay hyung, "this is Lay and..." She said and pointed at Luhan hyung last, "this one is Luhan."

"Ni hao! Wo de mingzi shi Oh Segyung. Renshi ni hen gaoxing. (Hello! My name is Oh Segyung. Nice to meet you.)" Oh Segyung introduced herself using the Chinese language. "I know you guys can speak Korean but I want to speak in Chinese." She said and smiled. "So...Kris...Tao...Cheb...X..Xiumin...Lay and...Luhan." She said and pointed at them one by one also. She seems to have a problem in pronouncing Xiumin hyung's nameㅋㅋ.

"You already memorized it?" Sulli asked.

Oh Segyung nodded, "I'm good at that..." She said and smiled then she looked at us. "They're so...quiet. I'm not used to it." She told Sulli. Then you should be used to itㅋㅋ We're good boys, we're not wild. "Anyways, it's nice meeting all of them, all of you." She said and looked at us then she bowed again. "EXO! Fighting, I wish you success. I'll take my leave now, bye!" She said and waved her hand to us, the others waved their back hand and I didn't control myslef and I waved back also. I noticed her bracelet, it was same as mine. I looked at mine and it's so the same. She waved at Sulli and Krystal and then she left.

END OF POV
END OF CHAPTER 2

----

~AUTHOR's NOTE~

It's Chapter 2, duh! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ아진짜 바보양ㅠㅠ
Do you like it? Sehun's starting to think if Oh Segyung (You) is his little sister.
I dun find it thrilling...even if I want to make it thrilling, I think it's not! I'm such a failㅡㅡ휴
Ah, comments please? Negative, positive, anything but not bad words, k???
OPINIONS ARE ACCEPTED! Hate it, Like it, Love it...tell it. At least, I can make this chapter or this whole story improve.
And if you spotted something wrong, please tell me! Thank you!!

THANK YOU!!!!
고맙습니다아아앙ㅡ/////ㅡ