CHAPTER 4

나의 세상으로

 

----
At EXOK's studio

"We don't need to talk here outside." Sulli said and looked at Sehun curiously. "We can talk inside, it's so hot here." Sulli complained while scratching her head.

"Don't complain first, what I'll tell you is important." Sehun told Sulli.

"Fine, me first." Sulli said and get something on her pocket. "I saw this at the floor yesterday, is it yours?" Sulli asked.

Sehun's POV

"I saw this at the floor yesterday, is it yours?" Sulli asked me as she showed me a bracelet. I looked at it and it's the same with my bracelet but mine is here at my pocket. "I think this is yours because I can see this often at your wrist, actually everyday and now, you're not wearing it." She said.

"That's not mine. I have mine in my pocket. It has even a name on it." I took out my bracelet and showed it to her. I also showed her my name on the bracelet. It's a bit small so it can't be seen but if you examined it deeply, you'll see it...duhh. "My mom gave this to me but I was just a child that time and the bracelet is a bit big so I'm wearing it right now." I added.

"Oh..." Sulli said and looked at the bracelet she is holding and looked at mine. "There are differences, yours is a bit simple and this one is a bit girly." Sulli told me.

"Can I see?" I asked her and she handed me the bracelet. I tried to look for a name at the bracelet and there, near the diamond, I saw a name and it's Segyung. I also remembered that she's wearing something like this when she visited Sulli and Krystal. "Try to ask if this is your friend's bracelet." I told her and gave her back the bracelet.

She get it and asked, "nugu? Segyung?"

I nodded, "I remembered her wearing that when she came to visit you and Krystal and I also saw a name written Segyung." I said and showed her the name.

"Oh, same as yours. But you said your mom made this for you, right? It's impossible that Segyung's mom and your mom would do the same work." Sulli said.

I nodded again, "that's why I wanted to talk with you right? I want t ask you about Segyung's background. It's not that i like or I'm interested on her, ok?" I said and laughed.

"Then what?" Sulli asked.

"I think she's my sister." I said.

END OF POV
Sulli's POV

"Then what?" I asked him. Don't lie Sehun, you like her (ㅡㅗㅡ)

"I think she's my sister." Sehun said. Say whhaattt???!! Your sister? Oh my gawd, that's shocking, men!

"Mworaguyo??!! Are you saying she's your sister?? As in?!" I asked him and my voice was a bit loud.

Sehun nodded, "My sister is one year older than me." Sehun said.

"Hmm, Segyung is  17 years old now, going 18 and you are 18 now...going 19, just like me. Oh wow..." I said. I nodded and looked at Sehun, "you know, Segyung's my friend for 2 years already and I actually know everything, as in everything about her, do you want to know it?" I asked Sehun

Sehun nodded and smiled.

"Ok, Segyung told me that she lived by herself for 12 years, imagin that? She's alone! She worked for herself and everything for her to survive because she doesn't want to be one of the street children, she wants to be successful. She told me that she was selling energy drinks, candies and cigarettes in order to earn money, because of her hard work she earned a lot of money and she tried to be a dishwasher at the age of 12 at Three Alley Pub (famous restaurant). Then she wanted to work at a coffee shop and I think that's Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. She worked there because she wants to be somehow, connected to coffee because her dad owns a coffee shop." I told him about how Segyung started and about his dad.

"Her dad own a coffee shop..." Sehun said.

"She also worked as a stylist, our stylist and other entertainments are getting her too because she's really good at styling, she told me her mom is good at designing and styling and she wants to be like that also. Then, she told me her brother is good at dancing and has a nice voice, she also wanted to be like that and you know what she did?" I told him about her mom and his brother and asked him if he knew what Segyung did.

"No, I have no idea." He answered.

"Segyung was the one choreographed some of IU's songs, Good Day and Neorang Na (You and I) and! Segyung also has a nice voice, nicer than mine. Mr. Sooman was about to give her a chance to be a trainee here and be a solo singer but she refused because of her illness that she doesn't know that even the doctors doesn't know it too." I told Sehun and looked at him.

"Oh, wow..." Sehun said.

"You know what, until now, Sooman, I mean Mr. Sooman is still waiting for Segyung. Mr. Sooman wants her because he knows that she'll be the money maker or this entertainment. Because you know, Segyung's voice, is really ughhh...it's so nice! To the highest level! It's so nice, her voice is like IU's voice or I say, better than IU's voice." I told him.

"I see...so, she has a mother, father and a brother." Sehun said.

"Yeah...you too right?" I asked.

"Of course, I have my mom, my dad and like I said I have a sister name Oh Segyung but we...no, they abandoned her because my mom and dad found that she has an illness. They knew it when she collapsed, you know how worried I was that time?? *of course notㅡㅡ* I'm very worried like crazy. I love my sister and I don't want to leave her alone but my mom and dad brought me with them." Sehun told me. Oh...that's ouch.

"I see, so how about your parents works?" I asked.

"Just like Segyung...my dad owns a coffee shop and my mom is a designer, a fashion designer right now." Sehun answered. This is IT!!

"Can't it be...?" I looked at Sehun and covered my mouth, "Segyung's your REAL sister?" I asked him.

Sehun just looked at me and didn't give me response.

"If that's the thing, I should, I definitely need, NEED to tell her." I said and I was about to get my phone at my pocket but he stopped me, "why?" I asked. "Don't you pity Segyung? You know, you don't know what kind of hardships she did just for her to live. You can't hide it all the time Sehun, wake up!" I told Sehun a bit mad. Well, I should really be mad with this guy.

"Don't, we still need to...confirm it." Sehun said.

I laughed, "Confirm?!!? Utkijima..." I said and widened my eyes to him. "Aren't those thing I told you didin't showed that Segyung's your sister? Your dad, your mom and the bracelet!" I told him. Sehun, you're so STUPID! Spell stupid? S-E-H-U-N!

Sehun looked at me, "please Sulli, help me with this one." Sehun said. "Please help me."

"I'll help you." I said.

"Don't tell anyone about this ok? Don't tell others...don't even try to tell it to Krystal. But, I'm planning to tell it to Luhan hyung. I think he can understand me more." He said.

I nodded, "you should tell him since he's your closest friend. At least you can let out the feelings that you can't show me but you can show to Luhan. And I know Luhan will understand how you really feel than me because me, I don't. What I feel is Segyung's feelings. Do you get my point?" I asked him and he nodded. "Anyways, I'm goin' to help you. Segyung and you are my friends." I smiled and tapped Sehun's shoulder.

"I'll pay you back." Sehun said.

"EXO's great success would pay me back and seeing Segyung happy will also pay me back." I said and smiled. "Are you going in? You're still eating, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm still eating." Sehun said. "I'll be going in, you?" he asked.

"I'm going back to our studio." I answered and suddenly I saw Krystal went out EXOK's studio. I called her and she went to me. "We'll be going back, see you." I said and we left.

"What did you talk about?" Krystal asked.

"Huh? I just gave his bracelet to him." I lied.

"Ah..." Krystal nodded.

END OF POV

----
At Segyung's house
Segyung's POV

I just got home, Jungroo sunbae told me so. I wanted to do a whole day work but she told me to rest. I sat at the sofa and stretched my arms. I felt something incomplete in my body. I have my eyes, my  ears, my nose, my lips, my hair and everything but what's that thing??? Suddenly, it just happened that I looked at my hands and there I remembered. My bracelet! The bracelet that my mom made for me.

"Where is THHAAATT???!!" I shouted like a crazy woman.

I searched for it in every corner of my house. Where did it hella went? I don't want to lose that thing. That's so important. I stopped looking for it because I think I can't find it anywhere in my house. I just sat at the corner and hugged my knees. I look like a lost child who doesn't know where to go. Well, I think that's the real me.

"My bracelet." I whispered.

END OF POV
END OF CHAPTER 4

----

~AUTHOR's NOTE~

Ha! It's me again~.~
Confirmed, Segyung (You) and Sehun are siblings.
Wait for my next update!!!
Please! Comments? Opinions? Go ON! Hehe ^^
March 31, 2012 <--- I wish I was back at Koreaㅠㅠ At least I can go to their SHOWCASE!ㅠㅠ
Will they go to Philippines?