CHAPTER 7

나의 세상으로

 

----
At the kitchen
Segyung's POV

"Jungroo sunbae?" I asked as I opened the lights.

"..."

There's no people inside. I thought they're waiting for me but where are they? Did they buy something or what? I went out the kitchen and I looked inside again. It's really empty. Was I so late and they all went home and left the food to me? Are they serious? They don't even know if I bought friends and good thing I brought some. What if I didn't? Then I'll be celebrating this party alone? They're not thinking about me! Or I'm really that late? Aish, you're such a late comer Segyung!

"Aish! Did they really wait so long?" I talked to myself. Tsk, the decorations, they made it for me and yeah...Aish! Molla! I just went back to Sulli and I sat beside her.

"What's with the face?" Sulli asked.

"Nado molla!!!" I shouted and I felt that everyone looked at me. What's the problem with these people? Is this the first time that they saw a person shouting? Is it bad to shout? Aish, they're weird. "Aren't you all hungry?" The tone of my voice suddenly changed.

Sulli laughed, "Yah! that's the first time I heard you shout!" Sulli said.

I laughed also, "Jinjja?" I asked.

Sulli nodded and smiled again, "Anyways, we're all hungry! Let's eat!" Sulli shouted and everybody went to the table and started to get their own food. "That's right! Eat many! No diet! Xiumin! Don't think about diet first!" Sulli told Xiumin-ssi and Xiumin-ssi laughed and nodded.

Sulli doesn't get fat at all, she gets even taller, she'll be like Kris-ssi if she continued eating. No, just joking. Kris-ssi is so tall and  have no plans on going beside him. He will just look like my dad if we're together. I suddenly imagined me calling him 'Appa, appa! I want ice cream.' Haha, that's funny now I look stupid. Smiling without any reasons. Omo, look at those guys, it's like the first time they eat. Yeah, that's right...eat all of that. I don't feel hungry.

"Not eating?" Someone went beside me.

I shook my head, "The food is for all of you." I said. "Look at Suho-ssi, his plate is full of Bulgogi, I bet he loves that food so much." I pointed Suho-ssi and smiled. Me, I really hate Bulgogi now...it's the food always served to me when I'm at the hospital but yeah...Bulgogi does taste so nice! I looked at my side and oh, so I was talking with Sehun-ssi. "Oh, Sehun-ssi, I didn't know it was you." I said and laughed.

He laughed also. "You're really not eating? We can't finish all of that." Sehun-ssi said while chewing his chicken. Haha, like a child.

"I'm going to let all of you eat all of those up." I said and smiled.

"I'm going to be fat." He said as he sat at the big couch located at the corner. I sat beside him and I looked at him eat. This guy is totally cute, he's so squishy. Anyways, he's young that's why he's cute.

"Fat? Hah, that's good for you, you're so skinny." I said and laughed,

"I don't want to get fat, this kind of body is fine with me." Sehun-ssi said as he finished his first chicken. Oh, he still has 2 chickens left, so he get 3 chickens? Is that what you call who doesn't want to get fat?

"You're skinny." I said.

"I'm tall." He said and I looked at him. He also looked at me and we both laughed. This guy is insulting me but he doesn't mean it in a mean way. "Don't worry, you're not that small. You're still young, you'll grow taller too." He said.

I nodded. "I just look really small if I'm beside Kris-ssi and Chanyeol-ssi, I think if I'm beside Tao-ssi also. But maybe if I'm beside uhmm...Xiumin-ssi, D.O.-ssi..." I suddenly laughed. He laughed also when I said Xiumin-ssi and D.O.-ssi's name. "Yah, I'm not insulting them for being small ok? Its just that my height is like theirs!" I said and laughed again.

"You're funny." Sehun-ssi said.

"Aigoo, then I'll just go beside...Suho-ssi?" I asked and laughed.

"Hyung is small too." He said and smiled.

I laughed, "Aigoo...yah! That's bad! He's your hyung. But...he's the eldest in EXOK right? Yet he's one of the smallest???!!" I asked and laughed. "Aigoo, I\m so bad, as if that I'm so tall. Ah...I'll just go beside Luhan-ssi." I said.

Sehun-ssi looked at me and he nodded, "Yeah, you and Luhan hyung. You're height match a perfect couple right? That's what Sulli said." Sehun-sso said and he smiled.

"It's just her opinion, is it your opinion too either?" I asked him.

"I agree with Sulli." Sehun-ssi answered.

I just nodded and smiled. Suddenly, Luhan-ssi went to us and he sat beside me. So...I'm between with 2 guys now? I looked at Luhan-ssi and I smiled at him. He smiled also and waved his hand.

"You two talk there, I'm going with Kai and others." Sehun-ssi said and then he left us at the couch together.

"Sehun-ah/Sehun-ssi!" We both called Sehun-ssi but he didn't looked back. Aish, it's also awkward when I'm with Luhan-ssi.

"You finished eating already?" I asked Luhan-ssi.

He nodded. "I actually ate many. It's so delicious." Luhan-ssi said while looking at the food. "It's Suho's 5th time going there and he he's really hungry, I think." Luhan-ssi laughed. Oh men, his laugh, his smile, it's so adorable, way different from the others.

"Y...yeah. He does look like very hungry." I said and laughed with him.

"He's really like that." He said.

I nodded and smiled. I can't stop staring at his face. Isn't it too fast if I fell for this guy easily? It can't be helped, he looks nice, inside and out. No girls would hate him. Or maybe, others who doesn't think well. I looked away because I think he noticed I'm looking at him for a long time.

"Segyung-ssi, you really look like Sehun." He said and laughed.

I laughed and looked at him. "Aigoo, do we really look the same? I'll take it as a compliment Luhan-ssi. I admit that Sehun-ssi is handsome and looking like him makes my self....pretty?" I asked and smiled.

"You're pretty Segyung-ssi, I'm telling the truth." Luhan-ssi said.

Oh, I was freakin' flattered. "Luhan-ssi, do you know how much flattered am I right now? From an idol, telling an ordinary girl that she's pretty, it feels nice." I said and smiled. "Thank you and I have to admit that you're so handsome also, actually all of you." I looked at him.

"Xie xie...I mean...Gomawo." He said and laughed.

I laughed and tapped his arm. "I can understand Chinese." I said and smiled. "Aigoo, I'm an honest girl...I never lied." I told him.

"I know that and it's nice being with you." Luhan-ssi looked at me and he smiled. "You're honest and kind, no wonder...many guys like you." He predicted and that's all wrong men!

I laughed, "All upside down, no...it's true that I'm kind and honest but about those guys like me thingy? Oh no, that never happened in my whole life of living, until now!" I exaggeratedly said.

He laughed also, "Really? They must have gone blind." He said still laughing.

"No, they have clear vision, I think yours is getting blurry." I joked him and he continued laughing again. This guy laughed endlessly and he end up coughing. "That's what you get when you laugh so hard." I said and patted his back.

"It's because of you." He pointed at me and stopped laughing.

"So it's my fault now? You must be kidding me." I told him.

"It's true, I kept on laughing because of you." He said and smiled,

"Ah, so I look funny?" I asked in a joking manner.

"Aniya~"

"Aigoo, don't make up excuses." I joked.

"Jinjja aniya~" He held my arm and shaked it a bit.

I laughed and looked at him. "I guess my acting skills are getting better and better.  I was just joking you Luhan-ssi." I said and smiled.

He let go of my arm and laughed. "You're so funny." He said.

"Sehun-ssi told me that awhile ago too." I said.

"Really? So we think the same?" He said and he smiled then he looked at me. "I have a question." Luhan-ssi said.

"Mwoya?" I asked.

He smiled cutely and he went close a bit to my face and whispered, "Our Americano?" He went back to his original place and he continued smiling cutely.

"Omo..." I said and laughed, "Do you want it now?" I asked him.

He smiled at me and he nodded 2 times slowly. I found that cute but he's cute even if he is not doing some aegyo stuffs. This guy is so adorable. Really, I actually love his voice, it's so nice, I love it...hah! Am I an EXO fan now? I should be very crazy if I'm a real fan of EXO right? Many girls wanted to be in my place but sorry, I love it too. 

"Segyung-ssi, don't you think we're being comfortable with each other now?" Luhan-ssi asked. Maybe? I think so~

"Uhmm...I think so~ Isn't that nice?" I asked and laughed. "It's nice being friends with you Luhan-ssi." I said.

He chuckled then he looked at me, "I don't like Luhan-ssi." He said and smiled.

END OF POV
END OF CHAPTER 7

----

~AUTHOR's NOTE~

Yay! I finished Chapter 7!! 박수!~~
I'm so happy to finish this...so far I'm already in Chapter 10 in my notebook with ballpen, ok? Haha!
When I was writing this part, I was smiling...I don't know why...maybe because of LUHAN?
When I write the parts that he's smiling, I always remember his adorable smile, I think that's the reason behind it.
Anyways...thanks for the subscribers :)
Please look forward to the next Chapter!!