CHAPTER 9

나의 세상으로

 

----
At Segyung's house
Segyung's POV

It's another day! Another life...I missed the even yesterday. Having fun with Sulli and getting to know more about Luhan sunbae. I think the two of us are really getting close. My feelings right now, I know it's happiness. Who wouldn't be happy with an idol, right? I just...miss him, ok? Aigoo...

"It's Saturday today...Jungroo sunbae said I'm free on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. That's nice!" I said and laughed. "Aigoo, I just realized that it's so sad to be alone. I can't talk to anyone. It , it's so hell boring." I talked to myself.

I went to the kitchen and started cooking so I can eat my...breakfast.

END OF POV

----
At SM Ent. building
F(X)'s studio
Sulli's POV

"Yeah, gosh! The food is so hell delicious! I can't even stop eating! I think me and Suho are the one who ate it all up. But I think Suho was the one." I told them and I laughed. "You know that? These are the foods we ate:

1.Dakjuk (Chicken Porridge)

2. Soondubu Jiggae (Soft Tofu Stew)

3. Yangnyeom Tongdak (Seasoned Fried Chicken)

4. Bulgogi (Marinated Beef BBQ)

~~and many more. Gosh all of it are so delicious!! Oh my, I miss all of that." I said and smiled.

Luna, Victoria, Krystal and Amber was just staring at me with blank expression.

"Aigoo, all of you are busy and all of you can't go. I'm the only one who went with them. If that would happen again, I'll be bringing all of you." I told them and laughed.

"I hate my schedule." Victoria eonni said and pouted. "I also want to spend some of my time to know EXO better." She added and she sighed.

"Hah, you and Tao are close, right?" I asked.

"I treat him as my little brother. He learns many things from me since I'm a noona and I teach many things to him since we're a bit the same." Victoria eonni said. Yeah, this two are somewhat...related. They're like siblings.

Suddenly, I remembered the bracelet. I hurriedly went to my bag and get Segyung's bracelet. Gosh, why did I forgot to give thise yesterday to her??? "Oh my god! All of you stay here, I need to go to EXO's studio." I said and went out our studio and headed to EXOK's studio.

At EXOK's studio

I entered their studio and I saw them talking with each other. These guys aren't practicing? Wow. Anyways, I need yo talk with Sehun. I looked at him and he's busy talking with Kai.

"Sulli-yah~" Suho suddenly called me.

"Yo!" I said and smiled. "Can I excuse your magnae, Oh Sehun?" I asked.

"What is it?" Sehun stood up and went to me. "Is it about Segyung?" He asked.

I nodded, "Jinjja mianhae!!" I told him and bowed.

"W...why? You told her already??!!" He asked and he seems to be a bit angry.

I shook my head, "I forgot to give her bracelet back yesterday. It was fun talking with all of you then I completely forgot about the bracelet." I explained to him.

He laughed, "It's not that serious. I know your first priority in going there is to eat and to have fun." Sehun told me and laughed again. I just let him be, what he said was true. "Better if you call her now, she might be looking for that now." He said.

"I'm busy, I suddenly became busy. I can't go out and everything. I just asked the other members if I could go out for a minute and I need to go back now. Just give it to her, ok? THANKS A LOT!" I handed him Segyung's bracelet. "Thanks again!" Then I left.

END OF POV
NO ONE's POV

"Aish Sulli!" Sehun shouted. Sehun went to Suho and asked if he can go out for a while. Or maybe for a long time since he needs to go to other place. Suho nodded and let him go,

"Come back, ok?" Suho said and laughed.

Sehun smiled and looked at his Suho hyung, "As is that I'm going to leave you all." Sehun said and he left the studio.

Outside

Sehun texted Sulli for Segyung's number and Sulli replied back quickly. Sehun then, called Segyung.

~PHONE CONVERSATION~

Segyung: Yoboseyo?
Sehun: Segyung-ah!
Segyung: Ah...nuguji?
Sehun: Oh yeah...this is Sehun.
Segyung: Sehun? As in Oh Sehun? Oh yeah...Sehun-ssi, how'd you got my number.
Sehun: I asked Sulli about it but that's not important, where's your house?
Segyung: Ah...wae?
Sehun: Just tell me.
Segyung: 135-283 Seoul Teukbyeolsi, Yongsan-gu Seocho 2-dong 1308-25.
Sehun: Thanks, bye~
Segyung: Bye.

~END OF PHONE CONVERSATION~

Sehun hung up and he went out. He called for a taxi and told the taxi driver Segyung's address. It's not that near but not so far. For about 30 minutes you can go there. They got at Segyung's house already.

"How much?" Sehun asked and put out his wallet.

"Aigoo, this child. Can I have your sign instead? My daughter is a big fan of yours and I'm happy when she's happy. I'm really waiting for an EXO member to go out from the building and take my taxi, good thing you went out." The taxi driver told Sehun with a smiling face.

Sehun smiled as he took off his jacket and he gave it to the taxi driver. "Just give her this one. She'll need this more than my sign. It has my scent, tell that to her." Sehun said and laughed.

"It's cold, you're only wearing thin t-shirt." The driver said.

"Gwaenchanha~" Sehun said and went out the taxi. Sehun's shirt is really thin and it's v-neck. It really made him more look hot. But still, he's skinny.

Sehun went to the gate and opened it. It was open then he went to the front door and he knocked on it.

Segyung's POV

I just finished cooking my specialty, wanna know? Bibimbap! Haha, it took time for me to make it perfect and delicious. Suddenly, someone knocked on my door. Oh right nice timing dude, I was about to eat. I went to the door and slided it side ways, it's how to open my door anyways, oh look who I saw! Sehun-ssi.

"Oh my god! Sehun-ssi!?" I shouted and stepped backward.

"Did I made you shocked?" He asked and went in, no! Not really! What do you think? He sat on the floor and I sat in front of him. He feels like in home.

"Sehun-ssi, why did you go here? Look, you're even wearing thin t-shirt." I said and held his sleeves. It's hell thin but he looks hot.

He smiled at me. "Don't worry about me...I have to give an important thing to you." He said.

"Just give it later, wait for a minute." I said and went to my room. I opened my closet and get my big sweater. It's a uni sweater. So duh, he can wear it. I went out my room and sat down where I was sitting.

"What's that?" Sehun-ssi asked.

"Duh, it's a sweater." I said and put the sweater on him. I just put it on top of him. "It's very cold these days. I don't want you to get sick." I said.

He smiled and put on the jacket. "Thanks." He said.

"Ah, do you want to eat?" I just finished making my Special Bibimbap. Maybe you want some?" I asked him.

Sehun-ssi nodded and he went to the table. I went to the kitchen and get my Bibimbap. I get 2 bowls and 2 chopsticks. I went back and sat beside him. I gave him his bowl and chopstick. We ate together and both of us are not talking with each other. Well, we're both busy chewing our food. Then we finished eating. Didn't expect we can finish it all, I was actually planning to eat that until lunch.

"Aren't you busy?" I suddenly asked.

He shook his head, "We're not that busy." He answered.

I smiled and looked at him, "Sehun-ssi, since I call Luhan sunbae as sunbae, can I call you Sehun sunbae also?" I asked him and he looked at me with serious face. Oh gosh...what have I done? He doesn't like? Segyung-ah! You're really not thinking!!! Ooopsy sorry!>< I then laughed awkwardly, "I was just joking, ahaha." I said and pouted.

"Call me sunbae." Sehun-ssi said and he smiled at me.

"Oh really? I thought you don't like, you know~ You looked at me with serious face and I thought you don't want me to call you sunbae so I just said I was joking and yeah...now, you said I can call you sunbae. I will call you...sunbae~" I said and laughed.

"Can I know more about you?" Sehun sunbae looked at me with serious eyes. Why does this guy...looks like my brother so much?

"Uhmm...you mean, you want to know who really I am, even my personal life?" I asked and he nodded. "You want to know it? Why so sudden?" I asked again.

"Yeah, all about you. I just want to be your great friend. The first time I saw you, I really want to know you. You really look nice." He told me and he smiled. "I want to be your friend, the friend that you can be comfortable with and the friend that you can hold onto."

END OF POV
END OF CHAPTER 9

----

~AUTHOR's NOTE~

Ohhh...I thought I won't able to finish it now. I thought I can update this Chapter tomorrow.
Anyways, this is Chapter 9 and I'm on my way to Chapter 10.
My subscribers, I hope you'll continue reading this until the very, very end.
I'm really going to give this story a good ending.
Thank you for my subscribers!
I love you, men! I'm sure Luhan loves you too! Because he LOVES us!
 

Anyways, thank you for reading!