CHAPTER 3

나의 세상으로

 

----
At Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (where Segyung works)

"Segyung-ah!! Welcome back! We really missed you!" Chaheon greeted Segyung with an embrace. "I think it's the best if we'll be celebrating a welcome party for you!" Chaheon suggested and looked at the other workers.

"If Jungroo sunbae would agree." Segyung said and pouted. "I'm afraid, she won't."

"Who said that? We really missed you here!" Jungroo, their manager said. "Let's have a party for you Segyung and you can invite anyone. It's my treat! This coffee shop wouldn't get better if you're not here so I think we should really have a party!!" Jungroo said and smiled at them.

"That's what I like!!!" Chaheon said and laughed. "Let's do it tomorrow evening!" Chaheon said and everyone agreed.

"Thank you Jungroo sunbae." Segyung thanked and bowed to Jungroo.

"Yeah, yeah~ That's nothing..." Jungroo said and smiled. "Ok, ok! Everybody! Get back to work, many customers are waiting." Jungroo said and everyone started working.

Segyung's POV

I was about to start working but suddenly Jungroo sunbae called me to her office. I went to her office and she let me sit at the big sofa. She sat at the other sofa facing me and she started talking.

"What is it?" I asked and smiled at her.

"You have some problems in your health, right? That's why you stopped working here first?" She asked and I just nodded. "You should take care of yourself always. Anyways, I just want to tell you that you can have half day work for today so that you can rest first. I know you rest already but, I will let you rest again." Jungroo sunbae told me. Aish, many people are started worrying because of this stupid illness that doctors can't even determine what kind of illness is this. I can't say no to Jungroo sunbae so of course, I said yes.

"Jungroo sunbae, thank you for worrying about my condition right now. I really hate myself now." I said and laughed.

"Aigoo, don't hate yourself. You should love it because you know what, I love myself." Jungroo sunbae said and laughed. "Anyways, you can start working but don't work so much. Just yeah....don't work too much." Jungroo sunbae said and I just nodded.

I went out the office of Jungroo sunbae, suddenly...my phone rang. I looked at it and it's Sulli calling. "Yoboseyo? Sulli-yah?" I answered my phone.

~PHONE CONVERSATION~

Sulli: Yah! You work in what coffee shop?
Me: Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, why? You're gonna go here?
Sulli: Geurae!~ We plan to go with EXO members. They told me they want some Americano also. When you were giving me and Krystal some Americano they're all whispering at each other and saying they want it too. *laughs*
Me: Sure, when is it?
Sulli: Tomorrow evening so that there'll be no much customers.
Me: Oh, nice. Tomorrow evening we'll be having a party, a welcome party for me.
Sulli: Jinjja?? That's perfect then! Let's celebrate also because EXO would debut soon!
Me: Oh sure, I'll give my full support!
Sulli: Yay! That's nice~ I'll support them too since they're my friends. Ok, so...Bye!
Me: Bye!

 

~END OF PHONE CONVERSATION~

I hung up and smiled. Suddenly, the picture of Sehun popped in my mind. Gawwd, what was that? He looks like my brother...the eyes, nose, lips, jaw line and everything but it's impossible that he's my brother. We just have the same first syllable or our name which is 'SE'. But I wonder what his last name is? Is it also 'OH'? Aigoo, whatever! I don't like him, ok? I just remember him as my brother. Suddenly, a picture of Luhan came up. What the hell! What about Luhan??? Oh fine, I admit! That creature is handsome and there's a possibility that I'll like him. Ah, michigesseo....Segyung! Wake up! As if that his going to like you back! Kkkkkkkkkkk.

END OF POV

----
At SM Ent. building
EXOM's studio
Luhan's POV

We just finished practicing the dance steps of History and I visited Sehun at the other studio. I went there and lucky me, they're eating already! Kkkkk, I can join them.

"Sehun-ah!" I called Sehun and he looked at me.

"Oh, hyung! Wanna join us?" Sehun invited me to join them and I gladly accepted it.

"Sure, we're not yet eating ya know! I was just going to visit you but since all of you are eating, I think...I should join you." I said and laughed as I get my bowl. I put some rice and put some Bulgogi and some Kimchi on top of it. I started eating and yeah, it's delicious. "Oh wow, this is nice." I said while chewing.

Sehun laughed, "of course." Sehun said. "Hyung! You're so unfair! You're already eating and Kris hyung, Tao hyung, Chen hyung, Xiumin hyung and Lay hyung aren't yet eating." Sehun told me. "Why don't you call them here?" He asked. Aiya...I'm eating...ok, since I love them, I'll call them.

I nodded and went to our studio. I saw them just talking to each other. I went to them and told them we're going to eat. They all nodded and we all went to EXO K's studio. "Let's eat!" I shouted.

We all sat together and as usual me and Sehun are together. He gave me my bowl back and I noticed it was full of Kimchi. "Yah, you did something here?" I asked Sehun.

"I put some more Kimchi on it." Sehun answered. "That's healthy hyung, you need to eat those." Sehun told me.

"I know." I smiled and started eating. Aigoo, why is food so delicious? I mean, I can't stop eating. Yeah, I love eating and I love all kinds of food, anything edible, of course! "This is so...delicious, you know." I told Sehun.

He laughed, "I can see that you love it hyung. Look at them, they also love it and I was checking on Kris hyung, he already had his 4th bowl, imagine that? 4th bowl!??" He said and laughed again.

"That's why he's tall." I said and laughed also and started eating.

END OF POV
----
F(X)'s studio

"We'll be going to Coffee Bean tomorrow night and EXO said they wanted to join us." Sulli told their manager. "All of us should be friends but Victoria, Amber and Luna can't join because of their schedule." Sulli said.

Their manager just nodded and let Sulli and Krystal go to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf tomorrow night. Sulli and Krystal thanked their manager and they went to EXOK's studio.

----
EXOK's studio

Sulli and Krystal went in and saw them eating. "Oh look, they're eating." Sulli said and laughed.

"Isn't that nice to look at? They look like a happy family." Krystal said and laughed also. "EXO!!!" Krystal called them.

"Oh, it's Sulli and Krystal." Kai said and they smiled at Sulli and Krystal.

"We'll be going to Coffe Bean tomorrow!!!" Sulli said.

"Coffee Bean? Does the girl named Oh Segyung works there?" Kai asked.

"Bingo!" Krystal said. "We asked Segyung where she works and she is told us that she is working at Coffe Bean and Tea Leaf. You told us you want some Americano, rigghhhtt??" Krystal asked as she smiled and EXO nodded. "We'll be going there tomorrow night!" Krystal said.

Sehun's POV

When Krystal said that we'll be going to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf tomorrow, I suddenly remembered that Oh Segyung, of course, she works there. It's just so weird that we just have the same last name and first syllable of our names. Or she's really my sister? I don't know what to do if I just knew she's my sister. Aaarrghh, this is making me crazy.

"Sehun-ah, what are you thinking about?" Kai asked me.

"Huh? Nothing..." I answered.

I suddenly remembered what Sulli told me.

-FLASHBACK-

"Sulli-yah, something wrong?" I asked Sulli and smiled.

Sulli looked at me and nodded. "Yah, don't be offended of what I'm going to say, ok? It's not actually offending for me but to you, I dunno, but I wish you were a girl."" Sulli said.

I laughed, "It's not offending, it's funny." I said. "But why?"

"You look like my friend. Tsk, don't mind me. I just miss her, I want to see her but I can't because of this photoshoot, ya know but of course I need to do this even if I don't want! But, it doesn't mean I don't want to work with you guys~~ It's aactually a great, great pleaseure to be with EXO." Sulli said and we smiled.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

So we look alike. Should I ask Sulli about her background? Aish, she might misunderstand me, I don't even like that girl. She's not my type but she's beautiful, why? She looks like me and I'm handsome hahah. Anyways, where's Sulli? I need to talk with ya.

"Ah, Sehun, can you come here for awhile?" Sulli suddenly called me. Ok! Nice timing, I wanted to talk with you either. I nodded and went to her. "Let's talk outside." I said.

"Outside? We can talk here." Sulli said and smiled.

"Aniya...I have to tell you something..." I said and we went out.

END OF POV
END OF CHAPTER 3

----

~~AUTHOR's NOTE~~

Hi, it's me again and this is Chapter 3 as you can see.ㅋㅋ
So....watcha think?
Is it good? Is it bad? Tell me... ㅇㅂㅇ I wanna know what's in your mind.
And uhhh....yeah, tell me!
So...what do you think Sehun will ask Sulli? Sehun is starting to think about Segyungㅋㅋ
He's thinking about her because she's his sister.
So, yeah...I'll update..thanks for the subscribers!!
I love ya FOREVER!!