CHAPTER 11

나의 세상으로

 

----
At the hospital
NO ONE's POV

Segyung went to the hospital for her check-up. Even if she doesn't want to go there, she needs to so she will know what's happening to her body. Still, her sickness is still unkown and she hates is badly.

"Why is it unknown?! Is there such kind of sickness like that?! Hello??? You're docotors, you should know that!" Segyung told the doctor, angry.

"Your sickness is different. We still need to examine your body. We're sorry if we still can't find it but we'll tell what's best for you Oh-ssi." The doctor told Segyung and it can be seen on Segyung's face that she's disappointed. "Please cooperate with us Oh-ssi, we also want to know what kind of sickness you have." The doctor added.

"Arasseo." That was the only word that Segyung was able to say.

"Come back at Wednesday." The doctor told Segyung.

Segyung nodded. "Ne." She said and stood up. "I'll be going then." She bowed at the doctor and left. She went to the hospital's garden.

At the hospital's garden

Segyung just walked around the garden, the hospital's garden is so big and many people are going there too. Different people with different sickness. She smiled and looked down. "I belong here, this is where I belong." She said and tears were unstoppable.

Suddenly, a young girl approached her. Also a patient and like Segyung, her illness is unknown but she was recomended to stay at the hospital. "Why is eonni crying?" The young girl asked.

Segyung smiled and knelt down then she held the young girl's hands. "Nothing, I just remembered something." Segyung lied. "Mmm, what is your name cutie?" Segyung asked.

"Oh Segyung~" The young girl answered.

Segyung nodded and smiled, "Jeongmal? We have the same name. I'm also Oh Segyung." Segyung said and caressed the young girl's face. "What's your sickness then?" She asked.

The young girl shook her head and pouted, "Mollayo." She answered.

"I see, get well soon. I'll come back here at Wednesday, do you want some candies?" She asked and the kid nodded. "I'll see you then." Segyung smiled.

The kid nodded and get something on her pocket. "Here." The kid gave Segyung a lollipop. "That's yours now. Bye~" The kid said and left.

Segyung smiled and stood up. "Get well soon Segyung." Segyung whispered and started walking around again.

----
At EXOM's dorm
Luhan's POV

Today is such a boring day. We don't do much things. We already debuted and did many interviews. We just need to be ready for another interview and practices for our live performances.

"Why is it so boring?" Tao asked and put down the magazine he is reading.

"I don't know also, everyone is just so...quiet." Kris said while changing channels. "I can't even find something nice to watch." He said as he turn off the television.

I can't do anything also. I can't talk to anyone. Lay is sleeping, Xiumin's talking with Chen and I'm sure they're using Korean language. Tao and Kris started to talk with each other now. In this kind of times, it is the time I miss home.

I went to our room and just did anything I want. Suddenly I remembered Segyung. That girl, Sehun's sister. What do I think of that girl? She's nice, cute, nice and cute...yeah. She's really nice and beautiful.

"Luhan sunbae?" I suddenly said and remembered her face when she say that. "I think it's better if it is...Luhan oppa~" I chuckled. Aiya, Luhan! What are you thinking?! You're so weird~__~

Someone entered the room and it's Minseok I mean...Xiumin. "Luhan!" He jumped over the bed and sat beside me. "What are you thinking about?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "I can't even think of something to do! It's so boring." I told him and I noticed his cheeks again. it's so hell squishy! "Bao zi!!!" I shouted and pinched his cheeks hardly.

"Owww~~" Xiumin shouted and laughed. "Let go!" He said and I stopped piching his cheeks. "Aigoo, want to play soccer?" Xiumin suggested.

I smiled at him and tapped his back. "Game!"

END OF POV
----
At EXOK's dorm
Sehun's POV

It's so boring today, everyone is just doing their own thing. And me, I can't think of something to do. It's not fun to play with Kai's dog. Yeah, it's cute but the dog is already asleep at my lap. Now, I can't play with anyone.

Suho hyung went out from his room and sat beside me. "Sehun-ah~" He said and put his head on my shoulder. "Can you make your hyung sleep too? I envy the dog, it's deeply sleeping." Suho hyung said as he laugh.

"The dog is tired of playing with me so it slept at my lap." I told Suho hyung. "Just sleep there if you want but I don't know how to make you sleep." I said and laughed.

Suho hyung laughed also and just stayed at his place. "Ah, Sehun-ah...you bought a new jacket?" He asked me. "You always wear the black one, now you're wearing gray." He said and touched my jacket. "And, I never seen this before." He added. "It smells good too."

"I didn't bought this." I told him. "It's from Segy..." Oh wait, should I tell them? What will they think if I said that Segyung gave me this one?

"Segyung?" Chanyeol hyung asked and looked at me. Oh nice, he got me. I guess I can't lie.

I nodded. "Yeah, it's from Segyung." I told Suho hyung and Chanyeol hyung then everybody looked at me. "W...why?!" I asked.

"Does...Segyung-ssi...likes you?" Kai asked.

I shook my head. "No, she doesn't like me and I don't like her too." I said and laughed. "We're just friends, close friends, very close friends." I added.

"Super very close friends?" D.O. asked and laughed.

I laughed, "Yeah?"

"But, why did she gave you that?" Baekhyun hyung asked.

"It's because yesterday, I went to her house and I just took taxi. The taxi driver told me not to pay but to give him my sign. I don't have a paper and ballpen with me so I just gave him my jacket." I explained to them.

"Then...when you got into Segyung-ssi's house, she got worried and gave you a jacket?" D.O. asked me and he was correct.

"Yeah, that is what really happened." I said and smiled.

"Why did you go there?" Kai asked me with a smirk.

"I...I just gave her an important thing. It's her bracelet." I told them "There's nothing wrong with that, right?" I asked and laughed.

"You and Segyung-ssi are getting close, the two of you might end up liking each other." Baekhyun hyung said and laughed.

"That's impossible, we're just friends." I told them and laughed again. Aish, these people doesn't know anything. She's my sister, why would I like her?

"Aigoo, I think she's a nice and caring girl. I also want to be her close friend. She looks so innocent." Baekhyung hyung said and smiled.

Kai looked at me and smiled. "Why don't we ask Sehun about what Segyung-ssi is?" Kai said and sat at my other side. "Would you mind telling us some side of Segyung-ssi?" He asked and laughed.

"Are you all interested with Segyung-ssi?" Chanyeol hyung asked.

"Of course." Suho hyung said. "She's also our friend." He added.

"Aren't you interested to know more about her?" D.O. asked Chanyeol hyung. "Well, we want to know some of her side so we can befriend her easily." D.O. said and smiled.

Kai nodded, "I also think that Segyung-ssi is kind and she can get together with us." Kai said. "I envy Sehun." Kai laughed.

"Just do what you want." Chanyeol said. Does he hates Segyung?

"Don't you like her? I mean, don't you want to be her friend?" I asked Chanyeol hyung. "Hyung, you won't regret being close with her because she's nice like an angel." I told him and smiled.

"I can see that Sehun." Chanyeol hyung looked at me. "I also want to be her friend but I didn't expect that all of us wants to be close with her." Chanyeol hyung told me.

"I think everyone wants to be her friends, even EXOM, do you remember that Luhan hyung helped her to make some Americano and Segyung-ssi invited Luhan hyung for a walk?" Baekhyun hyung told us and smiled.

"Yeah, remember that." D.O. said.

Does Chanyeol hyung hates Segyung or he likes her? If he likes her, what about Luhan hyung? What if Luhan hyung doesn't like Segyung? Aish! Why am I thinking about this things? It's their problem, they solve it, I'm not involved there anymore. But, I can see that Chanyeol hyung is really interested with Segyung, I can see it on his actions just awhile ago.

"Who likes Segyung?" I asked and laughed, that question is to trick Chanyeol hyung.

"Me!!" Kai, Suho hyung, Baekhyun hyung and D.O. raised their hand and Chanyeol was the last one, meaning he misunderstood the question. You got caught Chanyeol hyung, you like my sister.

END OF POV
END OF CHAPTER 11

----

~AUTHOR's NOTE~

Oh yeah! Finally, I updated Chapter 11~~ So happy!
This Chapter is boring, so do EXO in this Chapter, they're bored and can't do anything.
I can't say anything, haha
Ahh, THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING~
Yeah, please wait for the next one~


THANKS FOR READING~
Please comment, if you wantㅋㅋ