CHAPTER 1

나의 세상으로

 

--------

At the hospital
Segyung's POV

I just woke up and I found myself at the hospital. It was a bit weird to find myself here because I remembered that I slept at the sofa last night. It's weird at the same time creepy. I sighed because of disappointment. I'm at the hospital...AGAIN. I'm so tired of going here. It feels that, this is also my home. Home? No, never. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door and it went in.

"Segyung-ah." It was Yael, my friend. I smiled and greeted her. She sat at the chair beside the bed where I am lying down and she gave me a plastic of Oranges. "I know you love Oranges so I bought that for you. Eat it all." Yael said as she get one and peeled  it for me. Yael is such a great friend. She's pretty and even kind, that's why people adore her. "Here!" She gave me the Orange and it was well peeled.

"Wow, thanks Yael." I thanked her as I get the Orange from her hand. I ate it one by one and I noticed Yael looking at how I eat. I laughed and she asked why. "Maybe you want?" I asked her.

She chuckled and laughed also, "You noticed?" She asked and I gave her one section of the Orange.

I nodded and smiled.

"Oh, aren't you curious why you are here?" Yael asked me. I nodded, I'm very curious. "I brought you here. I saw you lying on the floor unconcious and I brought you here," she said. I thought for awhile, say whuut? But I remembered myself sleeping at the sofa! Or it was just me? Am I dreaming that time? Whateverㅡㅡ

"So it was you." I said while chewing the Orange soundly.

"Anyways, you can leave the hospital at the afternoon. They'll be discharging you since your condition is not that serious." Yael informed me and I nodded. "By the way, nan galgeoya. Bye!" Yael waved her hand to me and so do I. She left the room and I'm alone here, AGAIN!

I sighed and looked at the window, the Sun is brightly shining and some ray of it is reflecting over me.

END OF POV

----
At SM Ent. building
F(X)'s room

"I wish Segyung's here." Sulli told Krystal.

Krystal smiled. "Yeah, she's so good in styling clothes and she's also nice and I miss her now!" Krystal said.

Sulli nodded, "I miss her too."

"Talking about Segyung? I heard she's in the hospital again." Their manager told Sulli and Krystal. "her friend named Yael just called me awhile ago." He added.

Sulli widened her eyes, "jeongmariya?!!? Omo, Segyung-ah..." Sulli said worriedly. "Manager sunbae, can't we visit her now? We really miss her and it's so sad to hear that she's at the hospital, AGAIN!" Sulli asked their manager.

Their manager scratched his head and shooked his head. "You still have photoshoot with EXO today, you can't miss it. It's W Live magazine." Their manager said. "I'm sure she won't forget to visit you." Their manager said and smiled, then left.

"Seriously, I more want to see Segyung than to have photoshoot with EXO for this W Live magazine. "Sulli said as she smirked. "But, I don't hate EXO, ya know. I wish them success but, I don't like this W Live thingy." Sulli added and frowned.

Krystal tapped Sulli's back. "It's ok, it's ok. Like what manager sunbae told us awhile ago, Segyung won't forget to visit us I'm sure she'll visit us too and I have a great feeling that she'll surprise us, now or later! She'll visit us too!" Krystal predicted and smiled at Sulli.

Sulli gave Krystal a curious look. "Oh yeah? How can she go here if she's in the hospital??" Sulli asked.

"Molla~" Krystal said and laughed.

"Aish! That's weird Krystal!" Sulli laughed also.

"Sull-ssi, Krystal-ssi! Please proceed to the make-up room for you to get fixed." One of the W Live staffs said.

Sulli and Krystal looked at each other and and sighed, "NE!!!" They answered. They went to the make-up room and they saw EXO there. They greeted each other and bowed to each other also. Bit Sulli's exprssion while greeting them was a blank expression, she's thinking of Segyung so much.

"Sulli-yah, something wrong?" Sehun asked Sulli and smiled.

Sulli looked at Sehun and nodded. "Yah, don't be offended of what I'm going to say, ok? It's not actually offending for me but to you, I dunno, but I wish you were a girl." Sulli said.

Sehun laughed, "It's not offending, it's funny." Sehun said. "But why?"

"You look like my friend. Tsk, don't mind me. i just miss her, I want to see her but I can't because of this photoshoot, ya know but of course I need to do this even if I don't want! But, it doesn't mean I don't want to work with you guys~~ It's aactually a great, great pleaseure to be with EXO." Sulli said and EXO smiled.

"It's ok Sulli, you'll be able to see her too." Kyungsoo said or also known as D.O.

Sulli nodded and smiled. "Yeah, so yeah...we'll be going there to get fixed." Sulli said and Krystal and Sulli went to the make-up artsists.

----
At the hospital, again

Segyung just finished eating and she take the medecine that the nurse gave her. "I'm sick of swallowing this freakin' medecines! Aish, why am i born like this?" Segyung complained while fixing her table and put it aside. The nurse knocked on the door and entered.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Segyung bowed her head. The nurse smiled at Segyung and bowed her head also.

"I'll be bringing you out so you can relax and breathe with fresh air." The nurse told Segyung while fixing the wheel chair. Segyung nodded and she sat at the wheel chair and they went out.

At the hospital garden
Segyung's POV

The nurse strolled me around at the garden and I feel like telling stories to her because she's so quiet and all I can her from her is her breathing. "Can I tell you something? Can I share stories about myself to you?" I asked her.

"It's a pleasure to hear real stories from you, I love those." She said. Oh, this nurse is friendly and nice, not like other nurse who only did is to give medecines to patients without even smiling, it looks like their bringing the whole world with them. They look funny actuall, their eyebrows are going to meet.ㅋㅋㅋ

"What do you think is the feeling of being abandoned? It hurts, right? It feels like the person or people who abandoned you doesn't think of you as a person and doens't think about others feelings." I said and smirked. "So bad, right?" I asked.

"Of course it's bad. Why? Were you abandoned?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm adandoned by my parents and I can't believe that my brother would do that to me also. I know he loves me because he takes care of me so much when were still kids." I said. "They left me alone and the worst thing is there is no reason of leaving me alone. They have no reason. My relationsghip with them was good but they left me suddenly. You know what? I contact them and disguised to be an investigator. I called them and asked if they have a missing daughter and my mom's response was: 'I only gave birth once.'" I said not knowing my tears are already falling down.

"Is that so? I think that's really cruel. Imagine that? You were forgotten by your own parents or they did that intentionally." The nurse said and I agreed to her. "But, do you still know their names?" She asked.

I sighed because I really don't know. "They left me when I was 5 yrs. old. I called them appa, eomma and oppa but I have no idea what their names are." I answered.

"Well,  when I was 5, that's the only time I knew my mom and dad's name so I think it's natural." The nurse said.

"But I wish I knew." I said and sobbed.

"Don't cry, you haven't recovered well yet. " The nurse told me, concerned. Thank you then, you're so kind. Ok, I won't cry. I suddenly saw ice cream stall at the side.

"Can I eat anything? I mean, I can eat any foods, right?" I asked not letting her notice that I want to have some ice cream.

"Yeah, but not cold ones, like ice creams and the like." The nurse answered. Whhaaat? But that's exactly what I want!! Ice cream! It's so unfair!

I laughed, "I know that!" I lied. Tsk, stupid illness, can't even eat what I really want!

"Let's go inn so you can rest, after yourest you'll eat and after you eat, yake you medecine and you ca be discharged at the hospital, your hospital bill was paid by this girl named Moon Yael so you don't need to think about it." The nurse said while were going inside the hospital. Aish, Yael! You're so nice...I don't know how to repay you. We reached my room and she helped me lay down my bed.

"I'll be going now." The nurse said and I nodded and she left me alone.

I already feel like sleeping, I closed my eyes and there...I slept continuously.

END OF POV
END OF CHAPTER 1ㅋㅋ

----

~~AUTHOR's NOTE~~

Hi, do you like Chapter 1? I know there's nothing much there but I hoped you like it.
Sorry if you will spot wrong grammars there>< I will really try my best to study English!! 
Yeah, so...I was shocked that I got a subscirbers already. The thing is I was flattered. Thank you!
Comments please!!!!!! Please tell me your opinion about this story of mine. I'd love to see it all. Even it's negative or postive just write it there but please say it in a nice way.
Yeah, so...today is March 26, 2012 and it's XIUMIN's BIRTHDAY!! Happy Birthday dear!! Love you alwaysheart!
And, just want to share, it was my dad's birthday yesterday! Yay! Belated dad! I LOVE the foods!
Yeah, so....yeah...thanks for reading and I hope you'll continue reading it until the last chapter! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

(Ah.... does anyone knows what do you call a piece of an Orange? It's section right? Or segment? Please tell me~.~)

Ahhh..... I actually changed this, just D.O's part! I actually wrote there that Moonkyu is D.O! Silly meㅜㅜ
Anyways, thank you for the one who told me about his real name!!! 
D.O might get madㅋㅋ Just joking, anyways! Thank you, @fmoyre