Reasonings

Oh!My!Gosh!

Oh!My!Gosh! Ch.6
Chapter Six
Reasonings


Nicole's pov

'Aigoo, I need to get up to make him food, I wish I could sleep...T.T' I got up and went to the washroom, turned the tap on, took out my purple tooth brush and started to brush my teeth, then I washed my face and got ready to make breakfast. 

I made some omelet. 

"Aish! Really how long do I need to wait for him to get up?" I said to myself. I went inside there room and started to wake him up. "Jun Hyung wake!!!!" the others I felt sorry for they have to listen to me scream.'I'm sorry' I said in my head. I went to face Jun Hyung again, his eyes lit up, "I made your breakfast, I need to go out for schedule...can I leave?" I asked since he said I have to ask him before I leave anywhere.

"Yes, but when will you be back?" he asked sleepily.
 
"6pm, not much I have scheduled for." I said quietly.
"Okay, once you come back change into nice clothing." he said.
"Why?" I asked curiously.
"We will go see my parents." he said in a sleepy tone still. 
"But...wha..huh...no~o~o" I started to stutter.
"Yes, it was the deal I talked about yesterday." he said, I sighed in defeat, a deal is a deal. I walked outside put my shoes on and left. 

-Kara's Changing Room-

"Unnie I can't live with him" I said pouting to Gyuri unnie.

"I'm telling you go after him!" I laughed.
"Sorry unnie but he said I can't fall in love with him. Plus I don't want to!!" I told Gyuri, she smirked. 

"Okay, I still don't care, you need to have a boyfriend!" she said. 'I wonder why Jun Hyung I need to get as a boyfriend?' 

"Unnie why are you setting me up with Jun Hyung?" I asked.
She froze...

-FlashBack-

Gyuri's pov

Every since High School...sigh. He was dating with the one he loved, but she wasn't the bestest person to date.

Choi Min Hyoung it was her who changed him. As the innocent girl people thought she was, but not me. 

Jun Hyung has fell in love with her, I supported it at first as a friend you should right? Well it was a mistake. He really really liked her!! And the whole school knew! So does she, he went one day to ask her out, it was a summer-ish day, 'hmm the day Jun Hyung called me saying Nicole was staying with him.' on the exact day she said "yes!" They were dating for a while, he grew to trust her. 

She got jealous of me? Why? Because I'm friends with him? And I'm a girl? She had started to tell me to get away from Jun Hyung!! That brat, I supported him to ask her out, gosh! I started to get annoyed with her threats.

"Jun Hyung! You know your girlfriend is such a brat!" I said angrily. "What did you say about her?!?!" he asked this time he was mad. "She told me to stay away from you, we are only friends!" I said maybe yelled. "Why she wouldn't!" he said and walked away from me his friend he believed her...sigh this is what happens when you fall in love. I guess he will see her true colors one day but I'm just going to leave this alone. 

No ones pov

"Choi Min Hyoung! You know I'm only friends with Gyuri nothing more?" he said to her, she nodded innocently "I know, why?" he shook his head and said "nothing" Gyuri became distant from him. Until, their (Min Hyoung) anniversary came up.

"Min Hyoung would like this right?" he picked up the box of chocolate. He was walking to the corner of her house getting close to see her face. But only sadness was on Jun Hyung.

"How could she...she cheat, I've been kind haven't I?" he dropped the chocolate, anger boiling in him. "Yah Min!!!" he yelled with anger. "How could you?" he said when he drew a close distance between the two where just kissing. 

"Oh anyeong Jun Hyung." Min Hyoung said as she smirked.

"Did I say I would stay with you, forever?" she started to walk closer to Jun Hyung, "I'm sorry I just played you...you know, but I already have an actually boyfriend...it's him." she pointed to the guy behind her, whose face looked annoyed.

"Now go back to the Gyuri-loser" she said as she turned around. "So you did say stuff to Gyuri to stay away from me?" Jun Hyung asked guilty, he can't believe that he didn't believe Gyuri his close friend for help. "Ahaha! It was me!" she laughed at how she acted towards Gyuri...she was jealous more of Gyuri, because of her looks that was one chance to attack her. Min Hyoung waved bye to Jun Hyung and went inside her house with her so called 'real boyfriend' and shut the door or slammed the door. 

"Gyuri I'm sorry!! I know her true colors know, it was my love that blinded me from believing you! I'm sorry!!!!" Jun Hyung said on the phone. He told Gyuri everything. Then they started to grow back to being close friends again. Jun Hyung became a player to girls, he wouldn't take love seriously, he didn't care about there feelings, he didn't care for any one of them. 

Soon both Gyuri and Jun Hyung wanted to become singers and they did, Gyuri is currently dating someone. While Jun Hyung can't take any girl to his heart. His parents became worried, So now he chooses the only way to show his parents he's okay is to ask Nicole to pretend to be his girlfriend.


-Flashback-

Gyuri's pov

"Unnie!!! Why do you look gloomy or worried?" I looked at Nicole how long was I thinking for. "Nicole I'm sorry I can't help you." I said, I know Nicole and Jun hyung are both hurt, maybe it was fate to have met each other but also have been both broken..."Okay let's go on stage now!" we heard the stage crew say.

Nicole's pov

Aigoo I wonder why unnie was blank for a second. But I had to go unnie forced me to...sad I am sad :( I don't even have a dress two hours before I see him. I just have to use what I have or..."Unnie!!!" I ran to Hara and said "I need help on buying a dress..." she looked confused but happy to help out.

"I've missed you! You know that I'm glad I can have a little shopping time with you. But you can not come back, I'm sorry Nic. But I will help you out getting a dress." Hara said while smiling.

"Ahh we are here come one Nicole let's go!!" she said excitedly.

"Yah got it." I said unenthusiastically, I'm only shopping for something nice because I don't want him to get mad at me for not impressing his parents or something. "Okay let's go inside there! Come on Nicole." Hara dragged me in, 'why did I ask! She loves cloths and she loves to shop than anyone in our group, and she takes the longest to shop with...maybe I should have just asked Gyuri.' I was saying to myself. 

"Nicole look isn't this pretty!!!" I heard Hara interrupting my thoughts, I nodded to what she said, it was nice. 

"Lets go now I have to go soon to Invincible Youth you have to go back, right?" Hara said getting in a rush, she is usually busy, "Yup I have to go back to, I guess I'll see you again, tomorrow!" I hugged her so did she, I waved to her when she left. 

As I was walking I felt something like behind me but there was nothing. Maybe I should go back to the mall and wear something that doesn't show who I am. 

"Done" now no can recognize me! 

When I got back to the dorm I quickly changed to the nice pretty dress hopefully I don't look horrible...

I heard the door creek open and saw Jun Hyung already dressed "Okay let's go!" he said quickly while the others just stood there confused. 

As we got into the Van well I had to look like I'm a coordi person I had to put on a big jacket and my hair was already in a bun sorta...so I think I looked good in my coordi outfit.

I wore something simple I guess it was White pants and a nice shirt I think it looked simple and nice. I think I fell asleep after in the car. 

Jun Hyung's pov

She looks nicely dressed...very pretty today. She fell asleep.

I just don't want my parents to worry, I need to show them I'm fine, and that day I found my answer, it was to use Nicole.

I was listening to my music, the dream I had yesterday it confused me, why would I hear words like that? Probably a nightmare, right? I was thinking to myself, until I heard Nicole talk, "Chocolate~" does she only think of food and chocolate? Even though it was random I started to laugh. I got bored, playing on the phone got boring after awhile. 

We came to a stop, I noticed we were at my parents house. "Nicole wake up!" I said lightly shaking her shoulders. "Huh, ah" she mumbled and woke up. "Okay, if my parents ask stuff like, how long we have been together for? Say 5months we got introduced to each other from a friend, okay! The rest in not sure just make it up." she nodded slowly, "I'm not good at lying!" she mumbled as she got out. 

I knocked on the door and saw my omma she had a smile but then she saw Nicole behind me and had a confused face. "Come on in, it must be cold out there." I nodded. 

I saw my mom signal me to follow her. "Jae soon is that your girlfriend?" asked curiously but in a happy tone. "Neh...she is." I said. She smiled with joy "I felt worried for you before you know that?" I nodded but she continued "I'm glad you actually found someone." I went to check on my brother upstairs, while omma went to speak with Nicole.

Nicole's pov

"Hello, you are Jun Hyung's girlfriend right?" I nodded.

"Here I'll make coffee." I got up and said, "No it's okay" she nodded, she slowly sat down onto the coach. "So how long have you guys been together?" it's the question he said to watch out for, "8 months. We got introduced by a mutual friend of ours." I said tiring my best not to look like a lie. "Really, that's nice to hear." she said smiling ear to ear. I talked a lot with her today it became late than what I thought we would finish at. His younger brother was nice too, his dad seems just like him (Jun Hyung), his mom is sweet but also seems like a serious kind of lady too. 

"Nicole, is it okay if I stop by the Han River?" he asked it had startled, but I nodded my head. I for some reason felt sad for him he always had the strong image, right now I saw something bothering him he looked upset. 

"I'll be back." he quickly said before getting out. I just smiled. 

Jun Hyung's pov

I felt gloomy, pretty much remembering about the past made me sad. Yup the Han River made me sad too, to look at it, it was refreshing but very sad. Then I hear my phone, I got a text! "Sorry but when are we going to leave?" it was from Nicole, "Soon, now bye!" I sent back. I sighed, she is always so annoying, but kind. The breeze felt nice like usual, the stars looked brighter than yesterdays. 'Ahh I better get going the' I said to myself quietly. 

Nicole looked at me surprised, "Oh your done..." I nodded. "Can we buy a drink?" she asked I could tell she had got tired of waiting, I don't like sitting in cars long either it makes me feel so icky. "Fine, but people will notice you. And if I go people will notice me." she nodded, "ahh wait I still have the other disguise I wore earlier, just give me one of your big shades and I'll put my hair down covering my face and wear the big coat." she said so quickly I couldn't understand. "Okay, okay just go." she nodded happily with everything on her coat is on she changed into sneakers, and got my shades to hide her face. 

Nicole's pov

"Aish only if I had to go with my unnies no troubles but then I have to be extra careful around his van, sigh" I got into the store, no one seemed to notice me, I went to get the drinks, "hmm...grape? or apple?...how about both, four cans (2grape 2apple.) I was about to leave until I thought, "hmm...would Jun Hyung like something...coke..four cans for him." I quietly said to myself. "I should buy chocolate...perppero!" I went to go and buy all of it when I saw Jinwoon, "I can't let his see me! He's going to make fun of why I'm dressed like this...=.=" as I put the food onto the counter, I saw him walk this way, "miss it's $16 please." I nodded "Yes here you go ^^" I said and quickly went out. At least he won't ask questions now ^^.

I got into the car and noticed that Jun Hyung looked angry. 

"Yah, I thought you said you were just getting drinks!" he said. "I did, but then I went and got some chocolate..." he looked at me and said, "You take long..." I shrugged the comment off and got him a drink to cheer him up. "Here I bought you four cans of coke..." I said pouting while handing him his drink. "oh thanks...." I nodded and said "No problem." I finally got into the van. "Wait what else did you buy? The bag looks big." I smiled and said "2 cans of grape pop, 2 cans of apple, and three peperro boxes. This is smallest amount I ever bought with out a busy schedule." he looked shocked, "wait this is what you call small, you bought 11 things and you call that small?" I nodded, "that means you must eat a lot." I nodded again and said something to make me feel better, "but I excise...to eat more!" I said smiling, "you love to eat, shinskin" I laughed "ahahaahaha!" I saw his smile too, not that I haven't but this is my first time seeing it face-to-face. Soon we the car got quieter. 

"Nicole can sit over here?" I nodded without asking questions. "I need to take selca's" I looked confused why would he want to take selca's? "I need to take it because my mom just texted me saying she wants to have a picture of us." I nodded shyly.
"1..2..3..click...!" I tried to smile good. Today was tiring =.= hopefully tomorrow won't be.

Jun Hyung's pov

I sent the photo to my omma, but I didn't really feel like taking the picture. "Nicole...Nicole!" I turned my head and notice she feel asleep, her head fell onto my shoulder, for some reason I felt awkward, I put her onto the other side after (near the window.) I wanted to take a photo again but it's okay. The car ride was still taking long. 

"We are here." I heard the driver say, "ah, okay thank you" I said and got out but I realized Nicole was still asleep, I opened the door and I had forgot that I put her onto the window side, I quickly caught her. 'I guess I have to carry her...sigh' I piggy backed her. 

I opened the door to the dorm, and laid her onto the coach. 'Sleep well.' I whispered and left to sleep inside. 

Doojoon's pov

I peaked to look what he was doing, 'aww he's being such-a gentleman.' I laughed not loud enough to hear but clearly he did hear it. "What's funny?" he asked, "Aren't you being a gentleman." I said, "No, not really if you knew you won't think so..." that made me curious. "What do you mean?" I asked, "I'll tell you everything later..." I was worried, "no I think it's better if you tell me now..." I said.

He took a deep breath and started to talk. "Okay so far only Gyuri and some of Nicole's members know, but I remember telling you at the begging before, I liked someone but the person wasn't nice and then I changed and then now my omma is worried because I haven't changed so, I am using Nicole to show her I'm okay. But I am only using Nicole because the day I got hurt was the day I asked myself 'what should I do to show omma I'm fine?' then on the day I went up to the roof and I got an idea and decided to use Nicole..." he said without taking a breather. 

It shocked me, why would the other Kara members do this? Why would they let Nicole get hurt? Why would Jun Hyung be like this, what if she actually likes him? "Hyung don't worry, she signed a contract saying she won't fall in love with me." he just read my mind, I nodded I sorta felt sad for Nicole, I need to talk to Hara or Gyuri tomorrow, they are going to be at Music Core so I shouldn't worry. I was glad none of the others were awake. Hmm, contract that's new. I just decided to sleep, and not argue until I get a good reason. 

-Music Core Backstage-

"Hara" she opened the door and smiled, "Oh hi." she was being informal because we were friends since we were both trying for JYP as trainees...anyways. "I need to ask, why did you decide to let Nicole stay with Jun Hyung if he's only using her?" I asked worriedly. She sighed I saw Gyuri walk into the conversation, "Okay, even though he's using her we both know they are hurt, Nicole is hurt and so is Jun Hyung and I thought if they start to like each other with out realizing then they can be together, yes I know about the contract, but if they like each other it won't matter, will it? No right." I was relived to find out they are doing this for another reason from Jun Hyung's I decided to let Nicole be, hopefully it work out fine. I left so did they. 

Nicole's pov

"Gayo daejun is near.." I said inside the car to Dongwoon. "I know aren't you just excited!" he said smiling, I nodded. 

"Here let's take a selca!" he said I nodded happily. Well then all the others started to take photos with Dongwoon. They all act like children. 'sigh and I need to make food for the children too =.=' (Shes referring  to them beast.)

Jun Hyung's pov

Hmm why am I angry? Is it because Nicole is taking a picture with Dongwoon and the others? She couldn't even take a photo with me yesterday, she wasn't even smiling this big yesterday with me...why, why would I care? I decided to just ignore them and went to sleep.  

Authors Note:
LATE HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

Hi!! It's 2011!!! I made this chap for you guys, I hope it's satisfying.