Impossible

Oh!My!Gosh!

Oh!My!Gosh! Ch.23
Chapter Twenty-Three
Impossible

 
Nicole's pov

I woke up from the window ledge where I slept last night when I was thinking about what to do, and I decided for the better, I hope.

I went out of my room and I put on a smile, if I take this decision then I should be happy. I went and ate some cereal. I left to the place I should meet Jun Hyung with...at the place Jun Hyung made me less-sad, at the place where I was there to be happy but ended up being sad, the restaurant Key told me to meet him at. I'm thinking of meeting Jun Hyung there well not in the restaurant...

It's for the better right? Yup! I called Jun Hyung, "Jun Hyung...sshi Cou--ld you meet me at, the--the place (Name of street/place)." I waited for his response which took awhile, "Huh, yeah sure" I said bye and hung up.

"Right, today is the day!"

Jun Hyung's pov

Hmm I found it strange, Jun Hyung sshi? It's mostly been oppa...and why this place the place that made Nicole cry...hmm. Well like she said I went not making her wait.

I tapped her shoulder, "Oh Jun Hyung!" she said and turned around, "Sit..." she pointed at the bench, "Hmm, soo..." I waited, "Hmm Jun Hyung sshi, I th--ink we should umm break up..." I looked at her with wide eyes, "Are you-" I was cut off, "I'm serious! I think it would be better if we both forget each other..." I stood up, "Are you kidding, we went through many things and you want me to forget you Jung Nicole!?!" she looked down and nodded, "I think it's for the better if we both leave each other." she stood up still looking at the ground, "I can't do that!" She stood there I heard the rain falling, "If I can then...you can, Just Forget ME--or just forget...US!!" she was walking away after that, but I held onto her hands, "I can't" I said the rain poured harder, she slipped her hand out "Then Try, look for someone better, look for someone who can be accepted!" I didn't understand but I noticed her walk away. I couldn't watch this be the last of us; I ran to her and hugged her from the back she tried moving. 

"Please just stay like this for a minute or two..." she stood there and she finally got out after the minute finished, I wished it could have been an eternity. I saw her figure go further and further away. 

As I walked back to the dorm, we had to go to a press meeting.

I saw many reporters and all of them asked the same questions, "Is it true you are with Nicole sshi?" I looked at them and said "No, we are not..." they wrote that down and the next question was "Then those pictures meant?" I sighed, "It’s for a shoot, mv for a new song collaboration." the questions changed after that no one asked anymore. 

"Yah Jun Hyung! What shoot? What mv? What are you talking about?" I looked at them and said, "It’s over, Nicole said it's for the better." they looked at me with shocked expressions, "Really?" I nodded. I as a man shouldn't cry but thinking about how she said to forget her...about us just made me tear up, I couldn't, but I can't force her after what she decided. 

"I'm sure Nicole had a reason, and she doesn't hate you!" I nodded as they came to hug me. 

The news came out, the rumours cleared up, people said sorry to Nicole and to me. 

Cube wanted to give an official statement and I told them to say it was for a shoot. They understood. Only one thing they told me, since it's for a shoot we have to make collaboration and it's going to be about me and Nicole, as the weeks passed I did my best to forget. 

Though the day of singing the collaboration came out, Nicole agreed meeting, "Anyeonghasaeo" she bowed entering the studio, "Nicole" she turned and looked at me she smiled slightly, "Hi Jun Hyung sshi" I could see she is trying to forget the past. I saw her bow slightly and I did too.

"Okay then Nicole, Jun hyung here's your lyrics" our producer said. It was a cute which I can't do one bit! "Do your best being cute!" I heard her whisper loudly to me, I smiled at least she hadn't forgotten my problems of being cute. "Okay you can go in now." 

We both went into the recording studio and sang the song. It was really fitting it suited me and Nicole, the song title was...'First' it basically talking about how we fell in love for the first time, and about First Kiss...and yeah. This suited perfectly, and first tears of parting away.

"You guys seem so realistic, like your both in love with each other, I wouldn't be surprised if you guys were together." said our producer. We went outside "Nicole don’t forget we have another shoot tomorrow..." Nicole nodded and headed back into her van.

Nicole's pov

I wanted to forget Jun Hyung...well even though that would be impossible...I did this so I wouldn't wreck his image that the fans he has won't be lost. I got into the van and noticed that Jun Hyung was still hurt from what I said before. 

I went to see on the Internet anything good happen. 

'Jun Hyung and Nicole's fan club portals have re-opened'
'Rumours---it was just for a collaboration!' 
'DSP have stated that Jun Hyung and Nicole are only friends'
'Cube entertainment have stated friends and for a shoot' 

[-Nicole unnie I never hated you I was kidding last time! -sky1004] 

Yeah practically everyone started to like me after they found out that it was just for a collab...

Jun Hyung's pov

It was the next day we were to shoot for the MV of the song, Nicole was ready and pretty for the shoot. "Guys make sure to act lovey-dovey, and we could do a kiss scene okay..." we started to film. 

The first scene was for me to see her and have love at first sight, and she did a similar scene too.

They said we were to shoot it like a first date and they asked my opinion and I said exactly what I would do. We re-enacted the first date me and Nicole had.

We went to the cafe, empty except for me and Nicole, little lights hanging around the room, and I sang a different song this time, I sang the song that we were doing as a duet.

We got into different costumes and settings, we walked down the path, she looked stunning. She smiled to me so brightly, and held my hand like never before, in this scene the PD-nim asked us to do the kiss scene in here. I held Nicole's hand and pressed my forehead against hers and slowly closed in the kiss. "Cut!" the PD-nim said. I could see a blush form onto her cheeks.

Then we filimed for part two of the music video which was our sad parting. We couldn't stay as one since we broke a part because the plot was saying it was my fault. Then we meet again after a year or so and she was getting married, I went to her wedding and watched painfully.

We finished shooting and finished the production. I thought this would be the last I see of Nicole but I'm glad that Cube told me that we would do this live at a music programs.

----

"Ready for rehearsal?" our dance instructor asked, Nicole nodded slowly. "Gosh Nicole sshi you look tired..." my instructor said, and I also noticed that, "Nicole are you tired?" she shook her head. 

"Okay do well tomorrow!" he waved bye and we bowed. "So now it's the two of us again..." she looked at me and said, "It’s impossible..." and quickly walked away, I held her hand "It’s not and I will prove that to you..." with that I let go and she walked away. It hurt that she doesn't like talking to me or looking at me. 

----

"Its performance time..." said manager hyung we nodded getting in place for our turn. 

The song started to play, we walked down the stairs and I sang first. Then she sang, the background was a blue coloured and then the dim lights onto Nicole while I wasn't singing and she acted cute for the song since the feel was like that, when it was my turn she walked closer to me and the light followed and then when we both sang we had to do a cute dance together, it wasn't my kind of theme but since it was a love song it was decided to these moves. There was one dance move where we hug, and the fans cheered I didn't hear any hate at all. The ending step was I was left alone on stage and letting the ring dangle.

"Nicole, can't you see they don't care...it's possible." she turned and looked at me, "It's not possible, I'm just going to make you lose fans, I'm going to make you lose all your hard work you had been working for!" she yelled at me in a crying tone. "Nicole is that what you think? If they are my fans then they wouldn’t mind." she looked up again and I took a step forward but she moved back. "it's not possible, I don't want you to get hurt...and people think I was using you, I don't want to be misunderstood. Also I want you to be happy and not try to protect me and get sad when I'm hurt or get worried..." she sighed, and left.  

So she was worried for me that's why she left, maybe I should do the same for her, I'm worried that fans would hate her because of me...I don't want that to happen to her. 

This is the end isn't it?