Fans

Oh!My!Gosh!

Oh!My!Gosh! Ch.22
Chapter Twenty-Two
Fans


Jun Hyung's pov

As I tried to catch up I noticed Minah was behind me watching my every move, I gave up. 

"Minah!" she stopped and looked at me, "Please leave me..." I said, I saw the smirk on her face, "if you insist...but your asking for trouble" she came near me and placed her hand onto my face, "I'm okay...I can protect her better this time..." I slapped her hand away from my face. 

"Fine! But I'll make sure to get what you deserve!" I looked at her walking past me putting her shades on, "I'll be back to get my stuff..." she continued to walk away. 

...I ran to Nicole's dorm, I had noticed people talking to each other and gasping seeing me, it was obvious when I don't have any disguise on. 

I got up the elevator and reached her floor, I knocked on the door, and she opened it...

The first thing I did was...kiss her she didn't move, she pushed me away which I could understand. "Y-Y-you.." I walked closer to her "I'm sorry...it was to protect you...and from now on I will do my best to help you..."  she starred at me, "b-b-but...I missed you..." she hugged me and cried onto my shoulder. "I'll be by your side..." I said and hugged her. 

I noticed the bruise on her hand was still there, "How are you feeling now days?" I asked since I heard she still gets fevers a lot since that day..."better than couple days back..." she smiled at me.

Even though it was happy today the next day wasn't going to be the same.

Nicole was back at my dorm, but I knew that with the news leaked I need to be by Nicole's side, she would earn more anti's and there would be too much press around about this matter...maybe it won't last long. "Nicole! We'll be here to help you!" said my Hyung's and Dongsaeng's I nodded to her too.  

It's been hard on Nicole these past days more threats have been placed on her, also there had been more anti café opening, and more press surrounding this but I'm sure to all it would go away. 

On news portals I've been hearing that some 'fans' of mine decided to close down some fan sites of mine, it was sad to see that fans couldn't accept it. 

But now I'm glad Nicole is mine.

Nicole's pov

Kara unnie's and Ji young have been understanding and helping not to feel sad which is helping me. Me and Jun Hyung didn't get to go out since many people have been watching our every move. I also decided to stay back at my dorm. So there's no more scandals. 

In some performances I've been getting glares, some people have been talking really lowly of me. I tried feeling happy but with attacks like these haven't been cheering me up, like when I go to Japan some people have been crowding around giving no space to get to the airport lobby...hopefully the heat goes down. 

"Nicole I really hate her!" 
"Me too, I love the other members.." 
"Kara should get rid of Nicole-and make it into a 4group" 

Gyuri glared at the girls, "Kara won't ever be Kara with no Nicole..." she said out loud so they could hear, when they heard what she said, they didn't seem to care but walked by and said, "Nicole should break up with him...she makes his image look bad..." I felt sad, am I making his image bad? 

"Don't listen to them, they are just jealous!" she said and walked to show her passport. I sighed...I started to think to hard. 

"Nicole if you think this is worse just watch what you've gotton yourself into!" it was a text from Lee Minah. I don't care about her since there's been too much kinds of acts like this. 

I haven't been getting much sleep since too much people found my number and sent messages that it made me scared to walk a step outside the building. Just when I thought it would end up being better...it hasn't. 

On a portal that I go to, I have read many of the comments.

"Nicole Jung, she's always around guys! It's just makin Jun Hyung's image look bad!" -sky1400 

"^ True she's the worst person to be with...she's like totally out of Jun Hyung oppa's league!" -JunLover239000:)

News reported: Nicole is forcing Jun Hyung to be With Her

It's been reported by someone who's close to both Nicole and Jun hyung, that Nicole is forcing him to be with her to gain some attention from fans. It's been said Jun Hyung getting Threats from Nicole. 

"Fame ewwww I thought Nicole unnie was better..."

"Jun Hyung should definitely tell her to the police =.="

"Hey guys how do you know it's true unless it's not from Nicole's or Jun Hyung's mouth, inside sources...can they be trusted? Seriously can't you be happy for them?" 

"She's making his image bad!!!! I hate her!!!!><"

Maybe it's not a good desicion to let the public know...and when did I say I was using him for fame? Aish..."Nicori don't cry we are the only ones who know the truth!" Gyuri said, "We can do a press meeting and clear this up." I looked at Gyuri and shook my head, "I don't want to burden Jun Hyung..." she sat down next to me and I rested my head onto her shoulder, she looked at me and said, "Cori whatever you feel doing is okay with me...I'll be right by you okay?" I nodded. 

I went into my room and thought...maybe I should...just....

 

A/N

Sorry mianhae!!! I will be continuing the story...But i'm sorry its boring ;(

2x post ^^ Thanks for the support ^^