Running...

Oh!My!Gosh!

Oh!My!Gosh! Ch.18
Chapter Eighteen
Running...


No One's pov

Nicole and Jun Hyung they hang out but they make sure to be undercover all times, it's been weeks and no one know ever knew. What if one did notice them, will it be okay?

"Cori!" Jun Hyung waved to her when she entered the coffee store, they have there normal talk just like couples. "Oppa, you want to go to Japan together one day? let's go to Hokkaido" Nicole asked him, he nodded they are going to be under one label in Japan which made them happy. 

Right now someone noticed them walking out holding hands, how because this person witnessed when Nicole and Jun Hyung had their first date...it's not Choi Min Young, but someone else.

"Nicole we need to go to Japan!" Gyuri said to Nicole on the phone she had to say Bye to Jun Hyung before leaving which she did, "See Tomorrow!" she said getting into the van he waved and walked back to his dorm. 

On the other side Nicole was in Japan, "Unnie it feels weird today!" said Jiyoung, "Ahh maybe it's just the night sky your afraid of..." said Nicole reassuring Jiyoung everything’s fine. "No, something just doesn't feel right...I'll go to sleep okay..." Jiyoung said scratching her head trying to figure out why it felt so weird today.

"Nicole could you make the ramen?" Hara asked her, Nicole got up and went to cook, Nicole brought the food and served it to everyone, "Oh Nicole here's some of your cards fans gave at the airport." Hara said handing Nicole the Three cards to her.

Like Jiyoung said something definitely was weird, as Nicole opened the letter...it wasn't a fan letter but more like a hate letter, 'I know you have been spending time with Jun Hyung oppa! I want you to get away! Or else...I'm serious.' When Nicole read it Gyuri was coming towards her, Nicole quickly folded it and hid it. "Come on let's go to sleep." Nicole nodded to what Gyuri said. As they were sleeping Nicole was awake, tossing and turning, she sat up and placed her two hands on her head and made it messy, she got up and made her way to the kitchen and got some milk out, she poured it in her glass and drank it. 

She eased her mind and thought, 'What could one fan do?' 

Really one jealous fan can do anything...

As the morning rose they went to do Urakara, but Nicole kept a watch out for all people looking for suspicious ones, though no one looked like that. Though the person she was looking for is only a couple meters away, she was wearing her shades and looked natural as possible. 

The three days went by, Nicole didn't feel safe at all...she didn't want Gyuri, Seungyeon, Hara or Jiyoung to worry about her, she dealt with antis before but this one anti sounded the most scariest. It was time for them to head back to Korea. 

Before Nicole was going to go on the plane a message was sent saying, 'I'm watching you, and if you don't care then...' it was scary for Nicole...she didn't know a anti could get her number, she was trying to calm down and not care. 

They boarded the plane, Nicole sat in her seat, she sat next to someone one the other side of her was Gyuri, Jiyoung, Hara and Seungyeon in the front of Nicole. After awhile the plane landed, Nicole departed from her members and was going towards the van that was taking her to Beast's dorm. 

When she was about to get in a text stopped her, 'I told you...didn't I?' Nicole got worried, this anti was taking it to another level from any other anti's she has experienced. She was at least 'two meters' away from the van but before Nicole could get in she heard the footsteps getting closer and closer to her Nicole started running, when she got in the van the driver wasn't in there...a text came in to her, 'Looking for you driver? He's eating out right now' Nicole panicked; all she could think of was jump out and run. 

Nicole saw a person with a cap and mask coming towards the van, Nicole got out the other side and left her luggage, Nicole noticed the person wasn't as slow as she thought, she couldn't see the persons face, Nicole took a turn to anywhere out of the persons sight.

As she was hiding Nicole wanted to call Jun Hyung she needed his help, she reached into her pocket and couldn't feel her phone in there. She heard footsteps coming closer, Nicole got out of hiding and jumped the fence, she noticed the girl smiling, which made Nicole curious, "Oppa I'm going to stay with Kara for awhile okay? I've been missing them" she said while texting, Nicole couldn't move she was afraid of the person. 

The person put the phone away and said quietly but it was enough for Nicole to hear, "Run" with that Nicole ran through the town, Nicole was now in the center of supermarkets, stores and people, she didn't know if the person was still chasing hr or not but as tired Nicole was she ran past the stores and got to a dead end. "No escaping now" Nicole turned around and saw the person "What...do you want?" Nicole said getting scared, the person was taking steps closer to her, and Nicole took steps back she hit the against the wall and the person stopped and said "This is my warning...." the person said and threw Nicole's phone back and said, "Understand..." the person walked away and Nicole could see the dark figure anymore.

It was 6pm it wasn't safe for Nicole to roam around the streets at night, she tried getting back to her dorm, though in place there was many people roaming around and tried to get around them, "Hey there!" someone held onto Nicole's wrist and it was already know to her sense that it was a man, "Y-yes?" she gulped and took a look back she saw a smirk plastered on his face. "I was just wondering want me to take you to where you are heading to?" she knew it wasn't a good idea to go with strangers. "Sorry sir umm my mom told me never to talk to Strangers!" with that Nicole kicked him and since he yelled in pain Nicole got a chance to take her wrist out of his hand, Nicole covered her face with the hat. 

"Get back here rascal!" She heard the man yell at her, she turned back to find him chasing after her, "not another run!" Nicole mumbled. 

Nicole ran toward a store and hid, she saw the man walk in, and she saw him walk the other way. Nicole took the chance and ran outside and quickly saw that there was a taxi that was free, "Excuse me! Can you take me to (Kara's Dorm)" the person nodded and Nicole saw the man, they met each others gazes and Nicole quickly locked the door and stuck her tongue out "Merong" she said and fell into her seat relived. 

She finally got back safe, she was about to enter the building when a another text was sent to her, "If I see you again with him then there's no more warnings" Nicole was scared...but she couldn't do that to Jun Hyung...she couldn't just break up it might hurt him, but it would also hurt her inside. 

What’s her decision?

 

A/N

Sorry for the lame chapters Sowwie!!!

I hope this make it for be updating late…

Also this story won't finish till around hoping it to last till chapter 36 - 40 ^^