Solved

Oh!My!Gosh!

Oh!My!Gosh! Ch.17
Chapter Seventeen
Solved

 
No one's pov

When Nicole and Jun Hyung were heading back to the dorm, Jun Hyung got a text message it said; "What if the public found out?" Jun Hyung didn't understand but then he understood what it meant. "What do want?" is what he wrote back, few minutes after he got a message. 

"Meet me at Coffee101 at 3pm okay." with that Jun Hyung accepted but he was worried what the person would ask him. 

Nicole looked at Jun Hyung while he was texting he could see his worried expression, she didn't know why, curiosity took over and she knew what she was going to do. When they got back to the dorm Nicole insisted to sleep outside. 

While everyone was asleep Nicole took the chance to see what happend, she went and got his cell-phone she looked at the messages, she was shocked...she decided to text the person, "Can we meet at 8 am instead?" while waiting she got a text back, "Okay..." Nicole erased the two messages that were sent and she went to sleep like nothing happened. 

As the morning arrived Nicole left telling Jun Hyung she was going for a schedule. 

She opened the door to the Coffee store, exactly 8am when she stepped in, she sat down, until one person came and sat in front of her, "Hello" she was startled but she wasn't scared of asking questions, "You...what did you want?" Nicole asked. The person across her laughed, "I want 200k" Nicole was mad this...this person did this for money! "Fine...but what do you have on me?" the person lowered the scarf on her face, "I have a video of your first date! That means if this gets sent out, many...many fans could turn anti on you and not only that but, Jun Hyung might have anti's too, maybe his fan clubs could be gone too." Nicole didn't care if she gets hurt but, she just wanted him to be okay. "I'll bring the money by Monday..." Nicole said, that's enough for paying off all expenses, "Wait, after 200k I want 500k" Nicole sighed, "Fine" she couldn't fight. "But promise you don't tell Jun Hyung..." She looked at her and the woman stood up and put her shades on and walked passed Nicole saying, "As long as you keep the deal." with that the woman left Nicole couldn't walk but just fell back into her seat, how will she get 200k by Monday, Nicole had to hide her worried face and go to her planned Schedule now. She was thinking, she didn't want people to hate on him...but she was thinking maybe she should talk to him.

Nicole's pov

I went back to the dorm and said I had to cancel my schedules. I opened the door and saw him sit on the couch, "Jun hyung...c-can we talk?" he looked at me and nodded. 

I sat next to him and took a deep breath, "...if you choose to reveal this to the public...what would you do?" he took time, "Well I would be worried for you, but if we want to be loyal to the fans then we have to tell them..." Nicole understood that part, "So..." Nicole looked at him, "I wouldn't mind telling the media..." Nicole looked at him and decided until he said, "but sometimes I don't think it would be safe for you, I would be worried sometimes fans can be a little immature...some won't mind...maybe we should tell them a little later....why?" Jun Hyung looked at me. I wasn't sure what to do..."ah no reason!" I smiled and laid my head onto his shoulder, I felt like lots of weight had been put onto my shoulders. 

As days passed by I was gloomy but I tried not showing it to Jun Hyung, as Monday came I went and meet up with 'her' and I sighed instead of waiting to give 500k after I decided to just give it all now and get it over with, 700k I was handing to her. 

"Anyeonghasaeo, here's what you asked for and the deal was you not to post nor to give it to any media...and I paid the 500k in advance..." she smirked and took the cheque...she handded me all of the pictures and videos to me..."you don't have any extra do you?" she looked at me and said "Do you think I would be that cruel?" I just nodded and turned around, "Nicole..." I looked up and saw Jun Hyung.

"Oh..." he looked at me and said, "Nicori..." he looked mad but sad too.”I-I-I didn't want you hurt so...I had to.." he looked at me and said, "I wouldn't have minded that, I just don't want you to do this again." he looked at the girl behind me and gave a glare he was going to go up to her when, she ran away...Nice = . = but Jun Hyung didn't stop from chasing her. 

"Please I need the money...I saw you two and knew that this would have helped me..." she looked sad I couldn't help but feel sad for her, "Well it's not the right thing to do!" Jun Hyung was yelling, I went by her side and told Jun Hyung to calm down, "Why did you need it?" she looked at me, "I need it for my brother...he's in the hospital and...my parent don't care they take the money and leave...please..." she was crying. "You should have told me in the first place I wouldn't have mindded..." Jun Hyung laughed, "Whats your brothers name? Huh! What's the hospital?" he asked like it was like she was lying. "Choi Guk... (And a hospital name)" I told her to go and don't worry...

I talked to Jun Hyung after, "How could you yell when she was trying to help her brother?" he laughed, "What if she was lying? Huh!" I got mad "Try trusting!" he looked at me and said "Fine I will when I see the proof of her brother in the hospital!" he looked back at me and said, "And next time don't do this without me knowing. What if you get hurt?" I sighed, "I'm sorry I won't next time!" he was walking ahead mad at me. I was going to prove to him that she was telling the truth. 

When the next day I woke extra early and got ready and went to Jun Hyung, "Wake up! Bum!" he sat up and said "Why..." I crossed me arms and smiled, "I'm going to prove to you she wasn't lying!" he then got up and said "I'll show you who's right!" he quickly changed and we walked down the streets looking so normal and made sure no one notices us. 

"Excuse me, which room is Choi Guk in?" the secretary said "Room 201 up..." I smiled and pulled Jun Hyung's hand. I knocked on the door and I heard the person say "Open..." I did and saw him lying on the bed, "Oh Hello, who are you?" he asked, "I came looking for your noona..." he smiled and nodded, "She should be here soon." he said smiling telling us to sit.

"I told you!" I whispered to Jun Hyung. "Yeah noona sure is nice.." she's older than me and Jun hyung...so that's why he called her noona. "Um...how do you feel?" I asked him. He looked up at me and said "I'm tired a lot" I nodded and smiled, "Hmm how old are you?" he smiled "I'm 20" I smiled "Me too!" he laughed and said "I'm March! You?" I was upset "Hmm I'm October..." he laughed and said "Then that means you call me Oppa!" I nodded "Okay Guk ah~ oppa!" we started to get along.

Jun Hyung's pov

Hmm I'm jealous...what that can't happen right? Nicole loves me! She is just being her normal friendly self. "And you sir are you her boyfriend?" he asked me suddenly, "Yes...yeas I am!" I smiled he laughed, "Your lucky she's a very kind person!" I nodded. I saw Nicole blush.

"Guk ah~" we heard the door slid open. "Ah..anyeonghasaeo Nicole and Jun Hyung sshi!" she bowed. Nicole ran and hugged her "Unnie! You don't have to bow!" the girl was startled. "Huh?" Nicole took her hand and brought her out, I followed. 

"I'm really sorry...I didn't mean too I ju-" Nicole cut her off. "Look unnie! I don't mind if you told me I would have helped and mostly I don't mind, because I like you..." Nicole smiled and so did she, "I guess I should say sorry too." she looked at me and said sorry too and we talked, "Unnie what's your name?" Nicole asked, "Choi Min Young" Nicole smile "Min Unnie, I'll visit time to time okay." we said bye to both and left.

"I told you that she wasn't lying!" Nicole said smiling I nodded and said okay. 

I bought some Ice-Cream and Nicole walked off Back to the dorm. "Nicole" she looked at me, "yes" I said "you won't ever lie to me right? I can always trust you right?" she laughed and took my hand and said "Of course...you wouldn't lie to me right?" I put my hand over her shoulder and said; "Of course I would never lie to you!" we kept walking back to the dorm.

"Look what Cupid brought in!" Ki kwang yelled, the others said "What?" Ki kwang laughed "He brought in JunCole!" me and Nicole looked at eachother confused, but they all laughed, "Hey!" me and Nicole yelled, "What does JunCole mean?" they all said together "It’s your couple Name!" I noticed Nicole blushing...she blushes a lot! Hey, that's cute though.

I got tired but I did have schedules today so I had to go. I said bye to Nicole and went. 

Nicole's pov

At least I could trust her...now there is no worries...I went to sleep. Though when I wanted to I got a text...

"Nicori wanna hang out?" - Jinwoon
Hmm I was thinking, "Sure! Where?" - Nicole
"Lets go to the plaza, and the movies!" - Jinwoon
"Okay...I'll meet you at the regular" - Nicole
"Oh Key, Mir and Min" - Jinwoon
"Ah so a 91 hangout?" Nicole
"Yup!!!!" - Jinwoon 

I went out and went to our regular meeting place...the coffee store. I saw them all barge in I waved to them. We first drank coffee, and we also had some snacks before heading out to the mall. 

"Nicole so how's your couple life been?" Min asked me which made Key and Mir look at me, "Good!!!" I said happily, "Ah Nicori why didn't you tell us you’re not single anymore?" they both whined, "Because...I forgot too..." I said scratching my head and laughing slightly, "Ahaha nice friend you are!" they said sarcastically. 

We walked down the mall, Min and me searched for nice cloths the guys also but for some reason they took longer...but right after we went to the movies, we watched something good...it was a thriller! Me and Min sat together the guys sat somewhere else. When it finshed Min decided to head back to her dorm, so did Key and Mir. Jinwoon said he would take me back to the dorm too. "Nicori we missed you a lot, you seem to be busy with Japan now a day’s..." I smiled, "Ahah don't worry I'll visit more!" With that Jinwoon waved bye. 

Jun Hyung's pov

I came and opened the door, I saw Nicole cleaning the dishes. She didn't notice me so I decided to surprise her, I crept up to her and when she turned around she flicked water at me and screamed... "Oppa I'm sorry!" she started wiping my face. "opps I have soap..." luckily it didn't get into my eyes, "omona..." I wiped my face to see Nicole slipping...maybe the surprise was a bad idea, I held onto her hand and pulled her back up.

"You should wash your hands..." I said smiling. After that she asked how my day was "I did some shoots for the debut in Japan..." she nodded "How was yours?" she smiled, "I went out with Min, Mir, Key, and Jinwoon!" I smiled she hasn't gone out for awhile "That sounds good!" she nodded and silently she drifted to sleep. I laid her down and I went inside to go and sleep.

No one's pov

Even though everything got resolved what will happen when something bad happens...what if someone had also been at the scene...

A/N 

Comments are loved!!! ^~^ 

Sorry for a long update :s

Updated two chapters for you guys <3