Confession over again...

Oh!My!Gosh!
Oh!MyGosh! Ch.25
Chapter Twenty-Five
Confession over again...


Jun Hyung's pov

 I'm still hurt from what Nicole said, it's impossible is what came out ...it's been making me feel as I have no chance to get her back. 

I went to the dressing room when Heechul came by me, "Hyung?" he looked at me, "Nicole, she wants to see you for the last time..." I looked at him and titled my head.

Heechul's pov

Now the plan initiates, for a fact I know they are doing a duet, so they will be doing a stage together, time for them to talk. 

Hongki, went to go get the PD-nim to understand. 

Jun Hyung's pov

I went back to where Nicole was waiting, "Nicole?" she turned around and looked at me. 

Last time, right? I should let everything out.

"I know you said it's Impossible...but I love you! I only need you! Please one chance. Nicole I know you still feel the same...it's just your worried because you want us to be happy. Also so fans can like us and not get hate from them, right? Well they have to accept that I love you! They have to accept that your with me." I said in little pauses. "Yong Jun Hyung..." her nervous actions she does when she knows she's wrong. I pulled her in close to me and held onto her waist, "I'll hold onto to till you say yes." 

It startled us to hear the PD-nim say we were on live, we had to go out two minutes ago. I was shocked, "Cute confession though, get in place." he said and quickly went back. "I'll tell you later." Nicole said having little ting of pink on her cheeks. She pushed me lightly and she got ready. 

I went out and started to get in place, I had done the same thing. In between the break, we both heard a chant "Yong Joo! Yong Jun Hyung! it repeated, we finished off the song. I saw her cooling herself down. 

She got up ready to leave, nope thats not going to happen till she answers me. I held onto her waist and whispered "Your not leaving without an answer." she stiffened. 

She cleared , "I still say it's impossible..." I held onto her tighter. "Hey look, our fans are cheering for us!" I waited till she replied, "But still...I can't hurt you..." 

I let my grip loosen, when she walked away. I'm not giving up.

We were still their in the broadcasting station.

I got ready and I was planning to leave and talk to her next time 'if' we ever meet...but what if I never do? 

Nicole's pov

Pabo! Nicole, can't you accept him back? Gosh! I went to the place I go to, the roof top, where I can rest. I walked up and it was raining which to me it didn't bother me. "Nicole Jung, your still a worried little girl." I said to myself. 

"JUNG NICOLE!" I looked at the door and it was fuzzy to see the figure but I would probably guess it was Jun Hyung, right?

The figure walked closer to me, "Jun hyung..." he moved my hair that was covering my face to the side and cupped my face. "Sorry Nicole, but I'm not giving you up...I'll regret having you gone." he looked at me deeply into my eyes. "But the fans you earned..." he shook his head, "They would be hurt but I'll be hurt more without you..." I would too, "But its impos-" my words got cut. He pressed his lips onto mine. 

"Nicole please I like you!" he said as he let go. 

"I'm sorry for making you hurt. I still liked you even when we were apart for that while." I said as I held his hand and tip-toed to his height, "I won't do that again, Oppa!" I gave a peck on the cheek. He smiled and brought his pinky out, "Then promise not to leave again." I took my pinky out and promised him.  He leaned in again and kissed me "I love you" he said and brought me into a hug and spun me around "I won't let anything happen to you ever again." I nodded, I let in so easily.

As we went back down Jun Hyung gathered the fans and bowed, he held my hand tight and yelled "Cori is my girlfriend!" there were "Aww" like good ones and the sighing ones. Jun hyung held onto my hand and squeezed it saying it's all going to be fine.

"Yo!" I heard Heechul and Hongki, "Your back!" they punched each others fist, so they got the PD-nim? They are also the ones who made the fans listen. They smiled. "Thanks hyung's..." they smiled and waved bye. 

I looked a Nicole and smiled. 

"Nicole..." she looked at me, "Don't leave me again." I pinched her cheek.
 
A/N
 
So i'll be updating 3 chapters today. Enjoy ^^
Used Heechul since he'll be gone to the army for awhile...