Your Mine Now

Oh!My!Gosh!

Oh!My!Gosh! Ch 26
Chapter Twenty-six
Your mine now


Jun Hyung's pov

I woke up early and stretched my arms. I noticed Nicole was gone. Is this a prank? A letter saying bye? I got up and ran out the room and searched if she was in kitchen.

"Nicole Jung!" she looked at me with sacred eyes. "Don't scare me like that..." she had a light smile...and nodded. "I won't try that trick again." she went back to eating cereal. I came closer to her, and whispered.

"Were the only ones left in the dorm." she raised her brow. "what do you mean by that?" I gave a little smile to my naive little Nicole. She got up to put her dish in the sink. I watched her and smiled.

"Just thinking...since no one is coming back till 2am maybe we could..." I walked closer to her and trapped her between my arms, she had a weird look, I smiled and let a light chuckle out. "I was thinking of going outside..." she let a sigh. "I thought you were being weird." she said as she got out of my arms.

"Okay!" she ran to the room and into the bathroom. "be out quick!" I yelled to her. "Alright!" I smiled she seems excited, it's been a while. I went to the kitchen and made some tea, I quietly waited for to come out.

Nicole's pov

I'm really excited to go outside peacefully with him...it's been a while since I was happy! I still feel sorry that I had to be like that to him before...

I quickly took a bath. I tied my hair in two ponytails and I wore my favourite yellow shirt with my skinny jeans. I came out and told Jun Hyung he could go in to change.

While I was waiting I tried some hats on. I felt a pair of hands take my hat off. "I think I like you better with out the hat..." I smiled, he took my hand and pulled me.  He quickly locked the door.  "Let's go!" he smiled and kept pulling me. 

We went to the Café and sat down. "Let's buy yummy treats for the others" I smiled. I bought nice biscuits for them it's coated with vanilla cream, or either chocolate cream. 

"Jun hyung oppa...here" I looked down awkwardly, "Cola!" he grabbed it and drank it. He smiled at me. 

"What did you get them?" he wondered I wanted to surprise them all, since they all took good care of me and Jun hyung I guess I will do something nice. 

"I'm going to take you to Cube!" I smiled I really wanted to meet G.na unnie...

When we arrived there I saw G.na unnie practicing they all were going to have a 'Cube Family Concert' so I'm guessing she's practicing for that. She caught me looking, and waved. So did I and gave a light smile. 

"Oppa! Is that apink?" I asked looking in the studio room. "Yup.." I smiled, "Can I meet them?" he nodded. As one came out I bowed, "Oh! Kara's Nicole sshi?" she bowed as well. "Anyeonghasaeo" we both said, "Jun Hyung oppa" she waved. 

"This is Chorong, she's the leader of Apink and is also a 91er" I smiled "When's your birthday?" she smiled "March 3" I nodded "Your my unnie!" she smiled, "The others are younger..." I was happy to meet another 91er. "Nice to meet you." I nodded.

I looked at Jun hyung he looked stiff..."Is something wrong?" he shook his head. He took my hand a let a light laugh out..."Jun hyung oppa!" I looked back another A pink memember? I wanna meet! 

"Oh hi Na Eun..." he said shaky..."Hi Nicole sshi" she bowed so did I..."Well I'll let you two enjoy your date!" she said, "I hope we can be friends Nicole sshi." she shook my hand and left.

"Oppa?" I looked up..."I was weird because I thought you would feel awkward around the girl who kissed me on the cheek..." I laughed, "What's there to be awkward about? It was for the music video so you can't do anything about that...remember I watched it too?" I remember I was there when it was playing...though at that time Jun hyung and I weren't together...I'm not a jealous type, well I guess at times, but not now.

"I guess I'll meet all of A pink next time." he nodded, "You don't have any schedules?" he nodded "Soon in couple of minutes I need to go do a fan sign meeting." I smiled.

"Well you go get ready I'll go shopping..." I said and waved bye.

"Free!" I waved my arms, I can finally roam the streets without fear! Kya~ I'm gonna bake Muffins today! 

Yup, the baker is here! Hehe I saw Jun Hyung jealous of when I made cookies for everyone of my friends and didn't give him a try. Hopefully he'll like the muffins kekek~

A/N

As you can see the ending to this story drawing real close. I'll finish this story by maybe Tuesday.